BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other premier league 2011-12

You gonna argue against him too?

Why does a Liverpool fan come on here calling himself Darwen End ?

I enjoyed watching the Liverpool teams of the 1960s - 1980s but the club is a shadow of its former self and has not been in the same league on or off the field as United for the past 20 years. Istanbul was an aberration and Benitez ultimately a failure who spent far too much money on very ordinary players.

Liverpool fans are living in the past and would do well to show just a little humility - their club is not the powerhouse it used to be and without massive spending on an Eastlands scale is destined to remain outside the top 4 in English football.

The best Rovers win over Liverpool I have seen was at Ewood circa 1964. Rovers were 2-0 down very quickly but fought back to 2-2 at half time and snatched the winner in the second half. Our Scouse friends were not happy as they headed back to their slums - I've never seen so many beer bottles (you could take them on the ground in those days) being thrown around.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How thick can you get? I'd rather have Carroll and Suarez than Nando, any day. When I said we're back, I meant since Kenny's been back you oaf. Our record speaks for itself. They aren't bigger and please don't come with 'bigger ground' comeback. Go do some research too, we still remain the most successful club in England. You don't rate Adam or Henderson, just like most people didn't rate Maxi, Johnson. What m,y poiint is, Kenny can get the best out of his players, so they dont have to be world class. Oh and our academy, just behind Barca, not my opinion, Peps. You gonna argue against him too?

are you really still on a Blackburn Rovers forum, NOBODY GIVES TWO HOOTS ABOUT LIVERPOOL YOU SAD MAN

Done the research mate you are NOT the most successful club in England, 19 championships and 11 FA cups make Man Utd the most successful side- check it out for yourself.

You know when you mention youth do you mean what your academy produces or players like Sterling that you poach from other clubs?

Done the research mate you are NOT the most successful club in England, 19 championships and 11 FA cups make Man Utd the most successful side- check it out for yourself.

You know when you mention youth do you mean what your academy produces or players like Sterling that you poach from other clubs?

come on imy, you know European Cups count double. :rolleyes:

Why does a Liverpool fan come on here calling himself Darwen End ?

I enjoyed watching the Liverpool teams of the 1960s - 1980s but the club is a shadow of its former self and has not been in the same league on or off the field as United for the past 20 years. Istanbul was an aberration and Benitez ultimately a failure who spent far too much money on very ordinary players.

Liverpool fans are living in the past and would do well to show just a little humility - their club is not the powerhouse it used to be and without massive spending on an Eastlands scale is destined to remain outside the top 4 in English football.

The best Rovers win over Liverpool I have seen was at Ewood circa 1964. Rovers were 2-0 down very quickly but fought back to 2-2 at half time and snatched the winner in the second half. Our Scouse friends were not happy as they headed back to their slums - I've never seen so many beer bottles (you could take them on the ground in those days) being thrown around.

Blah blah blah, typical media driven fan, Rafa's a failure blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah, typical media driven fan, Rafa's a failure blah blah blah.

'Media driven?'

Haha, you just don't get it. We DON'T CARE about LFC. Just because the media are obsessed with a few clubs doesn't mean supporters of the other clubs give a @#/?.

You are just another club to us. It aint the 1980s anymore, you've got to get a reality check.

Sorry, thoiught I'd bring it down to your level when I said England, is Britain better for you?

Fernando Suso? Flannagan? Robinson? Spearing? Kelly? Do you want me to carry on la?

Sorry, thoiught I'd bring it down to your level when I said England, is Britain better for you?

Fernando Suso? Flannagan? Robinson? Spearing? Kelly? Do you want me to carry on la?

Enlighten me how exactly are Liverpool the most successful side in England or Britain? You are getting confused pal.

Suso was signed from a Spanish club aged 16. Can't be bothered to check the rest but Spearing is what 23 and played how many games?

We have had Jones (20 million), Olsson, Hoilett, Lowe, Morris, Hanley come through our ranks last season and before- best youth set up... Ok...

How thick can you get? I'd rather have Carroll and Suarez than Nando, any day. When I said we're back, I meant since Kenny's been back you oaf. Our record speaks for itself. They aren't bigger and please don't come with 'bigger ground' comeback. Go do some research too, we still remain the most successful club in England. You don't rate Adam or Henderson, just like most people didn't rate Maxi, Johnson. What m,y poiint is, Kenny can get the best out of his players, so they dont have to be world class. Oh and our academy, just behind Barca, not my opinion, Peps. You gonna argue against him too?

How thick can I get? Who has your academy produced in the last few years of any worth? Less than Rovers I'd wager. An in form Torres is worth more than Carroll (all £35m of him) and Suarez. I'm sure 18 months ago you'd have agreed. 'Back since Kenny arrived;' well, his points to game ratio would't have won you the league.

Man Utd are domestically more successful than you. Give it another decade and they'll have surpassed your European record too. Bigger club? Um, more fans, more money, bigger ground, more successful, better players, better manager. Anybody who thinks Liverpool are a bigger club than Manchester United is an absolute cretin.

We can put our money where our mouths are if you like. You name the sum, and I'll shake on it that Manchester United finish above Liverpool next season.

Liverpool always boasted that they were the 'most decorated club' in the country. Well, decorations come down, and it must kill you that it was Sir Alex and co doing the cleaning. Good luck in the Europa League; oh wait. European Giants indeed.

For the record, I quite like Liverpool. I also like Dalglish. However, you are an absolute @#/?, and are yet write anything of any genuine substance. Do us all a favour and ###### off.

How sad have you got to be to come to another team forum to try and wind people up, perhaps you should get a job or enrol in college, do something more productive with your time.

Must be borne out of years of frustration. Years ago when he elected to be a plastic football fan he went and backed the wrong horse. :rolleyes::lol:

... Don't be silly, you shouldn't mention your history and ours in the same sentence, just doesnt make sense :)

When's the last time you saw Carra make a mistake that cost us a goal? Nope, I wasn't. I was at Ewood Park when Rush score a hat trick in the league cup though.

:rolleyes::lol:

Suso not produced by you plus done nothing yet. Flannagan Robinson have played one or two games could be good or could disapear as fast as they came into the picture. kelly has looked good so far. Spearing had a decent end to the season but if you think he's going to make it as a liverpool player mate i'd fear for you lot being back.

You do have a few in the youth team that could become good like Coady and Wisdom but they might not develop but i don't know i keep hearing big things about your youngsters and it normally comes to nothing. Why don't you take this crap to a man utd message board if your on there level or do you think you would be laughed off their board even quicker than you have been on this one?

For the record, I quite like Liverpool. I also like Dalglish. However, you are an absolute @#/?, and are yet write anything of any genuine substance. Do us all a favour and ###### off.

Seconded. This guy is an absolute cretin trolling all over what is usually quite an interesting thread. Either

A- Deluded or

B- Pissing himself laughing at winding said members on this board up.

Should be banned!

Archived