BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of ROVERS vs. Blackpool; 19 March 2011.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoilett...Man of the match (by far) and could have just saved our club from relegation.

Sorry 2-2 against Blackpool at Ewood is not good enough. Of course after watching the game 2-2 was a good result.

3 points off bottom of the table and an idiot for a manager does not bode well at all.

Crocky was terrible today, Hoilet and Robinson played well thou.

I think the fact that it keeps Blackpool within reach is much more important than the point as I believed a point before the game was pointless with our fixtures coming up.

? Can you elaborate, I'm sure you know what you mean but I don't.

We're not in the same position as 2.59 because our most winnable game has gone by without a win.

Whilst I am pleased with the point after going 2-0 down, when I've sat back and digested the game on a whole I don't think I will find a 2-2 draw acceptable.

Cannot fault the second half display and effort. Considering Rovers were down and out at HT due to a bad referee disision and a very good free kick. Somehow Kean has had a good team talk for them to play like they did in the second half. By all accounts Rovers had the better of the first 2o minutes in the first half.

Jermain Jones has to learn he cannot keep on fouling the way he does, in the areas he does. Instead of paying 90.000 a week to RSC Rovers should have pushed for Adams.

Archived