BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Astonishing value again from Rovers.

The general pricing, the quotes from Tom Finn, the new 'family ticket', and the options for the Darwen End show that the club really does care about the fans - despite what some fans and pundits seem to think.

Well done to all concerned.

Proud to be a Rover. :rover:

25,000 exactly. 16th in attendance table according to premier league's website

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statistics/0,,12306,00.html

Great value, I hope the June 30th deadline for claim your seat if true because I need to wait until then to know if I'll be able to attend games.

on a side note, that premier league table, we would have finished in a champions league place if games finish at half time!

Can't complain at those prices. Still, unsure whether i'll be renewing.

If our son still qualifies as a young adult, we may even renew his as he'd only need to attend 4 big games in a season to cover the cost. Reckon we can afford to pay for ours and still give to all the other things we need to give to.

Think it was £209 this year. Although it's a very minor increase in real terms I bet the press report it as a 7.5% increase just to make it look bad.

Is not some of that the VAT rise that would have happened anyway?CheersBKR

In real terms it hasn't gone up at all really, inflation was running about 4 to 4.5% and then you have the VAT increase from 17.5% to 20%.All in all it is about a 1% rise in real terms.

Inflation and VAT rise Maji that's all.

I was only playing on what Ricky had said, not even I can bitch at a poxy £250 for 19 premier league games.

£225 in bburn end/ darwen end

19 game ST in darwen end, but have to relocate for 3

10% off for familys in family stand

BEST VALUE - SUPER ROVERS!!!!

Well done Venky's - credit where credit is due.

My daughter and I have ST's in the BBE family stand. Do we qualify as a family then and get a 10% discount? Last year it was slightly over £300 online for the pair of us. £225 + £85 + 10% discount would be £279. That would be AMAZING value. Have I got that right?

Well done Venky's - credit where credit is due.

My daughter and I have ST's in the BBE family stand. Do we qualify as a family then and get a 10% discount? Last year it was slightly over £300 online for the pair of us. £225 + £85 + 10% discount would be £279. That would be AMAZING value. Have I got that right?

I think so - the online FAQ's state this

FAQs:

How do I purchase a Blackburn End Family Stand Season Ticket?

Due to specific requirements for this offer, fans can ONLY take advantage of this offer over the counter at the Roverstore, Ewood Park. To be able to claim the 10% discount, fans will have to hand in the applications forms and pay for the Season Tickets in one transaction. The minimum ratio for the Family Stand Season Ticket is 1 adults/senior to 1 Junior whilst the maximum ratio being 2 adults/seniors per Junior ticket. Families wishing to spread payment with our Direct Debit scheme, can do so over the counter at the Roverstore, Ewood.

Can anyone tell how much is a season ticket in the jack walker stand please? Cheers

Wings £340

Centre £399

Link to prices

FAMILY deal is quality....2 adults in BBE is £225 each (£450) - add a junior for £85 and you then get your 10% off, basically it is costing you £31.50 (£1.65 a game) for the junior ticket!!

Direct Debit & Claim your own seat deadline is 30th June

DD Payments over 8 months.

Used to have seat in DE 2001 - 2003 before moving across to BBE to sit with friends. Was always quality to get a seat in JW Upper Centre for Man U and Liverpool games at no extra cost when we got "moved". Fair play to the club for bringing this back in.

10% Family Deal also great, thinking my 3 yr old might have to get one at that price. Do they serve beer in Family Stand?!

Used to have seat in DE 2001 - 2003 before moving across to BBE to sit with friends. Was always quality to get a seat in JW Upper Centre for Man U and Liverpool games at no extra cost when we got "moved". Fair play to the club for bringing this back in.

10% Family Deal also great, thinking my 3 yr old might have to get one at that price. Do they serve beer in Family Stand?!

yes. Not to 3 year olds though :P

I have had tickets all round Ewood in the past with the exception of the Family Stand.

Next season will be the first where I will be taking my boys (ages 6 & 3).

Seriously considering the Family offer. Unrivalled in my opinion.

What's it like in the Family stand? Any sort of feedback will do.

Any idea what sort of pricing the Car Parking scheme will attract?

I have had tickets all round Ewood in the past with the exception of the Family Stand.

Next season will be the first where I will be taking my boys (ages 6 & 3).

Seriously considering the Family offer. Unrivalled in my opinion.

What's it like in the Family stand? Any sort of feedback will do.

Any idea what sort of pricing the Car Parking scheme will attract?

The family stand is really not much different from the rest of the ground, but with slightly more kids (I'm not sure on numbers, but now I'm in the Riverside there doesn't seem like there's that many less kids). We sat there from when it was built until just three years ago when we should've all been too old to stay there. Atmosphere is decent especially if you get lower down and the view is really good.

The family stand is really not much different from the rest of the ground, but with slightly more kids (I'm not sure on numbers, but now I'm in the Riverside there doesn't seem like there's that many less kids). We sat there from when it was built until just three years ago when we should've all been too old to stay there. Atmosphere is decent especially if you get lower down and the view is really good.

We still sit in the family stand despite our kids being grown up because we have good seats there and nobody has told us we can't. There are a few more kids in there than other areas but the only difference I can think of is that you don't get as much swearing as in other areas, because even those who swear all the time when with their mates tend to try to cut it down when with their kids. Otherewise, it's a typical Rovers crowd - those who want to shout sing etc, those who are quieter, those who get on Pedersen's back before he even kicks a ball etc,etc,etc

Wings £340

Centre £399

Link to prices

FAMILY deal is quality....2 adults in BBE is £225 each (£450) - add a junior for £85 and you then get your 10% off, basically it is costing you £31.50 (£1.65 a game) for the junior ticket!!

Direct Debit & Claim your own seat deadline is 30th June

DD Payments over 8 months.

Again good on the club keeping prices down. Good to see the DD system.

Every now and again I go to watch Brighton, as they are local to where I live. (adopted second team, for my saturday fix of live footy) They move to a new stadium next season and have already sold all their season tickets. They think this is down to the DD payment system - over 12 months. Not too sure if all clubs in the prem / championship allow direct debts for season tickets. But it is a good idea.

Cheapest standard Season ticket price in the FOOTBALL league if you ignore special deals & early bird offers!! Superb…..

Every fan needs to try and do there bit and get another fan to join them or sign up this season….if only 1 in 4 of us managed It then we would have close to 23,000 ST holders.

Cheapest standard Season ticket price in the FOOTBALL league if you ignore special deals & early bird offers!! Superb…..

Every fan needs to try and do there bit and get another fan to join them or sign up this season….if only 1 in 4 of us managed It then we would have close to 23,000 ST holders.

Not bringing a new one but my daughter's friend is getting a season ticket this year having had a half season ticket because I told her we are renewing ours.

Archived