BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of ROVERS vs. Blackpool; 19 March 2011.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I right in thinking the contract extensions had the relegation adjustments removed?

shocking way to do business if so

I believe so- there is a story behind that but the web site would get into trouble if it appeared on here.

• Backroom

When we go down I wonder how quickly Venky's will drop us?

The only plus is that I'll be able to see what's left of Rovers easily enough at Portman Road next season. Hopefully the majority of these players won't be there.

Boos ringing round Ewood then- Rovers need to get one back fast or this is going to turn nasty from the Ewood crowd.

There should be some reaction. But bare in mind less than 1% of rovers supporters read this board. Therefore will not know the perilious state the club is in. Even though it is happening right in front of them.

As much as I want to see Kean gone, he cannot be blamed for two stupid and pathetic decisions by the referee.

Doesn't matter. This is what happens when you put in awful performances in other games and don't get results. You don't get the results you need in some games by playing poorly, then you get unlucky in other games. Recipe for relegation.

Wolves now beating Villa 1-0

another wigan goal and we'll be a point off the bottom

like to see kean defend his position in venky's boardroom with a large pie chart of our form under him on the wall behind him, with alan sugar was the owner in times like this, you are fired son and don't dare ask for compo

I believe so- there is a story behind that but the web site would get into trouble if it appeared on here.

So not only are the players here so crap that they will take us down, they have also essentially been rewarded for it.

hard to understand or even care about football sometimes

I started watching the stream and turned it off in disgust, yes the ref has screwed us on the decisions but we need to get some chances ourselves first. As far as I can see we havent made any! Well thats us done might as well get it out the way now instead of having it dragged out all next season. Hello championship!

Archived