BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] (RB) Bruno Ribeiro

you are a wannabe journalist, who probs writes for some crap web based football site like vital or something..you will be a little college geek who wears his colours on matchdays,with blue tints in your hair ,also i shouldn't forget the pom poms . Im going to start posting like you do " Got some jucy info guys but i'm not letting on cus really ,I know feck all" .Run along zaccy poo you little runt! REPLY :excl::tu: Also why do your little winks at the end of your post like you are nicko .Sad as FECK.

The jealousy of Zac's knowledge is screaming through your statement. Zac is quite clearly bringing something to the board and i am struggling to understand what you are offering?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well don't get me wrong, I love Salgado as much as a heterosexual none-blood relative can love another man, he reads the game very well and has kept himself in shape. But the guy's 35. You can't rely on a 35 year old to deliver for a full season again. And that's without taking into account his lack of pace.

Emerton can play there but I'd rather we have a proper full-back.

I think this is a good summary of our right back situation.

However, there are far more pressing positions on the pitch where we don't have reliable cover.

So the LET were spot on and the mirror went with the local name. Add to that the Paraguay lad who never actually signed (despite the report in the mirror) and the LET have been more accurate than the nationals.

Maybe Nicko should give cryer a bell for info ;)

Sorry that should read wrong name not local name.

Anyway, well done Cryer and the Let. And the lad on here who said it was the wrong one pretty much straight away.

i already have explained it, hatrix. these things happen. everything posted in good faith.. i even made confirmation phone calls made along the way.

it was like doing a massive jigsaw puzzle.

at times you are only as good as the information, and i trust my sources.. always will usually excelllent.

there's lots going on that simply doesnt add up at the moment.

im sure if you knew about the inner workings of the journalist world.. youd have a better understanding as to how and why these things happen.

So zac, what else have your sources told you?

So the LET were spot on and the mirror went with the local name. Add to that the Paraguay lad who never actually signed (despite the report in the mirror) and the LET have been more accurate than the nationals.

Maybe Nicko should give cryer a bell for info ;)

Sorry that should read wrong name not local name.

Anyway, well done Cryer and the Let. And the lad on here who said it was the wrong one pretty much straight away.

i 2nd that well done cryer, seems to be the only man that is genuinely in the know around here, and not posting chinese wispers as fact like the other (un)usual suspects. that troll around here looking for scraps of info to print as there own.

cryer tweeted today that benjani couldnt take part in todays game because he hasnt signed. so how comes ribeiro played in the first game?

At a guess, Ribeiro has signed up to a trial? Probably 2 weeks, and he'd need to sign for insurance purposes. Part of the trial conditions would surely be "Has this player played for the club before Y/N?" - ruling Benji out?

As I say, I'm just guessing though.

Yeah, I expect it's insurance and work permit issues. With Benjani's contract expiring, I can only imagine he cannot feature for us until he gets another work permit. I think at the end of this season (or part way through it) Benjani qualifies for a UK passport due to spending quite a few years in England.

if thats aimed at me.. i broke pavone.. :P

as much as your info was accurate on him

don't take the credit for "breaking it"

the guy who corrected your Ribeiro story broke the pavone story on this board 3 hours before you did. you just confirmed old news.

credit where its due eh

as much as your info was accurate on him

don't take the credit for "breaking it"

the guy who corrected your Ribeiro story broke the pavone story on this board 3 hours before you did. you just confirmed old news.

credit where its due eh

credit to the other lad.

but my response was aimed at someone who thought i knew nothing and was just mixing it up.

credit to the other lad.

but my response was aimed at someone who thought i knew nothing and was just mixing it up.

Well... what did you do then? Wasn't there talk that Jorge Ribeiro was here with Maniche and their older brother, who was their agent... or was that coach?

Well... what did you do then? Wasn't there talk that Jorge Ribeiro was here with Maniche and their older brother, who was their agent... or was that coach?

that's what i heard and posted that. there's numerous insights that ive passed on over the years, and theyve been proven correct.

im sure some posters will back that up. ;)

that's what i heard and posted that. there's numerous insights that ive passed on over the years, and theyve been proven correct.

im sure some posters will back that up. ;)

Sure. But it was wrong, so name and shame your source.

I'd love it if you could refresh my memory on the wonderful insights you've passed on over the years.

Similar sort of opinion on Jason Robert's Twitter the other day.

JasonRoberts30 Jason Roberts

@jase0912: @JasonRoberts30 how's the trialist ribero looking?”//Very Good...Brazilian Technique..!!

I thought the general consensus from the friendly was that he looked distinctly average?

Archived