BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Treacy

The reason he was off loaded was because he was lazy for one thing and big-headed. Watching him at the Lancs Senior Cup Match a couple of weeks ago playing for PNE did nothing to dispel that notion - he had his chance then, didn't see him taking it and against our Reserves and there is now another very nice trophy to add to our collection!

Quite frankly I was surprised to hear Burnley had gone for him!

As Philip says he's more likely to be getting booed by his own fans, certainly if he doesn't up his game - and get them back into the Premiership???????????????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <_<

He said: “I never had a chance at Blackburn. The managers changed so quickly I never got my foot in the door''.

Right, nothing to do with the fact that you weren't good enough Keith...

Can't imagine the hill trolls taking him under their wing, i'd never accept one of them down at Ewood, not in a million years.

• Backroom

He was shocking at Rovers, it used to drive me mad that he got brought on and Villeneuva was on the bench, at least he could take a set piece!

"I'm at the right club for it"

No Keith, you are at precisely the wrong club for getting revenge.

The dingles cannot and will not beat us.

A move to one of our lower league boogie teams perhaps - Coventry or Charlton spring to mind.

Edit: I meant bogey teams :blush:

“I want to get Burnley back to the Premier League, play against Blackburn and ram it back down their throats.”

The 22-year-old Irish international added: “I have a bit of vengeance in mind for Blackburn. I am at the right club for it anyway!”

:rolleyes:

A sad bitter man indeed,I hope you do indeed get your wish Treacy..... and Rover's will show you just how much you have fallen from footballing grace.

“I want to get Burnley back to the Premier League, play against Blackburn and ram it back down their throats.”

The 22-year-old Irish international added: “I have a bit of vengeance in mind for Blackburn. I am at the right club for it anyway!”

:rolleyes:

A sad bitter man indeed,I hope you do indeed get your wish Treacy..... and Rover's will show you just how much you have fallen from footballing grace.

I would love to agree with you but having been there I can understand the lads feelings, he is saying he thought we were wrong to release him, he was hurt and wants to prove a point, I think in honesty I would want to do exactly the same.

I would love to agree with you but having been there I can understand the lads feelings, he is saying he thought we were wrong to release him, he was hurt and wants to prove a point, I think in honesty I would want to do exactly the same.

He left us what, two or three years ago? He hasn't played Premiership football since. Which suggests that Rovers were right to let him go.

Even if he does play at the top flight again, with the Facecombers or whoever, were Rovers supposed to wait and pay his wages for another four years until he was ready?

His choice of words do him no favours Kelbo...shows a lack of respect.

Exactly. He's making a good living out of the game, thanks in no small part to the grounding he got a Rovers.

There are plenty of ex Rovers Academy lads in the game enjoying a good career because of Rovers. I'm not aware of any of them gobbing off like Treacy.

So if you aren't good enough you should slag off the club that invested in you and took the financial risk. If you succeed you then play a few games, a la Jones, and bugger off to a bigger club. Strikes me that there are spoiled brats in football with overblown opinions of themselves.

LOL at this article..

It should have started with the following line:

"I'm not bitter at all, however..."

What a complete Muppet, even if you think it, you shouldn't say it, but to bash it in the press is just simply infantile.

Keith, it would have been easier just to be man enough to admit you were not good enough!

And just how did your last team do? Oh yes, you were that good, they went down to the 3rd tier...

I'm pretty sure those words will come to haunt you.

Good god, some of the crap being posted on here.

He felt he got hard done to here. He has abit of fire in his belly cos he wants to prove he is good enough to play at the top level.

And for the slagging him off, he has developed into a very good championship midfielder, wont be shocked to see him playing premiership football in the next few seasons.

Good god, some of the crap being posted on here.

He felt he got hard done to here. He has abit of fire in his belly cos he wants to prove he is good enough to play at the top level.

And for the slagging him off, he has developed into a very good championship midfielder, wont be shocked to see him playing premiership football in the next few seasons.

seriously, he could have kept his mouth and proved a point on the field of play. he is setting himself up to look like a fool, if it doesn't work out at Dingle Dome. the guy was useless, and didn't deserve to stay, so why moan about it? there have been much better players, who didn't cut it in the PL, players like Schevchenko, Forlan, Pique etc, but they left without bitching about it? I can't believe I'm even mentioning those players, and comparing them to Treacy.

Archived