BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get to the ground and ask to try seats out.

When I swapped and changed a bit in the Riverside a few years ago it was part of my pre-season to go and try a few seats out. There's an atmosphere in the ground even when there's no-one there!

Decent Blackburn End seats will be difficult to find.

I'd recommend the Riverside if you want a decent view with a new ticket. Riverside views are far superior in any event, IMHO.

I might just do that.. to get in and have a look do I need to ring up and ask to be allowed in to have a look? If so who am I ringing the ticket office? I was in the Riverside for the Rovers V Bolton clash end of the season and loved it so I might choose one there.

Thanks for all the help!!

I might just do that.. to get in and have a look do I need to ring up and ask to be allowed in to have a look? If so who am I ringing the ticket office? I was in the Riverside for the Rovers V Bolton clash end of the season and loved it so I might choose one there.

Thanks for all the help!!

Probably best to let them know you are heading over so that you can check that there isn't a staff shortage or change of policy or something.

As I am taking my son next season, I am in two minds as to where to sit next season.

I could opt for Family Stand which would be cheap but I would prefer a close to front row seat there.

I read the min purchase is 1 Adult + 1 Child, where does this leave existing ST holders in the Family Stand who dont fit the criteria?

Does anybody know if there are decent seats left here?

As I am taking my son next season, I am in two minds as to where to sit next season.

I could opt for Family Stand which would be cheap but I would prefer a close to front row seat there.

I read the min purchase is 1 Adult + 1 Child, where does this leave existing ST holders in the Family Stand who dont fit the criteria?

Existing season ticket holders won't be affected. As I understand it even if they don't have an adult/child ticket they are still able to sit there. The adult/child thing just means that you get a discount if you buy the 2 together.

As for seats, as others have said, you're best going down there and having a look what's available. They are usually very helpful with that sort of thing.

Two mates of mine, neither are Rovers fans, buying season tickets this season due to the pricing.

"Just over £200 to watch premiership football, we'd be ******* mad not too" was the exact quote :D

I can't see you having any problems getting 2 decent seats together in there!

Oh no,it's that time of the year again!

The start of many weeks of "my pack hasn't arrived yet" or "there are three of us in the same house who sit next to each other, but i have only received two packs"

The easiest way to renew is online, can be done in a matter of minutes instead of waiting for these damn packs to arrive.

Oh no,it's that time of the year again!

The start of many weeks of "my pack hasn't arrived yet" or "there are three of us in the same house who sit next to each other, but i have only received two packs"

:lol::lol:

• Backroom

Not sure what purpose the packs serve any more with so many ways to buy. It's not as if people don't know the prices either!

Phone, online, or in person... easy :tu:

To be fair I'm awaiting my pack to come, it's just handy recieving a pre filled form to sign, plus I want to do direct debit and don't have the time to get to Ewood.

Not sure what purpose the packs serve any more with so many ways to buy. It's not as if people don't know the prices either!

Phone, online, or in person... easy :tu:

Unless you need to pay by DD and are fortunate enough to live out of Blackburn ;)

Archived