BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs bid £2 million for Pienaar...within a couple of hours Chelsea had bid £3 million for Pienaar and had it accepted.

The player will decide whether he wants to join Chelsea.

I think he will join Spurs.

*Jones is a foreign loan, so that does not cause a problem...

clutching at straws here, but is there no chance of us moving for nzogbia?

i'd rather have him over adam

£10m for N'Zogbia who has hissy fits.

£5mish for Adam who is the creative player we have needed for a few years.

I'd rather get a player in a position we are weak in at CM.

Nicko, why would the player not want Stamford Bridge?

Either way: Everton now have 2 m (@ least) to enter the January sweepstakes. Interesting. Would they look to move Pienaar to Chelsea where they can collect a bit more $$$

So, do we have another suitor for Charlie?

Jermaine is miles better than anyone else we have in that position. I saw him play live 2 seasons back whilst on a stag do in Germany and he reminded me of Essien. And no thats not just because he is black.

LMAO

Seriously WTF

I worked in Frankfurt for 3 years and he is OK at best. Had a big chip on his shoulder thought he was the best player in Frankfurt. Which he was if he made an effort but most of the time he was playing at the same level as the rest of the team.

Spurs bid £2 million for Pienaar...within a couple of hours Chelsea had bid £3 million for Pienaar and had it accepted.

The player will decide whether he wants to join Chelsea.

I think he will join Spurs.

*Jones is a foreign loan, so that does not cause a problem...

SSN were saying that talks with Chelsea broke down and it is not a club from England that has had their bid accepted. Interesting to see what develops there.

LMAO

Seriously WTF

I worked in Frankfurt for 3 years and he is OK at best. Had a big chip on his shoulder thought he was the best player in Frankfurt. Which he was if he made an effort but most of the time he was playing at the same level as the rest of the team.

Wow you must laugh at anything if that deserves a LMAO. I clearly stated that I saw him play once but that was after his stint at Frankfurt. Just look at who else we have in that position. Grella, Andrews and Nzonzi. If you think those three are better than Jones than more fool you.

Nicko, why would the player not want Stamford Bridge?

Either way: Everton now have 2 m (@ least) to enter the January sweepstakes. Interesting. Would they look to move Pienaar to Chelsea where they can collect a bit more $$$

So, do we have another suitor for Charlie?

Pienaar wants to go to Spurs. The Chelsea bid is odd because Ancelotti knows nothing about it...smell a friend helping out a friend.

Everton would need to sell a couple of Pienaars to get to the table for Charlie Adam...maybe even two-and-a-half.

LMAO

Seriously WTF

Why did Schalke buy him then? there a decent outfit so he must have something about him!

Archived