BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Steve Kean Be Sacked?

492 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's Back or Sack Steve Kean?

• Back
    • Sack

Pretty much how I see things too Yeti.

I'm not so sure, look at West Brom now under Hodgson. I think we'd get an initial boost from a new man coming in, it could be enough. I mean as it stands, on current form and with the status quo, we don't look like getting anything from any of our remaining games.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not the same situation at all.

The Walker's would have not let the club die, Venkys have no emotional attachment to us at all. I'm not talking about sliding down the leagues here, I'm talking about lack of existence.

Sounds to me like someone has been talking Hammonds LLP over the weekend, covering their backsides, just in case.

Why don't you post them?

What is the point of referring to stuff if you don't post it?

No offence intended, just my honest opinion...

Because plenty of people on here know what's going on. It's going to come out soon.

Because plenty of people on here know what's going on. It's going to come out soon.

I don't, and plenty of others don't, otherwise they wouldn't be here reading this.

I can see from your other posts you care deeply about Rovers, but why the need to close ranks with the select circle?

That statement comes across as "up yours".

I have no words to convey how I feel about this whole situation. 50 years of my support and more importantly, Jack Walkers legacy falling to these idiots.

The only positive thing to say is that is not the way Mrs Desai speaks.

Somebody much closer to home (Paul Agnew?) has written that "up yours" to the fans.

It's not the same situation at all.

The Walker's would have not let the club die, Venkys have no emotional attachment to us at all. I'm not talking about sliding down the leagues here, I'm talking about lack of existence.

We just got to hope that we stay up and then they sell us to a group who knows something about football in the summer.

The only positive thing to say is that is not the way Mrs Desai speaks.

Somebody much closer to home (Paul Agnew?) has written that "up yours" to the fans.

Philip, can you shed any light on BPF's comments above??

I think that we should look at it like an owner who is only in it for the brand would look at it.

Say you have invested heavily in an ad campaign that has gone horribly wrong, wouldn't you strip every, EVERY, asset and cut your losses? This is of course if you have no, NO, emotion on the entity you are stripping and have no ties there. IMO.

I would.

what was your e-mail? who did you send it to?

Please show some semblance of tact when emailing the owners, please.

We need some bridges.

Thing is we were relegated before and ended up okay. Relegation doesnt worry me - Kean as manager does along with Venkys

Relegation with the parachute payment snaffled, fire sale on the players and no investment should worry you though.

The above is best case viz stripping. IMO.

Relegation worrys me...venkys will be off like a shot...brfc will be left with millions upon millions of debt.....we will have no clout to get back up............the worse scenario could be being folded too.....and kojak as manager sends chills down my back....this is the most important time in decades for brfc.

Archived