BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of ROVERS vs. Blackpool; 19 March 2011.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kean HAD to go after the Fulham game.

We have dithered, backed him and then been dealt with this.

To see him say he isnt under pressure and then talk about going for 10th has just been cringeworthy.

This was/is a must win game.

This is the day our owners can see how their ineptiude just ruined any financial investment they made.

What a joke.

Jensen and Kean the most unexperienced duo in the all the english league system?

must teach things differently in indian business schools, no idea how we stay up with kean in charge we are so open it is frightening sure he does'nt coach defending

I fail to see how this isn't keans fault the ref made bad decisions but the team is so unorganised its unreal. there is no sign of any marking and there running riot now down the wings. We have no final ball need to get Mgp on fast and Roberts.

This is the day our owners can see how their ineptiude just ruined any financial investment they made.

They'll never admit it, either in word or deed. They'll ignore the situation as they appear to be wrapped up in the concept that they must be "right". Pride demands it. All facts to the contrary will be ignored.

All of the above is merely my opinion. I would love to be proved wrong.

To be fair we have played okay. Arguably we had the better chances and should have scored 2. The penalty should never have been, and the free kick was sublime.

But that's the way football is. Adam is in brilliant form and he killed us. Kean has 45 mins to save his job. All he can do I think is swap MBD for Kalinic, go 442 and pray we keep it together. I think there is a fair chance we will have a player sent off also. Discipline is poor and Webb seems to have something against us.

I fail to see how this isn't keans fault the ref made bad decisions but the team is so unorganised its unreal. there is no sign of any marking and there running riot now down the wings. We have no final ball need to get Mgp on fast and Roberts.

final ball & Roberts = mutually exclusive

We look worse than any other team in the prem.

Bad signings in January compared to other teams.

Clueless tactics that leaves us so open in defense.

And the main cardinal sin we are diving into challenges, The penalty was a very weak one but if you go to ground in a challenge you run the risk of giving a foul away, Nelsen should know better especialy in the area.

Not a cat in hells chance of us getting back into this game, if we do I will eat the biggest slice of humble pie ever.

Holloway = Manager.

Kean = Coach.

All those assholes that got new contracts wont be going anywhere in summer.. we're headed towards financial ruin. We're so screwed...

I think you're giving them too much credit. Most will leave, AFTER making us pay them off because they did not ask for a transfer and we will have to sell them, presumably because of their unsustainable high wages. Salgado may stay, probably because no one else will want him. Any one noticed how poor he has been since Sam left? I think this may have something to do with Sam's fitness regime/training and sports science methods which had helped Salgado in the past, but which is no longer applied.

To be fair we have played okay. Arguably we had the better chances and should have scored 2. The penalty should never have been, and the free kick was sublime.

But that's the way football is. Adam is in brilliant form and he killed us. Kean has 45 mins to save his job. All he can do I think is swap MBD for Kalinic, go 442 and pray we keep it together. I think there is a fair chance we will have a player sent off also. Discipline is poor and Webb seems to have something against us.

Dont know what you are talking about cause after they scored their first we fell to pieces. Before that, yes we were better.

All those assholes that got new contracts wont be going anywhere in summer.. we're headed towards financial ruin. We're so screwed...

why would anyone give nelsen and salgado new contracts? oh right their gormless and called steve kean, financial oblivion with this sack of unsaleable garbage.

wish i could be bothered to trawl back to the posts from others that pointed out the easy games we had on the run in, easy when you have a decent manager maybe, on paper the remaining 8 are way harder than this abject failure.

Archived