BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

I have renewed two of our three tickets though I had no inclination to do so. I've renewed because my son can't go without me and if this wasn't the case I may not have renewed. I'm just not sure.

On a day to day basis I'm sick to the back teeth of our current owners who in my view have failed at every turn. I don't believe we will sign any quality players, I won't be surprised, nor will i care, if Hoilett and Samba leave. I don't expect the squad to improve or next season to be any better than last

I can't find a single positive thing in the current set up and have completely lost interest.

I'm sick of the arguing, name calling and insults which get thrown at any one who dares hold an alternate opinion. There are many posters on here who need to take a long look in the mirror.

I don't for one minute believe we have £50m to spend. I'm tired of a generation of fans that seem to live fantasy football and FM (though I'm not really sure what that is) who appear to judge everything on ££££ with no thought for the consequences.

Despite all this I was emotionally wrecked at Wolves. My passion hasn't died but just about every other interest I had in Rovers has gone since Venky's arrived. They are utterly incompetent.

I want Venky's out - now.

This is how many supporters feel and I have been saying this for some considerable time, much to the disdain of some on this MB.

I said last season that I would not renew my tickets if Kean remained as manager, however, again like you, other factors might force my hand. I am going to take a 'rain check' on deadline day afternoon and decide then if I want to take my existing seats which are excellently located. Otherwise, I will leave until closer to the season and, if inclined, will take what's available.

There will either be a huge rush this week or ticket sales will be substantially down on last year, by as much as 50% according to some gossip circulating.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positivity is a wonderful thing guys. You should try it. Yes Kean didnt get us many points, but the team player better and way more interesting than they have for a very long time. Give the guy the chance to implement his style with the kind of players he has in mind. Ofcourse you cant change a playing style overnight. Especially with the players we have. I support Steve Kean and Venkys 100 %. I wish the Best for ny club as you all do. Blackburn Rovers through thick and thin

• Backroom

I've renewed but I'm now on the darwen end waiting list as there are no seats around me for my dad to join me. Only done this morning but apparently the woman thinks there shouldn't be any problem moving to DE

Apologies Mattyblue.

Back on track - There is a seat free next to the Rovers dugout. Row 13, must be a decent view from there.

Anyone got any experience in Jack Walker Lower (next to dugouts)?

Yes, we sit on row 4. Love it there.

I have renewed two of our three tickets though I had no inclination to do so. I've renewed because my son can't go without me and if this wasn't the case I may not have renewed. I'm just not sure.

On a day to day basis I'm sick to the back teeth of our current owners who in my view have failed at every turn. I don't believe we will sign any quality players, I won't be surprised, nor will i care, if Hoilett and Samba leave. I don't expect the squad to improve or next season to be any better than last

I can't find a single positive thing in the current set up and have completely lost interest.

I'm sick of the arguing, name calling and insults which get thrown at any one who dares hold an alternate opinion. There are many posters on here who need to take a long look in the mirror.

I don't for one minute believe we have £50m to spend. I'm tired of a generation of fans that seem to live fantasy football and FM (though I'm not really sure what that is) who appear to judge everything on ££££ with no thought for the consequences.

Despite all this I was emotionally wrecked at Wolves. My passion hasn't died but just about every other interest I had in Rovers has gone since Venky's arrived. They are utterly incompetent.

Great post Paul. For the first time in a long time I have enjoyed the football season ending. I have enjoyed a break from the stress(and Venky's incompetence). I have barely been on this message board since the Wolves game, I used to pop on daily and have done for many years. This year I didn't even look at the fixtures until they'd been out a week. I'm sure I'm just burnt-out, the end to last season was very stressful and now it's just a case of seeing who we don't sign/praying that our good players don't leave like Jones did. I'm pretty sure I'll be all up for it once it is is closer to kicking off the new season(I hope).

Yes, we sit on row 4. Love it there.

Was you the one who Keef threw the bottle at?? :P

Renewed straight away... no if's but's or maybe's.

I follow Rovers... not Venky's, Kean or any other plonker.

:brfc:

The way it should be....Iv no doubts either.

The only reason I havent renewed yet, is that im trying to get a few more on board and they want to sit near to us.

Sorry - should have explained.

No one in India is as proficcient in business as the Americans.

They dont know nothing about anything.

