BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other premier league 2011-12

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/11/ryan-giggs-sex-therapy/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fcelebrity.aol.co.uk%2F2011%2F06%2F11%2Fryan-giggs-sex-therapy%2F

Sex therapy! Jammy bstard! I don't think I could afford such treatment but I think I'd like to.

But why doesn't he just turn to islam? He could be bonking 4 then and no questions asked, no newspaper interference and if his first wife moaned about it she'd either have to up her own game or get a slap. And if all else fails a divorce takes about 2 minutes and he gets to live and bring up the kids in Wales. :tu:

Wow. Just wow.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Hughesy you don't actuaLly believe that was the reason for the 1st departure?

Now now gord, you know you cannot possibly lampoon Islam. You sir, are beyond the

pale.

It is not about lampooning Matty- but it would be nice to be accurate on at least a couple of things. Wrong thread but it's frankly insulting.

Come on Hughesy you don't actually believe that was the reason for the 1st departure?

1 of the big factors yes, dont you?

One thing from the whole Jones saga - you can gaurantee United wont sell us anything in future, so no Diouf, O'Shea or any other Bruce type signing will be available to us.

Good signing for their commercial side of things too - at just £800k for a 20 year old, we should sign him - decent player and even if its just to raise the profile. We would probably get our money back in commercial deals too. Maybe also find us better, bigger sponsors

Sunderland to sign South Korean ace

No, Sam went (in my opinion) because of these reasons:

Wasn't the owners man.

Wasn't malleable to the owners and their advisors.

Wouldn't swan off to Pune every other week.

The infamous garden party.

I was at Bolton after the previous two results of shocking defeat at OT and comfortable win over Wolves. Was there ANY groundswell of oposition against the manager (something you would expect to hear if he was about to be sacked) at the Reebok that afternoon?

No. Did Venky's even have a clue about the fans views on Sam at that time? No.

commercial signing? why is that good? have you watched him regualar hughsey? would you rather buy crap players who are commercial or good payers who are not novelty?

Iv seen him a few times yeah, and he's a decent prospect - if he makes it into a star then we have a good player, plus a massive asset on our hands in terms of marketing.

He would be good as a squad player now.....cant be any worse than Andrews or Grella

I would be all over Park Chu Young of Monaco right now. Will be available for about 5-7 million Euros. Quality striker, better than all of ours + also can help us penetrate the Asian market. Bolton linked.

Good call.

On Bolton, how will they convince that Barca youth player to join them? From Barcelona to Bolton :huh:

Iv seen him a few times yeah, and he's a decent prospect - if he makes it into a star then we have a good player, plus a massive asset on our hands in terms of marketing.

He would be good as a squad player now.....cant be any worse than Andrews or Grella

You've watched the Chunnam Dragons a few times?! :P

The 1st was sacked as the majority didnt like his style, the owners picked up on that and acted.

Rubbish! Why are you attempting to re write history? Are you in denial over the holocaust too?

http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/8737528.Lancashire_Telegraph_poll_result__over_5_000_say_Allardyce_sacking_was_wrong/?action=complain&cid=8997981

Allardyce was sacked because he wouldn't roll over and be directed and dictated to by Anderson. Williams went for the same reason and thats that.

Rubbish! Why are you attempting to re write history? Are you in denial over the holocaust too?

http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/8737528.Lancashire_Telegraph_poll_result__over_5_000_say_Allardyce_sacking_was_wrong/?action=complain&cid=8997981

Allardyce was sacked because he wouldn't roll over and be directed and dictated to by Anderson. Williams went for the same reason and thats that.

I am confused:

Hughesy said: "The 1st was sacked as the majority didnt like his style, the owners picked up on that and acted."

You then provided a link to a poll where the question was: "Is the sacking of Sam Allardyce by Blackburn Rovers' new owners the right decision?" Two completely different things. If the poll had been would you have sacked Sam at the end of the season, what would the poll have shown? Not quite holocaust denial hey Theno? :blush::rolleyes:

Also the final statement by Sam, you would at least have ONE single piece of evidence to support that? As currently a different Mr Andersen would be proud of your narrative.

What has a poll AFTER his sacking got to do with anything?

Im not re-writing history, you only had to be around on the board at that time to see that the majority on here HATED his style and were considering not going anymore or were saying our football was dull, crap, boring and they also HATED him picking games to win or roll over. Deny it all you want - we all know the truth of the general concensus on here.

• Backroom

You've watched the Chunnam Dragons a few times?! :P

Funnily enough Chunnam Dragons were my go to team on FIFA10 against my brother as he's always Exeter.

I picked them for novelty value

What has a poll AFTER his sacking got to do with anything?

Im not re-writing history, you only had to be around on the board at that time to see that the majority on here HATED his style and were considering not going anymore or were saying our football was dull, crap, boring and they also HATED him picking games to win or roll over. Deny it all you want - we all know the truth of the general concensus on here.

Precisely. Nobody denied that the man had done a good job keeping us in the League after the Ince era, and nobody really minded the fact that we sometimes had to play a percentage game to get a result, but most hated the fact that we didn't seem to know how else to play and that our team were very inflexible and away support dropped because you just knew that it was unlikely you'd see a decent performance - the fact that the less desirable element of our support also started dominating away attendances is a contributing factor but many of us would have continued to attend as many away games as possible, but chose not to because we felt our team would often be set up not even to compete. Allardyce was not popular with a large number of fans and while results kept most people quiet there were growing murmurs of discontent and feeling that perhaps he had served his purpose and we needed to be looking elsewhere in the not too distant future. That's not to say our new owners were correct to sack him and especially not as and when they did, but the parting of the ways was coming at some point and many would not have shed a tear when it did.

A majority on here were considering stopping going? I'm sure Gav won't mind- BUNKUM.

A very small minority said that. That is rewriting history bigstyle.

And as for hating his style, that was nowhere near a majority of posters either, I know you just change your tune with whichever way the wind is blowing Hughesy, but bloody hell we don't have collective amnesia.

A majority on here were considering stopping going? I'm sure Gav won't mind- BUNKUM.

A very small minority said that. That is rewriting history bigstyle.

And as for hating his style, that was nowhere near a majority of posters either, I know you just change your tune with whichever way the wind is blowing Hughesy, but bloody hell we don't have collective amnesia.

I would love a poll to be conducted asking the question were you happy with the style of football being served week in week out under Sam? The result would be a majority 'no', another question are you happy with performances under Sam? Majority 'yes' difference between style and results- most on here were happy because we could see Sam was doing a good job under tough circumstances but come on Matty we were one of the worst teams to watch in the pl!

Archived