BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other premier league 2011-12

The thing is Dipper, you lot think that other fans are jealous of you. We aren't, we are proud of our club and our achievements.

Proper football fans have little time for LFC's fans arrogance and sense of entitlement. 'we deserve to be challenging', 'we deserve to win trophies'.

You have a divine right to nothing and you have to earn it- something you havent done for 21 years.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can you 'punch above your weight' when you're a selling club?!

Jones chose United over us, big wow. We'll see who wins more trophies in the next three years, only then we'll know if he made the right decision. Oh and the biggest losers in the Jones business is you, you lost your best player, jog on

You'll win more trophies than United in the next three years? (You won't).

We lost our best player?

We're a selling club?

With Alonso, Mascherano and Torres in mind, I think it's fair to say it sounds like Blackburn and Liverpool have a lot in common. Just one PL title separating us by my book.

Ps. You must be @#/? if you have to come on here to feel good about your team.

ANOTHER deluded scouser.....you wont win the league anytime soon, Kenny or not!

When did Capello say this??

Looks like your dreaming mate - you beat those teams, big deal - they ALL finished above you! We beat ur lot, does that make us the better team??

As for achieving dreams - we won the premier league, thats a very real dream for Liverpool.

Adams will choose Liverpool because he wouldnt get in the United side....whats that say!

If they had appointed Kenny like us, the fans wanted at the start of the season we would've finished second, going by the record Kenny had since he took over.

Try winning 18 league title laa

Who's their midfield? Gibson? Carrick? Fletcher? Anderson? He's better than all of them! Ours - Gerrard, Raul, Henderson, Lucas, Spearing, Shelvey. I think we can all agree, it'd be harder to get into our midfield than theirs

Just because Jones chose United doesn't mean everyone will? Adam is choosing us over United and Spurs? The last time you beat us, none of the goals were Carra's fault. Soto, Johnson and Skrtel were at fault. Your'e a @#/? football fan then aren't you? We are no longer a force? Ha ha ha, go say that to United, Chelsea, City, who we all beat under Kenny. We're back, I don't need to tell you we're a force again, the table will do the talking next season

We've achieved things that you can only DREAM of :)

How old was Grabbi? Ngog is still young, if he starts he'll easily score 12-15 league goals

proper sh!t club who think they deserve success. You dont and you wont.

We have beaten the best teams with sh!t managers.

YOU ARE NO LONGER A FORCE - none of the top 5 teams are scared of you, considering how much money you have spent you should be in champions league every year.

Just because Jones chose United doesn't mean everyone will? Adam is choosing us over United and Spurs? The last time you beat us, none of the goals were Carra's fault. Soto, Johnson and Skrtel were at fault. Your'e a @#/? football fan then aren't you? We are no longer a force? Ha ha ha, go say that to United, Chelsea, City, who we all beat under Kenny. We're back, I don't need to tell you we're a force again, the table will do the talking next season

We've achieved things that you can only DREAM of :)

Really?

I just took a look at the Premiership Trophy and saw only four teams on it - Blackburn Rovers, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal.

When did you last DREAM of winning the Premiership? Last night? It will remain a DREAM for a long time to come. Dont even try and kid anyone that your squad is anywhere near enough to win the PL. Keep your fingers crossed for CL spot - thats as good as you can DREAM for.

Who's their midfield? Gibson? Carrick? Fletcher? Anderson? He's better than all of them! Ours - Gerrard, Raul, Henderson, Lucas, Spearing, Shelvey. I think we can all agree, it'd be harder to get into our midfield than theirs

Giggs, Nani, Valencia, Jones?

And let's not forget; whoever else they buy this summer (Modric?).

To try and suggest that Liverpool are in any way stronger than Manchester United is absolutely ridiculous/ cringeworthy.

Replacement for Modric...?

poor spuds! :lol: if they get adam as a replacement for modric.

'arry is also if to sign diarra (again...'arry has so many repeat transfers its scandalous... crouch, defoe, krancar, ) and he told sky sports rob palmer to f-off when he said "some call you a wheeler dealer harry!" :rolleyes:

id post youtube clip but cant get on at work!

the man's a joke and a dodgy ****

Giggs, Nani, Valencia, Jones?

And let's not forget; whoever else they buy this summer (Modric?).

To try and suggest that Liverpool are in any way stronger than Manchester United is absolutely ridiculous/ cringeworthy.

Oh yeah! I forgot! Adam plays out wide doesnt he?!

I'm talking about players in his position you oaf

poor spuds! :lol: if they get adam as a replacement for modric.

'arry is also if to sign diarra (again...'arry has so many repeat transfers its scandalous... crouch, defoe, krancar, ) and he told sky sports rob palmer to f-off when he said "some call you a wheeler dealer harry!" :rolleyes:

id post youtube clip but cant get on at work!

the man's a joke and a dodgy ****

He collects players like buttons.

I'd love it if everyone else refused to buy the players he has decided he doesn't want and/or tries to sell for a King's Ransom!!!

Oh yeah! I forgot! Adam plays out wide doesnt he?!

I'm talking about players in his position you oaf

So let me get this straight, you're suggesting that having sold Torres, but signed Carroll, Suarez and Henderson, you think that you've caught up a team that you finished 22 points behind last season?

You're 'back?' Have you learnt nothing from the last twenty years? Manchester United are miles ahead of you. They are a bigger club, they are a more successful club, and frankly, they are a better club. The amount of times you've said 'history' on this site is embarrassing. Liverpool do all the talking, United do all the winning. That's the way it works now, and if you think a few additions of players at the calibre of Adam/ Henderson is going to change things then you're the only 'oaf' around here.

I'd concentrate on overtaking Tottenham and Man City before you focus on the big boys.

So let me get this straight, you're suggesting that having sold Torres, but signed Carroll, Suarez and Henderson, you think that you've caught up a team that you finished 22 points behind last season?

You're 'back?' Have you learnt nothing from the last twenty years? Manchester United are miles ahead of you. They are a bigger club, they are a more successful club, and frankly, they are a better club. The amount of times you've said 'history' on this site is embarrassing. Liverpool do all the talking, United do all the winning. That's the way it works now, and if you think a few additions of players at the calibre of Adam/ Henderson is going to change things then you're the only 'oaf' around here.

I'd concentrate on overtaking Tottenham and Man City before you focus on the big boys.

Game, set and match.

I cannot see Liverpool finishing above 6th next season.

Nolan and N'gog both would have been great signings for a club your size.

I still think Ngog has some potential, wouldn't want him here though. And Nolan... If he comes within a mile of his goalscoring form last season ever again I'll eat my hat. Without that he's pretty much an overweight Keith Andrews.

Nolan had a pretty good goalscoring record here as well. Was our top scorer a few times from midfield If I remember correctly. Take his goals away and yes he's not great but as a goalscoring midfielder behind a front man there are few better in his price bracket!

How thick can you get? I'd rather have Carroll and Suarez than Nando, any day. When I said we're back, I meant since Kenny's been back you oaf. Our record speaks for itself. They aren't bigger and please don't come with 'bigger ground' comeback. Go do some research too, we still remain the most successful club in England. You don't rate Adam or Henderson, just like most people didn't rate Maxi, Johnson. What m,y poiint is, Kenny can get the best out of his players, so they dont have to be world class. Oh and our academy, just behind Barca, not my opinion, Peps. You gonna argue against him too?

Archived