BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other premier league 2011-12

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to see where Martinez starts at next season. I'm a fan of his personally.

he will remain at wigan manager. very interest.

will villa go hughes or mcclaren

alot of villa fans still think they are a big club. they haven't won everything for ages

Who says loyalty is dead in football. Apparently Martinez has turned down the Villa job.

Just when you thought loyalty in football was dead, made my day that, well done Roberto Martinez.

Villa fans on the radio last night saying "why would he stay at a club like Wigan over Villa" well Villa fans thats another one turned down your MASSIVE club :lol:

FANTASTIC by Martinez - finally some loyalty in football. Shame someone at our club didnt have any of that - tart!

Superb management by Whelan and a fantastic result for him considering the emotional blackmail he put on the whole topic.

PLEASE Villa - go for Coyle....wreck our neighbours! :brfc:

I just cannot understand why Hughes has been seemingly overlooked for the Villa job.

[/quote

I don't believe they have overlooked Hughes I think he will be appointed but later on, I just think they didn't want the bad rep of him leaving fulham.

If you see what villa wrote about Martinez they said they never even spoke to him because he had already agreed to new contract.

Hughes has already been offered the job IMO.

Read this on 606 and made me think:

"King Kenny he may be named but he is running the risk of becoming a Jester by splashing in excess of £50m on Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson"

If Liverpool had their way and bought Jones...£71 million on Carroll, Henderson and Jones? Scary indication of how crazy the market is.

Dalglish is certainly playing a risky game, paying big money for players with one good season under their belts. He'll be very harshly judged if these gambles fail.

Baz will tell you, that I said Young was overrated - 3 seconds before he scored for England in their last game.

So, ask someone else. :lol:

I'd say you finished just as he shot!

Great at set pieces, good crosser of ball, quick...but tends to drift out of some games. Also loves falling over near the penalty area.

Liverpool spend 50 million on carroll and henderson. in my opinion only "king" kenny could get away with such madness.

Villa will surely end up with Hughes?

Fulham being linked with Dutch players left right and centre. Fer from Feynoord is the latest rumour.

Everton have been linked with loads of players, yet not one has signed? Another frustrating summer for Moyes?

Ashley Young Man Utd deal close to going through - I have not seen enough of him play, out of interest, do we think that will be a good signing?

Young's a funny player, decent quality, pace, skill. But not really a world beater - similar sort of signing for United to Nani and Park Ji Sung. Good wide players but not world class like Giggs or Ronaldo.

Another one of these daft amounts of money being spent on English players - Barry, Milner, Wright-Phillips etc. Hoilett is a already as good as all of those imo, and should become even better.

The United team has been deteriorating quality wise for two seasons now, but somehow Ferguson gets them to win nonetheless. Only Vidic and Rooney would get in the Chelsea side on paper, yet they easily beat them to the title and got to the CL final with numpties like O'Shea and Gibson turning out. You have to give the red faced one a bit of respect..

FANTASTIC by Martinez - finally some loyalty in football. Shame someone at our club didnt have any of that - tart!

You are exhibiting double standards there Hughesy.

Why should Phil Jones display loyalty after the backstabbing antics of the owners. The way they disposed of Allardyce, Williams and Finn and the disloyalty shown to EHD hardly constitutes a shining example of loyalty to an impressionable young professional does it?

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/11/ryan-giggs-sex-therapy/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fcelebrity.aol.co.uk%2F2011%2F06%2F11%2Fryan-giggs-sex-therapy%2F

Sex therapy! Jammy bstard! I don't think I could afford such treatment but I think I'd like to.

But why doesn't he just turn to islam? He could be bonking 4 then and no questions asked, no newspaper interference and if his first wife moaned about it she'd either have to up her own game or get a slap. And if all else fails a divorce takes about 2 minutes and he gets to live and bring up the kids in Wales. :tu:

http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/06/11/ryan-giggs-sex-therapy/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fcelebrity.aol.co.uk%2F2011%2F06%2F11%2Fryan-giggs-sex-therapy%2F

Sex therapy! Jammy *******! I don't think I could afford such treatment but I think I'd like to.

But why doesn't he just turn to islam? He could be bonking 4 then and no questions asked, no newspaper interference and if his first wife moaned about it she'd either have to up her own game. And if all else fails a divorce takes about 2 minutes and he gets to live and bring up the kids in Wales. :tu:

Sex therapy! Jammy bstard! I don't think I could afford such treatment but I think I'd like to.

But why doesn't he just turn to islam? He could be bonking 4 then and no questions asked, no newspaper interference and if his first wife moaned about it she'd either have to up her own game or get a slap. And if all else fails a divorce takes about 2 minutes and he gets to live and bring up the kids in Wales. :tu:

There is so much ignorance displayed here Theno it is embarrassing. You really need to stop reading The Sun.

You are exhibiting double standards there Hughesy.

Why should Phil Jones display loyalty after the backstabbing antics of the owners. The way they disposed of Allardyce, Williams and Finn and the disloyalty shown to EHD hardly constitutes a shining example of loyalty to an impressionable young professional does it?

The 1st was sacked as the majority didnt like his style, the owners picked up on that and acted.

The 2nd n 3rd went chose to leave, 1 of which would have gone this season anyway. New owners usually require a new management structure, its just the way of the world.

EHD is past it, we offered him the opportunity of 1st team football by going on loan, he took it!

Archived