SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem is that nobody knows what or who to believe any more. We know who we trust a bit more than others, but there is so much uncertainty around our club that almost any rumour could be believed without your appearing to be an idiot

This is weird because Kean appears to be very popular with the players, checked with a few people and no one has heard anything about any kind of bust up at Brockhall. Not saying that these rumours are false just that no evidence at the moment to suggest that this happened.

I firmly believe you Kamy, one can tell which rumours are false because you comment on them.

The others ....

This is weird because Kean appears to be very popular with the players, checked with a few people and no one has heard anything about any kind of bust up at Brockhall. Not saying that these rumours are false just that no evidence at the moment to suggest that this happened.

Perhaps best we stop talking about it then.

Going back to the manager, especially in our next game, these are going to be highly pressurised situations/matches from now on - holding his nerve when it comes to game plans/correct preparation, team selecton and making substitutions will all be vital.

Big tests coming up, let's hope he and the team is up to it.

You can expect a denial from the club over this.

Brian: I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

Girl: Only the true Messiah denies His divinity.

Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right! I am the Messiah!

Followers: He is! He is the Messiah!

Brian: Now, (Please don't use that word again) off!

[silence]

Arthur: How shall we (Please don't use that word again) off, O Lord?

A guy i know who works for a company linked to rovers told me that kean got into a bit of a scuffle with a couple of the players at training as objected to some of his tactics decisions

hopefully they will start kicking up a fuss and get that nobody gone!

rovers pr are doing there best to stop the story getting out

Seriously,I'm gob-smacked.A bloke who's literally been on this messageboard 2 minutes,spouts a friend of a friend of a friend story and loads of people immediately take it as gospel.

I don't buy it...for all our problems this doesn't seem to be one of them and I saw no evidence of Kean having lost the players during the Fulham game.

I believe this rumour has been put out for malicious purposes.

I challenge you to find me a betting slip with 3/2 as one of the odds.

And I challenge you to explain why I wouldn't?

I can't find a single logical reason why a bookie would say 6/4 and not 3/2 or 100/30 and not 10/3. I've read stuff about the 100/30 being used so people don't confuse it with the race time but that doesn't explain 6/4 or why they use 10/1 and not 100/10. I heard someone else claim it was to do with rqcing slang or tic-tac, 6/4 is known as a "ear'ole" and 100/30 is a Burlington Bertie but this doesn't explain why they chose 6/4 over the more reasonable 3/2.

Personally I prefer and use fractional betting odds anyway, MUCH easier to calcultae and no illogical rules either; and I'll be glad when the UK has switched to it (like the rest of the world).

whatever guys....just wait til this comes out or happens again because it will and ive just stuck £50 on us getting relegated and guess how much i will win....only about £175 because the bookies expect us to get relegated just as much as i do!

I had a season ticket for the last 8 years and i know for a fact this is the worst football/tactics i have ever seen and i know deep down you all think the same but are to foolish to admit it!

Archived