BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Venkys have budgeted for the 50% drop in season tickets being purchased that we have been assured on here is certain to happen.

Yeah I suspect those threats were just as melodramatic and ridiculous as the ones made by the good football obsessives when Sam was in charge.

Yeah I suspect those threats were just as melodramatic and ridiculous as the ones made by the good football obsessives when Sam was in charge.

As far as I'm aware nobody made up lies, lies and more lies about Allardyce to support arguments, no need, his style of football and dinosaur approach was enough.

With Kean and Venkys people have resorted to making up rubbish week after week to further a crusade, big difference and pathetic to boot.

As far as I'm aware nobody made up lies, lies and more lies about Allardyce to support arguments, no need, his style of football and dinosaur approach was enough.

With Kean and Venkys people have resorted to making up rubbish week after week to further a crusade, big difference and pathetic to boot.

Hows that related to fans threatening to not renew their season tickets? I was making the point that just as many were making the claim under Allardyce ("I've had a season ticket for 20 years but I can't watch this hoofball anymore" bla de bla etc etc) and attendances never changed, so they were obviously talking codswallop. So should be no suprise people have also done it about Venkys and fans on both sides of the argument are obviously as bad as each other, something regularly ignored/forgotten by those bearting the Venky criticisers now they've finally done a few things right.

• Backroom

Mixed reaction from me... delighted for everyone renewing and purchasing new, it's an amazing offer from the club again and Venky's should be applauded for continuing this strategy. Disappointed though because I'd love to snap one up, but can't because travel to Ewood from this part of the world would kill me financially :(

Mixed reaction from me... delighted for everyone renewing and purchasing new, it's an amazing offer from the club again and Venky's should be applauded for continuing this strategy. Disappointed though because I'd love to snap one up, but can't because travel to Ewood from this part of the world would kill me financially :(

I suppose for someone like yourself it would depend on how many times you think you can get to Ewood a season, even if its just 5 or 6 times then couldn't the Darwen End 16 game offer even tempt you?

Hows that related to fans threatening to not renew their season tickets? I was making the point that just as many were making the claim under Allardyce ("I've had a season ticket for 20 years but I can't watch this hoofball anymore" bla de bla etc etc) and attendances never changed, so they were obviously talking codswallop. So should be no suprise people have also done it about Venkys and fans on both sides of the argument are obviously as bad as each other, something regularly ignored/forgotten by those bearting the Venky criticisers now they've finally done a few things right.

Twas related to the lies thrown around this site about prices increasing 40% from next season due to Venkys taking over, not at you personally blue and white, sorry I didn't make that clear.

Comment and lies all in one sentence. Well done.

• Backroom

I suppose for someone like yourself it would depend on how many times you think you can get to Ewood a season, even if its just 5 or 6 times then couldn't the Darwen End 16 game offer even tempt you?

Possibly mate, I'll have to see where my budget is in august. Travelling to Ewood & back would cost me roughly £80 I think... though with train prices always rising it may be more now. Just moved into a new house so finances are stretched atm, but once I know where I am in terms of bills and various other costs I can decide whether or not I can get a season ticket. I'd absolutely love to as the only games I've gotten to in recent years are away games at London clubs as they're nearer me.

I'll be able to get to Carrow Road, at least, next year.

well despite the fact that my income is dowm about 30% (due to cut backs in mental health work) My daughter and I for the first time will be going for the 16 game season ticket offer, at £215 for the both of us, we can just afford it, (so let hope the three big games are on sky)

The three big games will also bring large crowds and my daughter does not like all to be pushed around its the best deal all round.

so there are two new 16 game season tickets holders. well done to the club for giving low paid workers the chance to watch top class teams play at Edwood park. :D

:D:tu:

When are we going for a beer Jim, I'll buy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't see the lies in Gav's post Jim to be honest.

Unless you're saying about Big Sam having a dinosaur approach? Either way that's opinion.

And nobody lied about Big Sam, some just didn't like him. Some had some interesting views I didn't agree with, but no lies, just opinion.

well despite the fact that my income is dowm about 30% (due to cut backs in mental health work) My daughter and I for the first time will be going for the 16 game season ticket offer, at £215 for the both of us, we can just afford it, (so let hope the three big games are on sky)

The three big games will also bring large crowds and my daughter does not like all to be pushed around its the best deal all round.

so there are two new 16 game season tickets holders. well done to the club for giving low paid workers the chance to watch top class teams play at Edwood park. :D

Amen to that! See you there in the Darwen End next year!

I am certainly snapping one up.

Costs me a bomb to get to/from Cardiff for the games, but even if I only go 6 times it pays for itself.

Bring on next season!

I'll supply the Polonium-210 ... :xmas:

(For him, not you)

Now now...... :lol:

I'm trying to make friends, I've lost so many in the last 6 months I'll take owt I can get :lol:

Now now...... :lol:

I'm trying to make friends, I've lost so many in the last 6 months I'll take owt I can get :lol:

Odd that Gav. I rem you said everybody around you shared your opinion on allardyce and were all going to stop going if he remained in charge. Surely you weren't telling porkies were you?

• Backroom

Who was the one that stopped going, waggy or Abbey? Are you both getting ST's?

Waggy stopped going due to Sam (not his style of football I believe more to do with allegations if I recall) but it appears he has swapped Rishton for Cambodia so I doubt he'll make the commute.

Guest roverite1991

700 quid membership at my golf club or............

145quid for my season ticket and just pay per round of 18holes? No brainer!!!

Archived