BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] where will rovers finish in the league this season

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are no further sales of first team players and we add three quality signings, then 10th.

If it is the same manager and players who escaped relegation on the last day of the season less the Jones Bros and no quality additions then bottom 3.

struggling to think of 3 worst sides than rovers at present...norwich , swansea will struggle

QPR got cash to spend ( ha ha some thing Rovers have )

Wigan same side but about to lose NZogbia and cleverley gone back from his loan spell - they'll be down there

Wolves - same side as last season relegation for fight for them

Aston Villa - be nearer the bottom than top

Everton - could be in relegation dog fight

Everton - could be in relegation dog fight

Why on earth do you think that? I know they haven't signed anyone, but, there squad is easily good enough for a top half finish. They had a poor start last season, but displayed champions league form, for the second half of the season.

Why on earth do you think that? I know they haven't signed anyone, but, there squad is easily good enough for a top half finish. They had a poor start last season, but displayed champions league form, for the second half of the season.

they may have to move players on as everton have got major money problems and weren't far from going in admin....they had a good end to the season after a very good March/Apr unbeaten run as most of the season up till then were in a relegation battle

I always try to remove bias when making predictions like this and look at it from a different perspective.

If all this was happening/had happened to another club, we would all be saying they were dead certs for relegation.

Our points-per-game under Kean would be relegation over a full season. Even since 'achieving' that we've lost Jermaine Jones, Phil Jones, Roque Santa Cruz and Mame Diouf. We need four players (two very good ones) to get back to a team that achieved relegation form.

I've never been out by more than one place when guessing our league positions, so I don't want to tempt fate and say where I think we'll finish...

As it stands - 5th bottom

Always the optimist, eh.

LeChuck makes an extremely important point in that we need four players to get back to a team that achieved relegation form last season. I cannot for the life of me see how we will keep our place in the Premier League with the current squad and manager, unless the three promoted teams all do a Swindon or a Derby County.

So are fans presuming we are going to do a 'portsmouth'? Ie bought out bt poor owners and relegated , did there fans successfully protest against run of things ? Even if venkys wanted to sell , are there to be any willing buyers ? Who knows ,we will just have to sit tight and try bond our fans together to support Blackburn rovers through thick and thin , the only other choice is to not follow or support the rovers , I personally enjoy watching luve footy and as long as I can afford to , I shall . Venkys are who they are and it will be what it will be ! Indians in my experience are prudent people and not ' flash Harry types ' I ask us to try and stick together and urge fans to support and renew tickets !!

Funniest post I have read today. :D

Glad you enjoyed it so much :D

I genuinely believe that we will still add a couple, and there are so many also ran sides in the league it's untrue. Look at the standings for last season, only a few points separated us from the top 10 and we've only really lost JJ!

Glad you enjoyed it so much :D

I genuinely believe that we will still add a couple, and there are so many also ran sides in the league it's untrue. Look at the standings for last season, only a few points separated us from the top 10 and we've only really lost JJ!

Does the name Phil Jones mean anything to you?

Archived