BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Steve Kean Be Sacked?

492 members have voted

1. 1. Should Venky's Back or Sack Steve Kean?

• Back
    • Sack

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i thick, because I dont know what the hell certain people are talking about. If you are not going to share it, dont post riddles.

I'm in the same boat, too many being secretive. If you aren't going to share, don't post tiny snippets which get everyone going crazy.

From all the Da Vinci Code cryptic posts lately, I've decided that should we get relegated, Venkys will look to walk away from the club. Probably not before selling off any assets they can though.

Then again, I could be a million miles off.

we loose to blackpool and he has to get the chop....

He should have got it after Fulham. If he looses against Blackpool it will be pointless and more money that the owners will have to throw away.

Looking at it from their perspective then sticking with Kean is the only alternative.

Now if he quits.... that would be lovely.

Judging by the man though I would say he would be unable to do that because of pride.

Catch 22.

Trust in the players and support the hell out of them.

This is all postulation by the way, I know feck all. I just know what I would do if I was them.

From all the Da Vinci Code cryptic posts lately, I've decided that should we get relegated, Venkys will look to walk away from the club. Probably not before selling off any assets they can though.

Then again, I could be a million miles off.

I don't think you are too far off.

Since they bought the club Venkys have achieved what they set out to do and that is get more global recognition for there brand venkys...they have also made Rovers a laugthing stock also if its true they have borrowed money as reported on this board twice against the clubs assets including next seasons sky money and we do go down we are seriously up to our necks in it.....but if that happens venkys will probably asset strip ( putting us in an even graver situation ) as any businessman would when a venture has gone wrong you salvage what you can.........

it shouldnt even be a discussion, the guy should have gone by now. He was NEVER up to the job in the first place and now these clowns are still digging the heels in with this guy. His interviews at best look like he has nervous disposition and his team selections are diabolical at times. If the owners had any bottle, they would have been shot of him by now.

I think it's now clear that this is simply a sh1t or bust situation and that all our hopes reside upon Steve Kean.

If all goes wrong, we will be a case study at business schools throughout the UK for years to come.

It is simply unbelievable how rapid our descent towards oblivion has been.

Unfortunately Balwer, with a large section of the Ewood support I don't think we've reached the 'Wigan moment'. Still a lot oh heads in the sand.

Maybe that will come at the Blackpool game, but I wouldn't bank on it...

What are Venkys now paying fans to do positive interviews? 1st the radio Lancs stuff, now this. I don't even think they are Rovers fans, probably dingles in disguise

Not sure about that Iceman, they seemed to have the proper amount of limbs and fingers...

will there be protest / singing. aimed at kean at nxt home game I wonder ? how r we gona egg our team on

I think there will be if we are getting beat. let's say we are 2 nil down at Half time, then the fans will boo the team and start chanting for Kean to go!

or his the preformance is shocking like the newcastle home game!

anyway should be gone by now!!!

With what BPF says, I feel absolutely sick. Dread to think what you know, but I have a feeling we are gone.

How DARE they do this to our club. I didn't think it was possible to feel hatred like I do right now. It sounds like we have to do everything in our power to save our own club because we are going to be thrown to the wolves if not. Although it sounds as if we already have been.

Rovers has been my weekends since I was four years old, I am the fifth generation of our family to go to most/all games, I desperately want my children to continue this and I am not willing for some absolute muppets take this heritage, this privilege away from us all.

This is OUR club. It is NOT going to get relegated, we simply can't let it.

I have half a mind to get my ass to Pune myself and refuse to leave until they listen to me. I want to go in that dressing room and tell those players how it is.

We can't let them do this to us. I refuse to let my Grandad (missed about 10 games in 80 years) watch this unnecessary downfall of OUR club.

Archived