BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gray and Keys

Tom

The previous video wasn't a problem at the time but yet suddenly it comes to light.

His off air comments were recorded, why?

The private chat to Burton on the sideline is also recorded, why?

It's just all a bit strange, especially given he is sueing his boss. I'm sure there are plenty of presenters that have said things they shouldn't have off air.

It transpires it was a problem at the time- he received a disciplinary warning as to his future conduct.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stroke Boy didn't seem to do a lot wrong, just said he had been told she was a looker. Don't see what's wrong with that, he didn't question her ability to run the line or anything...

Off air, I don't see why that's a big deal. Yeah it got out, but if you're not allowed to say someone else said she was good looking, what can you say? :wacko:

I'm gonna go with Phil Towle, Metallicas therapist in the Some Kind of Monster Documentary

Phil 'And how does that make you feel Lars?'

Lars 'He fockin left the band!'

It's was what Richard Keys said the day we one the title and then they showed a promotional video "I'm feeling good" I must have watched it 100 times

• Backroom

Sian Massey has been withdrawn from tonight's match at Crewe following all the Gray/Keys controversy. F***ing hell love, if you can't stand the heat, get back in the kitchen.

Mike Riley decided it was for the best as they want the focus to be on the game not the officials, good decision.

Edit: Thought of an interesting point, Soccer AM - Soccerettes, is this not classed as sexist in these times?

Hypocritical by Sky?

Guest linganzi

the soccerettes go on soccer am on telly to be tarts by choice, sian massey was on telly doing her job

I just played a game of fifa and had to turn the sound off, constant sexist ranting from gray

• Backroom

Keys reputation has been obliterated to be fair. The media has been merciless with him and Gray, and the pair of them have had absolutely no support from Sky either :!: can't see how Keys can stay on now.

Or how many blokes 'think' the same as Gray and Keys. How many of us, if we are really honest have said the same or simular words as did gray and keys, at sometime.

Sometimes we all have views on various things, but various human rights etc prevent us from voicing them. Where is the line drawn these days. How many of us have made comments about, women drivers, elderly drivers, white van driver. Are these comments not allowed to be made any more? So a comment has be made about female line official (there not even called linesmen now)

We live in a nanny state which is pathetic.

Gray and Keys crime was they got caught doing something most of us have done at some stage.

Public figures at the forefront selling the game to the world surely cant say these things.

But as for your general guy, don't think he cant say it, but if anyone did, they'd look pretty stupid.

Just tonight, I was witness to a male sat with his female companion in the Fernhurst, and HE claimed the tap in goal for one of United's goals tonight was offside, and hes a bloke FFS, just one of many, many millions of men who dont understand the Offside Law.

Just pathetic, absolutely pathetic that people have lost their livelihoods over something so trivial.

Don't be so melodramatic. Keys and Gray will be set for life, and will easily find work elsewhere in the media if they desire.

It was the right decision in my opinion, can't say I care much either way though.

• Backroom

Theres a new Keys video floating around on youtube. Where he asks Jamie Redknapp "would you smash that?".

Like Gray he must have really ###### off some producer at Sky who is sitting on a ton of footage of him being an idiot.

At the end he talks about Redknapp "hanging out the back" of a girl ffs... kind of cringeworthy watching a middle-aged bloke trying to "bant" with the lads :lol: Souey's sitting there and gives him a bit of a kick at the end as if to say "shut up you hairy bellend". Gullit is just txting the whole time.

I heard a tiny rumour (more of a friend of a friend's dog rumour to be honest) that Richard Key's is to step down at Sky in the next few days.

As I said earlier, a career as double act on Talksport beckons for both Keys and Gray. They could broadcast from the pub.

Archived