BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

larsson signing in the summer so it seems ..but still a good window ...add charlie adam and we will be sorted

Sorry yeah, Larsson would be the next one.

Still...it might be a blessing in disguise. We do have Hoilett, Diouf and Emerton who can already play there. One of the latter two would have to leave, hopefully we could shift Diouf or Emerton in the summer to make room for Larsson.

I share the concerns about Hoilett, but he looks comfortable on either wing (his assist against Liverpool came from the left).

Re: Jones. There are a few references to long term injuries on his Wiki page. Can anyone shed on light on whether he is over these? The last thing we want is another Grella.

Manager Steve Kean said: "Everyone knows what Roque is capable of here and his arrival has already created a real buzz around the place.

"We are really looking forward to giving him a platform on which to show his ability."

Roque said: "I feel like I am coming home. This has been the easiest decision of my career.

"I want to get playing and scoring goals again and this is a real chance for me to prove myself after a frustrating period.

"Everyone knows what Blackburn Rovers means to me."

Santa Cruz speaking to South American press as I write saying he's too good for Rovers and is looking for a move.

Good news about Jones - will fit in well with his Kentaro mates.

According to this his agent is Rogon. http://www.goal.com/en-us/people/germany/2400/jermaine-jones

Goal.com's estimates as to his abilities isn't bad either.

This sudden interest in all the Barca B players I find quite interesting if all true.

OK they would have a lot to prove but there is no doubt the potential is there. Mixed in with a few established signings could be a really good move.

Rochina, Romleu and Vasquez the later being the oldest at 23.

Are these not the sort of signings that we were looking for, initial outlay should be minimal in today's market place, with the potential of huge profit down the line. Not saying they will be of Fabregas quality but even if they are half as good would certainly benefit the team and help balancing the books in the future.

Yes I agree and have been coached the proper way, good habits and work hard!

I smiled at "everyone knows what Blackburn Rovers means to me"! :xmas:

If JJ signs, is it a free transfer? Does that mean a midfielder is possibly leaving too? Ahem ahem? :mellow:

The German magazine suggested loan until end of season + option to buy.

Good news about Jones - will fit in well with his Kentaro mates.

Roque seems to be represented by his dad these days.

Jones is looked after by a German firm called Rogon.

But don't let that spoil a good conspiracy theory.

While we are at it who was the agent who brought in N'Zonzi, Diouf, Linganzi?

Why does another agent have a large chunk of the Rovers youngsters?

These things happen...but if it fills your quiet hours, then I suppose it has a purpose.

Larsson and Jones on top of Santa Cruz and Rochina?

It would have to represent the best single transfer window we've had in years, wouldn't it?

Every single one of those improves our first team, with the exception of Rochina who is coming in as young talent anyway.

Spot on

The new owners are giving Kean ever chance to make a success of his tenure.

We’re now looking at buying footballers not athletes who can kick a ball, and that philosophy is a recipe for success in my eyes, if they’ve got the right manager.

I feel a buzz again about the football club, I’m looking for forthcoming fixtures and away games, something I’ve not done a long time.

Wigan EVERYONE?

Manager Steve Kean said: "Everyone knows what Roque is capable of here and his arrival has already created a real buzz around the place.

"We are really looking forward to giving him a platform on which to show his ability."

Roque said: "I feel like I am coming home. This has been the easiest decision of my career.

"I want to get playing and scoring goals again and this is a real chance for me to prove myself after a frustrating period.

Yeh, a leg up for his career.

Great news to have RSC back, but please dont Bullsh1t on your first day back.

What did Blackburn Rovers mean to you when you left for the gold paved streets of Manchester? Nowt

Sorry yeah, Larsson would be the next one.

Still...it might be a blessing in disguise. We do have Hoilett, Diouf and Emerton who can already play there. One of the latter two would have to leave, hopefully we could shift Diouf or Emerton in the summer to make room for Larsson.

I share the concerns about Hoilett, but he looks comfortable on either wing (his assist against Liverpool came from the left).

