BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If you could have any ex Rovers striker for the last five games who would it be ?

Shearer was quite simply the best and most complete forward we've ever been lucky to see at Ewood.

I used to go to every home & away match when we had Shearer and you just knew that 1) he was going to score every week and 2) we were most likely going to pick up at least a point.

I've only seen a bit of him, but the young lad Wickham at Ipswich has got a bit of raw Shearer about him.

• Backroom

These are getting silly now, Shearer is the obvious answer, the complete package.

Off to make the topic 'If you could have any ex physio for the last five games who would it be?'

These are getting silly now, Shearer is the obvious answer, the complete package.

Off to make the topic 'If you could have any ex physio for the last five games who would it be?'

Mine would be Miss Martin from middle school, I may have been only 11 but I swear she brushed my nob when she was treating my twisted ankle durring a 11 a side game.

She was fit.

Not one mention for Andy Cole?

Shearer hands down, but Andy Cole is up there with him.

problem is there is no competition for Shearer, if the question was excluding Shearer wh would you have it would get interesting.

Shearer was just too good.

Write a list, get a drawing pin, close your eyes and take a stab. Chances are any one of them would be a big help.

Shearer aside and considering the way we play, Chris Sutton would be a great shout. Could probably still manage a shift even now! Would shame pretty boy Santa Cruz at the moment.

Write a list, get a drawing pin, close your eyes and take a stab. Chances are any one of them would be a big help.

Shearer aside and considering the way we play, Chris Sutton would be a great shout. Could probably still manage a shift even now! Would shame pretty boy Santa Cruz at the moment.

Sutton wasn't there for us in 1999, his injuries are why we got relegated, if he was fit and Gallacher we would have never gone down.

Archived