Thats why america is a superpower and india is just a huge super call-centre.

Anyway - roll on the new season cant wait.

I honestly believe that some of the people who disagree with the current owners do so because they're racist biggots like yourself who aren't mentally developed enough to realise that everyone's the same other than the fact they possess different levels of melanin. You're a ###### tool.

And just so you know...America is a superpower because British people emigrated there with a view to make money. They exploited the rich local resources that is why they are currently a superpower. India on the otherhand was opressed by the British who sucked out all of its wealth.

And we'll see who's the bigger power in a few years time as well. India will one day soon overtake America with consumate ease.

And before you tirade me with racist abuse; I'm white and British.

All this money talk for me just exposes everyone involved in Rovers Venky's/Kentaro/Kean in being in it for just one thing alone ..... the money.

Very sad.

Thanks roversmum. From row 4 can you see the action at both goalmouths ok?

Except when Kean get in the way lol! You should be ok in 13, although there is a tv camera thereabouts to the right not sure if it will impede your view.

Great post Paul. For the first time in a long time I have enjoyed the football season ending. I have enjoyed a break from the stress(and Venky's incompetence). I have barely been on this message board since the Wolves game, I used to pop on daily and have done for many years. This year I didn't even look at the fixtures until they'd been out a week. I'm sure I'm just burnt-out, the end to last season was very stressful and now it's just a case of seeing who we don't sign/praying that our good players don't leave like Jones did. I'm pretty sure I'll be all up for it once it is is closer to kicking off the new season(I hope).

:wstu: shame on dan and paul! IMO the whinging and whining in those posts is really pathetic!

i'll overlook the fact that you and paul, dislike the owners, unconditionally and only see the negative if what they do.. but to think that someone wouldnt buy a ticket cos he disliked the owners.. and yourself dan.. burnt out from last season and seem to be losing the love of the rovers.. completely staggering!another thread hi-jacked by anti owners posts! :angry:

you support you team through thick and thin or thinner and thinner... well true fans do!

renewed mine as have the people around me.. cannot wait for the new season.. hell i cannot wait for 2 game saturday.. 20 days or so away!

come on you blues! :rover:

Thanks roversmum. From row 4 can you see the action at both goalmouths ok?

I'm on row 7 but 20 or 30 seats nearer the BE than where I suspect you're looking. No problem from where I am seeing both goalmouths. If you're anywhere near Ewood, pop in, I'm sure others have said the ticket office staff are happy to take you to your prospective seat.

:wstu: shame on dan and paul! IMO the whinging and whining in those posts is really pathetic!

i'll overlook the fact that you and paul, dislike the owners, unconditionally and only see the negative if what they do.. but to think that someone wouldnt buy a ticket cos he disliked the owners.. and yourself dan.. burnt out from last season and seem to be losing the love of the rovers.. completely staggering!another thread hi-jacked by anti owners posts! :angry:

you support you team through thick and thin or thinner and thinner... well true fans do!

renewed mine as have the people around me.. cannot wait for the new season.. hell i cannot wait for 2 game saturday.. 20 days or so away!

come on you blues! :rover:

You dont when you feel that you are being cheated as is the feeling amongst many supporters right now.

You dont when you feel that you are being cheated as is the feeling amongst many supporters right now.

Just over £200 for a season ticket and you feel cheated :(

You'll pay more at Accy or bumley JAL, you need a reality check sonny.

Except when Kean get in the way lol! You should be ok in 13, although there is a tv camera thereabouts to the right not sure if it will impede your view.

I'm on row 7 but 20 or 30 seats nearer the BE than where I suspect you're looking. No problem from where I am seeing both goalmouths. If you're anywhere near Ewood, pop in, I'm sure others have said the ticket office staff are happy to take you to your prospective seat.

Good stuff guys.

I am currently booked into the family stand and waiting for the call from Rovers to move seats.

I will deffo look into transfering across to this section, it would be good to get my kids close to the Rovers stars.

Thanks for the heads up.

Why are you feeling cheated ? The owners have honoured their pledge to keep ticket prices very low and at these levels are an absolute bargain. if you love the club if not the owners there is no excuse for not renewing. The owners have to be given every chance to honour their stated comitments in the transfer market - only then will fans be able to say they have been cheated in some way.

Archived