Re: Jones. There are a few references to long term injuries on his Wiki page. Can anyone shed on light on whether he is over these? The last thing we want is another Grella.

Think he missed the whole of last season with Injuries but has played 10 times in the league, and 4 in the Champions League this season. Pretty sure Man U were in for him beofre his Injury problems.

Also his agent is ROGON Sportmanagement

Havent seen much of him, only Champ League games, Defensive Midfielder, experienced, but injury concerns.

Is he just signing on loan?

God! I nearly puked all over the laptop reading that.

Must think we all suffer from Alzheimer's.

8 yellows and 1 red in ten games????????

some going that

Good lad, a bit of Steel, exactly what is needed in our absent middle of midfield...

Why don't we swap the pointer for Adam, surely, Holloway must know a classy midfielder when he sees one :lol:

Jones is looked after by a German firm called Rogon.

But don't let that spoil a good conspiracy theory. LMAO, quality.

When Nicko foreshadowed a "controversial" 11 o'clocker, why do you think put it that way? Because we don't need him and he comes from the Kentaro/SEM stable!

Sure he takes a great free-kick but he does nothing Pedersen can't do. We can only take one free-kick at a time. With Diouf/Olssen/Hoilett we are OK on the flanks.

He's just an average Premier League player, no more. Meanwhile we are very poor in central mid-field. So why sign him? Has to be the client connection imo.

And OK I know its not the end of January yet-----but it soon will be!

Thanks for that, I was beginning to think my scouting skills were not what they were. Anybody else think we can afford two Pedersen's in the team ? A very blind man on a very fast galloping horse can see our priority should have been 1) An attacking midfielder like Berkovic/Bohinen. 2) A defensive midfielder in the Batty/ Flitcroft mould. We're crying out for these players and have been for a while.

This Larssen guy is no better ( he's certainly no faster ) than what we've got and we've already got several players who can fulfil his role. I'm not bothered who his agent is, I'm bothered that he's not what we need. We've just recently started to play with pace down the flanks in Hoillet and Ollsen and what a difference a bit of pace makes. So now we sign a one paced chug a lug type player to play on the wing.

This Jones guy sounds like another player we've got who's name begins with G, let hope he's not a crock because we definitely need a player of his type. However he history makes Diouff sound like a choir boy though. He's got plenty of previous.

I don't enjoy being so negative but I don't like the way things are panning out at present.

Yeh, a leg up for his career.

Great news to have RSC back, but please dont Bullsh1t on your first day back.

What did Blackburn Rovers mean to you when you left for the gold paved streets of Manchester? Nowt

Hang on, he did have the chance to go the season before, and he stayed. We can't have it both ways, and I'm sure the trust were grateful for the money we got for him?

God! I nearly puked all over the laptop reading that.

Must think we all suffer from Alzheimer's.

That to me says he still holds a place in his heart for us for giving him the chance to prove himself, who wouldn't have gone to City who were offering more money and a career progression.

Jesus give the guy a break. Welcome back Roque

Hang on, he did have the chance to go the season before, and he stayed. We can't have it both ways, and I'm sure the trust were grateful for the money we got for him?

I dont disagree with you, but to come out with 'Everyone knows what Blackburn Rovers means to me' - Please......

[/b]

Think he missed the whole of last season with Injuries but has played 10 times in the league, and 4 in the Champions League this season. Pretty sure Man U were in for him beofre his Injury problems.

Also his agent is ROGON Sportmanagement

Havent seen much of him, only Champ League games, Defensive Midfielder, experienced, but injury concerns.

Is he just signing on loan?

I think he then got sent to the reserves after a bust up with the coach and has no future there. Very hot headed character I think with a contraversial history. The injury thing worries me abit although I am not sure what it was that kept him out all of last year.

He is very good on FM though :lol:

That to me says he still holds a place in his heart for us for giving him the chance to prove himself, who wouldn't have gone to City who were offering more money and a career progression.

Jesus give the guy a break. Welcome back Roque

Yeah true! must have got lost in translation. :P

Archived