BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] (RB) Bruno Ribeiro

Fair play to you for sticking to your story pal dont know much about either of theseguys so just wait and see eh. Would he get a work permit tho no caps has he dual nationality?

well they wouldnt have offered him a contract if they didnt think hed get a work permit.....

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maniche is in really poor form. I doubt he'll ever play again.

Jorge Ribeiro could be interesting.

Bruno Ribeiro is probably not the one mentioned earlier. He is the manager of Vitoria Setubal, probably to busy. Probably, there is another Bruno Ribeiro, the older brother of Maniche and Jorge Ribeiro.

Maniche is in really poor form. I doubt he'll ever play again.

Jorge Ribeiro could be interesting.

Bruno Ribeiro is probably not the one mentioned earlier. He is the manager of Vitoria Setubal, probably to busy. Probably, there is another Bruno Ribeiro, the older brother of Maniche and Jorge Ribeiro.

il make this completely clear

none of that portugese family are here. Never have been.

There is however a brazilian right back called Bruno Ribeiro who is 28 and used to play for gremio.

He has been here for the last 2 weeks on trial and is set to sign a contract within 24 hrs or something.

Must have impressed if he has been here for 2 weeks and won a contract.

Quite happy to sign a player, regardless of how well known (or not in this case) if we have had them in for 2 weeks or so, guessing he played in the Oldham friendly as well.

Yes he did and went to Austria with the squad!!

il make this completely clear

none of that portugese family are here. Never have been.

There is however a brazilian right back called Bruno Ribeiro who is 28 and used to play for gremio.

He has been here for the last 2 weeks on trial and is set to sign a contract within 24 hrs or something.

I think everybody has got it wrong, and it's actually that Ribero is our sponsor again.

I want to see zaccy poo ,use his magic powers to dig himself out of this one.Or better still fly! :tu:

i already have explained it, hatrix. these things happen. everything posted in good faith.. i even made confirmation phone calls made along the way.

it was like doing a massive jigsaw puzzle.

at times you are only as good as the information, and i trust my sources.. always will usually excelllent.

there's lots going on that simply doesnt add up at the moment.

im sure if you knew about the inner workings of the journalist world.. youd have a better understanding as to how and why these things happen.

i already have explained it, hatrix. these things happen. everything posted in good faith.. i even made confirmation phone calls made along the way.

at times you are only as good as the information, and i trust my sources.. always will usually excelllent.

im sure if you knew about the inner workings of the journalist world.. youd have a better understanding as to how and why these things happen.

Zac can fully understand the confusion around this transfer, so you won't hear any complaints from me that there was a slight mix up.

Enjoying your snippets on the board, you can certainly tell they are genuine and have some substance behind them

Zac can fully understand the confusion around this transfer, so you won't hear any complaints from me that there was a slight mix up.

Enjoying your snippets on the board, you can certainly tell they are genuine and have some substance behind them

grazie, speedie!

and otto! :blush:

My understanding of it is that you have to clean your ears out once in a while zaccy poo. :tu:

:rolleyes: your understanding is nil.. as shown by your non footballing / media insight... reply! ;)

you are a wannabe journalist, who probs writes for some crap web based football site like vital or something..you will be a little college geek who wears his colours on matchdays,with blue tints in your hair ,also i shouldn't forget the pom poms . Im going to start posting like you do " Got some jucy info guys but i'm not letting on cus really ,I know feck all" .Run along zaccy poo you little runt! REPLY :excl::tu: Also why do your little winks at the end of your post like you are nicko .Sad as FECK.

you are a wannabe journalist, who probs writes for some crap web based football site like vital or something..you will be a little college geek who wears his colours on matchdays,with blue tints in your hair ,also i shouldn't forget the pom poms . Im going to start posting like you do " Got some jucy info guys but i'm not letting on cus really ,I know feck all" .Run along zaccy poo you little runt! REPLY :excl::tu: Also why do your little winks at the end of your post like you are nicko .Sad as FECK.

Hey there, no personal attacks.

It's okay if you don't believe Zacc - you are more than justified to form your own opinion about him and what he says, but try not to insult anybody here.

We're supposed to be talking about Ribeiro, who turns out to be Bruno instead of Jorge, and not arguing over Zacc's reliability. He got Pavone right, he got confused over Ribeiro along with Alan Nixon - make that what you will and believe/disbelieve him, but no need to call him wannabe journalist or little college geek.

Do us all a favour and use another board.

Hey there, no personal attacks.

It's okay if you don't believe Zacc - you are more than justified to form your own opinion about him and what he says, but try not to insult anybody here.

We're supposed to be talking about Ribeiro, who turns out to be Bruno instead of Jorge, and not arguing over Zacc's reliability. He got Pavone right, he got confused over Ribeiro along with Alan Nixon - make that what you will and believe/disbelieve him, but no need to call him wannabe journalist or little college geek.

I believe its true mr newbie .Thats my opinion ,sorry went off topic but ,he questioned my footballing knowledge , to me that is an insult, so make of that what you will Mr policeman!

Do us all a favour and use another board.

Keep your BIG NOSE out of it :tu: joey

Anyway off to the gym with jorge ribeiro ,he's going to smash it!!

you are a wannabe journalist,

WRONG "i have a journalism degree"

writes for some crap web based football site like vital or something..

WRONG

you will be a little college geek

WRONG im 32.. next weekend! :lol:

wears his colours on matchdays,with blue tints in your hair

CORRECT! :lol:

Also why do your little winks at the end of your post like you are nicko .Sad as FECK.

WRONG. i am not nicko and any1 can use ;)'s

The school holidays get earlier and earlier don't they :rock:

Archived