Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] (RB) Bruno Ribeiro

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of what exactly?

Welcome aboard Bruno.

Looks ok nothing more nothing less.

Didn't know he had dual passports. A brazilian without national caps would be different. Sorry if I caused some upset.

Welcome Bruno and I hope you prove me and others wrong in your ability. Kean and his staff must see something we don't.

But how do you give an unknown player a three year contract?

Didn't know he had dual passports. A brazilian without national caps would be different. Sorry if I caused some upset.

Welcome Bruno and I hope you prove me and others wrong in your ability. Kean and his staff must see something we don't.

But how do you give an unknown player a three year contract?

o shut up you miserable ####

Kean and his staff must see something we don't.

I doubt it. After all they only witness training every day, week in, week out. What could they possibly see more than a fan who see's 90 minutes a week with tinted specs on? ;)

No offence to the people on this site but I tend to trust the management and scouting network far more than them. In fact looking at Keans signing I dont think that any of them have failed. Apart from maybe Anderson, but that was no doubt forced upon Kean. Can we at least give the guy a chance before labelling him another Bruno Berner.

Err mate.. I guess I prefer to judge him based on his career history as that shows what managers thought of him throughout his career to date.. as it stands the lad could not get a game at the worst club in the Brazilian top league(relegated in last spot after 1 season in the top flight).. prior to that he was at a second division club.

[Edit] Then again he is the new Dennis Irwin..

We are a big joke out there.

I think we should try Ramm instead of hiring a nobody from Brazil who is 28 years old and proberly is useless according to the reports from people on this site.

only just cottoned on that there are a bunch of teams called gremio in brazil and this fella did'nt play for the famous one but the rubbish one just relegated, high hopes

This calibre of player is in no position to demand a 3-year contract so why have we offered him one?!

He may well be a decent player but surely a one-year deal was enough.

Yet to play a game in the Premiership and if he turns out to be awful, we'll be in a Grella/Andrews situation again.

only just cottoned on that there are a bunch of teams called gremio in brazil and this fella did'nt play for the famous one but the rubbish one just relegated, high hopes

And he could not get a game for them.. Wonder if Kean realises there is more than one gremio out there...

And he could not get a game for them.. Wonder if Kean realises there is more than one gremio out there...

I was wondering if this was another Myles Anderson situation. We obviously know agents in South America (Formica's, at least). Are any of them related to Bruno?

This calibre of player is in no position to demand a 3-year contract so why have we offered him one?!

He may well be a decent player but surely a one-year deal was enough.

Yet to play a game in the Premiership and if he turns out to be awful, we'll be in a Grella/Andrews situation again.

and if he was given a 1 year deal and turned out to be quality wed either lose him or have to offer him a new contract with a greater salary, i cant imagine his wage is actually that high and is prob more appearance based.

I was wondering if this was another Myles Anderson situation. We obviously know agents in South America (Formica's, at least). Are any of them related to Bruno?

*no idea* managed by Fabrizio Lioi, LioFa Sport Consultancy & Management Services marketing by MGL Sports.. with his stunning video You tube classics

Quite a few more videos of him on youtube as well lol.. some as a right winger ;)

*no idea* managed by Fabrizio Lioi, LioFa Sport Consultancy & Management Services marketing by MGL Sports.. with his stunning video You tube classics

Quiet a few more videos of him on youtube as well lol.. some as a right winger ;)

Never mind defence get the guy up front he looks bloody awesome, I notice there's not many clips of him actually defending though......has Mr.Kean got other plans for him I wonder.

Quiet a few more videos of him on youtube as well lol.. some as a right winger ;)

is it me or does he look very light weight, even all the strips look like they hang of him lol, he seams to be a very attack minded right-back and has a good shot on him, I just don't get at the age of 28 if he is that good why hasn't any other club not picked him up

That video makes him look excellent going forward but doesn't show him making any tackles and im guessing them games were against alot weaker opposition.

If you watch the club names at the top of the video, a significant number of the clips are from while he played in the top division for Gremio Barueri (BAR), including what I am assuming are games against Corinthians and Botafogo. There are also clips from his time at Palmeiras. Not that any of that makes judging him from a video any more reliable.

Archived