BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

I am on the waiting list (transferring from the Riverside)... there are 2,000 ST holders at present and if any of those don't renew (or re-locate) then that will free up spaces.

My advice would be to get the BBE ticket (or Riverside) and get yourself on the waiting list... I wouldn't want to sit in the BBE either but you can always cancel altogether if they say the DE is still full.

I've said already that I think the families that currently have ST's here will be tempted by the Family Stand deal... here's hoping.

On a waiting list for a ST... unheard of, but shows just how popular the Darwen End has become! (Hope you 3 are vocal fans :tu: )

I have applied for 3 season tickets (19 games) in the Darwen End and have received a very nice email off the club today saying :

'We have received your Applications today, thank-you. At the moment the Darwen End is full, however there are 2 options you can do.

You can wait until the deadline has gone to see if any seats become available, claim your own seat deadline is June 30th.

Or you can purchase seats in the Blackburn End, which is the same price, this would mean getting the direct debit set up, and we can put you in the Transfer system to move you into the Darwen End.

If no seats become available in the Darwen End, we would get you the best seats in the Blackburn End.'

I am disappointed to see that only a quarter of the Darwen End is made avaialable to season tickets and of this quarter 500 seats are unavailable (250 for matchday sales and 250 left free for safety reasons).

I now have to either choose to pick some seats I don't really want or wait until July to see if there are any season ticket places available in the Darwen End.

I am fully aware of the clubs reasons behind not opening up the lower tier fully but it does seem a backward step by not allowing what is a potential for growth in season ticket sales (i.e 16/19 game unreserved seating) to fully reach its potential.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am fully aware of the clubs reasons behind not opening up the lower tier fully but it does seem a backward step by not allowing what is a potential for growth in season ticket sales (i.e 16/19 game unreserved seating) to fully reach its potential.

But why should they sell you 2 tickets and miss out on 2500 mancs/ city or liverpool fans who pay £37 a ticket?

Until we can fill other areas, you cannot blame the club for it!

How much roughly will it be to park in ewood? First time season ticket holder and I'll be Drivin from Newcastle

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/ParkingatEwoodIndex/0,,10303,00.html

Expect to pay more for a parking permit at Ewood than for your season ticket.

There's a couple of car parks off Albion Street that cost £3 a game (last seaons prices)

or free carparking (as long as you dont get there at the last minute) if you dont mind walking down from the Darwen area, just off the main road on streets , prob a 15-20 min walk, thats what i do, Can have a drink or 2 at the Golden cup on the way down to the ground, always full of supporters in there and a good laugh

How much roughly will it be to park in ewood? First time season ticket holder and I'll be Drivin from Newcastle

You could try the Aquaduct. I think they charge a fiver for matchday parking.

Can anyone tell me when the closing date is for S/T renewal please? I have been waiting to renew until I had my angiogram which I had yesterday before being able to make a decision whether to renew. Now I know the results and will not be be needing a bypass operation I can go ahead and renew if i can still get my favourite seat.

Can anyone tell me when the closing date is for S/T renewal please? I have been waiting to renew until I had my angiogram which I had yesterday before being able to make a decision whether to renew. Now I know the results and will not be be needing a bypass operation I can go ahead and renew if i can still get my favourite seat.

You have until the end of June to keep your seat.

Good to hear you won't be needing an operation!

You have until the end of June to keep your seat.

Good to hear you won't be needing an operation!

Thanks for the info Clare. Believe me it is a huge relief to get that news, and I can now look forward to yet another season of Rovers supporting

in person rather than on TV.

I suppose some seats will become avaliable when the claim your own seat deadline passes?

yep, but then there will be people wanting to transfer seats/people waiting for deadline to pass to get a deat

I suppose some seats will become avaliable when the claim your own seat deadline passes?

Renewed our 3 today as it's payday before the end of the week. Suspect there will be a flurry of renewals this week from people like me who wanted/needed to hold onto their cash for as long as possible but always wanted to renew.

Trying to get online to renew - web site down. Tried to phone - line goes dead after inputting ticket line number. Do they want to sell tickets or have a shed load of new people promised to pay over the odds for tix?

Trying to get online to renew - web site down. Tried to phone - line goes dead after inputting ticket line number. Do they want to sell tickets or have a shed load of new people promised to pay over the odds for tix?

Nobody will be there at this time on a saturday if you phone

Ring up monday!

Some lads had already requested our seats in case we didn't renew, unlucky lads, i ain't giving up the best seat in the ground for no bugger!

I think you'll find I have the best seat in Ewood. Middle of the BBE, about 10 rows from the back.

I think you'll find I have the best seat in Ewood. Middle of the BBE, about 10 rows from the back.

I think you'll find I have the best seat, and SteB brings me champagne when I call.

Archived