BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gray and Keys

Tom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This crap show which regularly ridicules men is seen as acceptable although these are still on telly. 4mins in "hes there to change the oil of my car" and "Changing Nappys" this crap is ok on TV.

Woeks both ways.

Loose Women's target audience is quite simply women, hence the name of the programme. I'm not saying men can't watch it but the usual viewers are predominantly female so of course the women on the show can talk about men in the way they do because they know the people watching are women and it wouldn't cause any offence to men. Sky Sports Football on the other hand has a target audience of both male and female sports' fans, massive difference whether the comments made were on air or not.

When a group of lads are in the pub and a nice girl enters, they all go "phwar, look at her!!" women prob do the same (I know they do when I enter a pub!!!)

What does the word "phwar" mean?

And I have the same problem with women. They're always trying to touch me. Very disconcerting, not to mention upsetting the wife. I never had that problem before I was married. Wierd.

Richard Keys has said there is a probability he will go and that there are dark forces at work.

I think using the words "dark forces" (presumably referring to Sky) will be the nail in the coffin. It's them he needs to convince of his contrition rather than just the general public.

I think using the words "dark forces" (presumably referring to Sky) will be the nail in the coffin. It's them he needs to convince of his contrition rather than just the general public.

He said there are dark forces at work but Lord Valdemort was unavailable for comment!! :lol:

Keys to resign, no doubt some agreement be made. ;)My link

Serves him right. i heard the bit of his interview on Talksport where he said that the reason they had made the sexist remarks was to help Matt Murray, ex Wolves keeper, to relax as it was his first time in a tv studio and they didn't want him to freeze. Almost crashed my car (and don't make women driver jokes here) I was so angry! Supposedly sorry but had to have it pointed out to him that what he had done and said was unacceptable (words direct from him)Sooner he goes the better as he's just digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself every time he opens his mouth.

Literally cannot wait for the Richard Keys spinoff show.

Back to TV-AM?

He was a dead man walking once Andy Gray went. I think it's a stitch up and have issues with a supposed private converation going public, but who knows how much has been brushed under the carpet over the years? Public figures are held to a different standard than the rest of us. Neither of them will suffer though, they should both have plenty of brass to retire.

If they lived in the US, they'd end up making more money out of this as a competitor would snap them up sharpish.

Archived