BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gray and Keys

Tom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did something for UKG2 during a World Cup and was a pundit on Bravo's Serie A coverage. Not the biggest stations I know but as I said what he said was much worse.

And he's a much worse pundit.

Gray will pop up on ESPN I reckon.

Keys, however, I can't see doing anything. All he had was he'd been at Sky for ages. He knows nothing about the game and he's far more hairy than is acceptable for a man this side of the birth of Christ.

Jamie Redknapp will replace Andy Gray I would have thought but who'll come in for Dick Keys? Ben Shephard? Those two will take us to 2031.

Or is that in bad taste as their interactive plasmas aren't even cold yet. I'd hate to offend anyone! :unsure::rolleyes:

Jamie Redknapp will replace Andy Gray I would have thought but who'll come in for Dick Keys? Ben Shephard? Those two will take us to 2031.

Or is that in bad taste as their interactive plasmas aren't even cold yet. I'd hate to offend anyone! :unsure::rolleyes:

Move Stelling into the anchor role as he is tonight ??

So, women don't know the offside rule eh?

How many of us knew that?

Now doubt neither Andy Gray nor Richard Keys. Probably not most football commentators on TV & radio

(Think Alan Green)

Now doubt neither Andy Gray nor Richard Keys. Probably not most football commentators on TV & radio

I would hope everyone. That's a pretty standard explanation of the offside rule.

Although I'm not sure what getting a group of women to read from a script, badly, the offside law has to do with sexism. Unless of course they are following the stereotype that women don't know the offside rule and by not including a man in that video they are being sexist :P

So, women don't know the offside rule eh?

(Think Alan Green)

I don't really know what you're trying to prove with that video Colin?

Archived