[Archived] Steve Kean

731 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean stay or go

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any proof of this?

If true I am more worried than ever.

Players and staff choke slaming each other is not at all what we need right now.

Did I miss something here ?

I think the 'choke slaming' stuff is to do with NRC and MON at Villa ?

There's no mention anywhere of what actually happened.

Although it make us attractive to a buy out from Vince McMahon

Now that's an idea.

Rename the players and we might have a chance.

The Congo Killer

The Ultimate Pointer

Vince "The Knee Grabber" Grella

Gamst the Bezerka

Wolverine Nelsen

Paul "Where the F#%# are the defense" Robinson

The Notorious J.N.R

Is fighting with another employee a sackable offence ? Could the owners sack him and not pay up his contract ?

Fighting, throwing a punch is construed as gross misconduct if reported and the club have to take action as they have a duty of care to all employees, failure to do so could leave them legally open to a lawsuit!!

Rumour has it that a national tabloid is sniffing around looking to break a story if they can get a bit more detail. It will be grubby!

I'm not sure whether or not I would want the story to break.

On one hand, it may be the final straw (I stress may) for Venky's and they could view at as yet more negative publicity and relieve Kean of his duties.

On the other hand, if they don't act as I've suggested above, and instead, back Kean, then surely this will cause a rift between the players and the manager. Which let's face it, won't do us any good.

Latest odds on the kean bashing:

Jason Roberts: 3/2 - the Clear favourite has a history of being unhappy with any manager of the club, and what better way of showing discontent than a right hook?

Michel Salgado: 4/1 - salgado hasn't been playing at top form recently, if Kean has told him he isn't good enough with their respective backgrounds nobody can blame salgado for such attack. Second favourite due to the fact you'd expect more serious damage than a shiner.

Gael Givet: 7/2 - you cannot possibly rule out a man with more hair on his chin than his head.

Nikola Kalinic: 10/1 - a clear outsider, but they don't call him the Croatian hitman for nothing. Keans views on him are obvious as he constantly scores an gets dropped, maybe our Nikola had enough?

Christopher Samba: 23/2 - again following basic principles you'd expect Samba to quite literally remove Kean from this planet, should big Chris be angry.

Keith Andrews: 150/1 - incapable of making a tackle all season, and with Kean one of few people to like the guy it would be a shock to say the least. Saying that, here's hoping.

if the incident has happened, its bound to come out. If it doesnt, i wont believe it.

the reason for this stance is, that if so many players dislike kean and want him out, they are going to leak it themselves. Only a group of people, that likes each other, can stick togheter and keep such things quiet.

just started up as manager of rovers in fm, the first message i bothered reading, was from miss desai and she said, she welcome me at the club and eventhough the media questioned my manager credentials, i still had the full support of the board. oh the irony

most likely Kean will offer them a 5 year contract and a double your money raise and that will shut them up for 6 months or so.

It's not "shutting them up" that is wanted at present..........it's getting them ALL in a frame of mind whereby they just want to get out on the pitch and produce their very best form bith as individuals and as a team.

And we the fans have a massive part to play in achieving that objective, which means ALL of us getting right behind the team from first kick-off to final whistle. Absolutely NO BOOING of ANY player no matter how badly you think they are playing. Booing of any player in the team has a very negative effect on the WHOLE team not just the target of the booing. So if that is the effect you really want then boo away, but dont complain if the team loses heart and the match as well.

It's not "shutting them up" that is wanted at present..........it's getting them ALL in a frame of mind whereby they just want to get out on the pitch and produce their very best form bith as individuals and as a team.

And we the fans have a massive part to play in achieving that objective, which means ALL of us getting right behind the team from first kick-off to final whistle. Absolutely NO BOOING of ANY player no matter how badly you think they are playing. Booing of any player in the team has a very negative effect on the WHOLE team not just the target of the booing. So if that is the effect you really want then boo away, but dont complain if the team loses heart and the match as well.

Amen.

Gripe away here but leave it here. When you enter Ewood remember you are entering a shrine t our hopes and dreams.

Show reverence.

This is weird because Kean appears to be very popular with the players, checked with a few people and no one has heard anything about any kind of bust up at Brockhall. Not saying that these rumours are false just that no evidence at the moment to suggest that this happened.

Archived