BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh, website still down. Sort it out Rovers!

Some of us can't just pop to Blackburn to get the ticket (I live in Birmingham and travel up for matches). Will have to sort it out this week, don't want to lose my seat!

I think you'll find I have the best seat in Ewood. Middle of the BBE, about 10 rows from the back.

Top tier, front row quite central (slap bang between edge of six yard box and 18 yard box). There's nothing like leg room, chin rest on the balcony and the ability to bang on the board in front.

Top tier, front row quite central (slap bang between edge of six yard box and 18 yard box). There's nothing like leg room, chin rest on the balcony and the ability to bang on the board in front.

That means you could probably draw a straight line between you,me,modes and Jordan.

I agree - we sit along in the final section at the riverside end of that stand and I have the aisle seat which menas even more leg room. However, the problem with banging on the board in front is that if you hit the bit near the bolts holding the adverts up, they do break. My son did it a year or 2 back. Fortunately it did hold and not fall onto those below.

I have renew my season ticket again. I could not imagine not renewing!!!

BRFC TILL I DIE :rover::brfc:B)

Can we have a poll to see how many of us have renew??? one guy on F/B has said we have only sold 4,500 ST new season. When I went down to Ewood park on Saturday, and there was quite a few people renewing or getting a season ticket!

Hope all ROVERS FANS can get behind the team and support them. All true rovers fans should support the club even if you don't like certain things that have gone on at Rovers you should ALWAYS support the team to the end!!!

Just done mine online :) And will send my brother tomorrow with the other two by DD.

Hoping that someone around us doesn't renew so we can shift seats slightly, but we'll see!

That means you could probably draw a straight line between you,me,modes and Jordan.

Maybe we form an arrow that point to Mr X!? :wacko:

I agree - we sit along in the final section at the riverside end of that stand and I have the aisle seat which menas even more leg room. However, the problem with banging on the board in front is that if you hit the bit near the bolts holding the adverts up, they do break. My son did it a year or 2 back. Fortunately it did hold and not fall onto those below.

My Dad broke the board a few years back too except some plaster fell down. Fortunately nobody was hurt and since then he has restrained from going crazy. I remember we once put a huge SAS banner across it back in the old days (old days for me) but we were told to take it down straight away. My Nana had knitted it and everything. Very disappointing. Think we were playing Arsenal.

I've had that seat for around 17 years now. Don't want to leave it and give up the leg room :lol:

Edit: Oh, as a side note I personally cycled to two different houses to deliver my spare application tickets for two posters on here who haven't had a season ticket in quite a while. They are almost certain they will be applying :)

Website is up and running for anyone who was waiting

Someone on roversmad is saying through a contact in the ticket office that season ticket sales are well down at this point compared with last season.

It would seem to back the feeling on the street that they await some positive news from Rovers as the bullshit wont wash in Blackburn town.

It would seem to back the feeling on the street that they await some positive news from Rovers as the bullshit wont wash in Blackburn town.

I have renewed two of our three tickets though I had no inclination to do so. I've renewed because my son can't go without me and if this wasn't the case I may not have renewed. I'm just not sure.

On a day to day basis I'm sick to the back teeth of our current owners who in my view have failed at every turn. I don't believe we will sign any quality players, I won't be surprised, nor will i care, if Hoilett and Samba leave. I don't expect the squad to improve or next season to be any better than last

I can't find a single positive thing in the current set up and have completely lost interest.

I'm sick of the arguing, name calling and insults which get thrown at any one who dares hold an alternate opinion. There are many posters on here who need to take a long look in the mirror.

I don't for one minute believe we have £50m to spend. I'm tired of a generation of fans that seem to live fantasy football and FM (though I'm not really sure what that is) who appear to judge everything on ££££ with no thought for the consequences.

Despite all this I was emotionally wrecked at Wolves. My passion hasn't died but just about every other interest I had in Rovers has gone since Venky's arrived. They are utterly incompetent.

I want Venky's out - now.

Tin hat for you Paul!

This is now time for Venky's to put up or shut up, by the end of this window we will all be clear on their intentions. I keep reading 'most exciting window ever', 'beats being linked with Benjani'. However, speculation means bugger all.

I honestly cannot see ST falling away dramatically- surely that would have only happened under the Hoof Merchant, right?

I have renewed two of our three tickets though I had no inclination to do so. I've renewed because my son can't go without me and if this wasn't the case I may not have renewed. I'm just not sure.

On a day to day basis I'm sick to the back teeth of our current owners who in my view have failed at every turn. I don't believe we will sign any quality players, I won't be surprised, nor will i care, if Hoilett and Samba leave. I don't expect the squad to improve or next season to be any better than last

I can't find a single positive thing in the current set up and have completely lost interest.

I'm sick of the arguing, name calling and insults which get thrown at any one who dares hold an alternate opinion. There are many posters on here who need to take a long look in the mirror.

I don't for one minute believe we have £50m to spend. I'm tired of a generation of fans that seem to live fantasy football and FM (though I'm not really sure what that is) who appear to judge everything on ££££ with no thought for the consequences.

Despite all this I was emotionally wrecked at Wolves. My passion hasn't died but just about every other interest I had in Rovers has gone since Venky's arrived. They are utterly incompetent.

Paul,

hear hear, I could not have said it better myself.

Interesting post, from the heart, and don't let people put you off posting, I've had my tin hat on since the takeover and no amount of name calling and insults will change my stance.

I don't feel the way you feel about the current situation/regime, I think they’re getting their act together, but I did feel very much the same under the last manager, even though the club wasn’t at risk, so a slightly different scenario granted.

I hope you'll be proven wrong in the coming months Paul, time will tell on that score though.

???

Care to explain

Have a word with yourself Aggy, that music is atrocious :lol:

???

Care to explain

Sorry - should have explained.

No one in India is as proficcient in business as the Americans.

They dont know nothing about anything.

Thats why america is a superpower and india is just a huge super call-centre.

Anyway - roll on the new season cant wait.

Archived