BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anti Kean and anti Venky chanting

Hands up who likes Steve Kean!

Hands up who like Venkys!

Ok that's one Mrs Desai. So if we don't want 'em here why not say so.

Most fans yesterday spent the second half either sat on their hands in silent acceptance or with their head in their hands, letting loose the occasion frustrated tirade. (Or recovering from a headache after recieving 1000 decibels of anti-boo music)

Yet we all know where the problems lie. The last few games of 2010-11 were not the time for such sentiments to be voiced I accept. So surely now is the time to make our views known.

Once fans turn on the manager and especially on the board action usually follows.

Come on lets shake ourselves out of this apathy and give it some in future. Sing for the team and against the maanagement.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plastic,whilst fully understanding the current frustrations, I'd suggest this approach would only be counter-productive.

It's always easier to boo and hiss.

The challenge is to keep supporting the team whilst finding some way to voice concerns.

It's a dilemma,I understand that.

Plastic,whilst fully understanding the current frustrations, I'd suggest this approach would only be counter-productive.

It's always easier to boo and hiss.

The challenge is to keep supporting the team whilst finding some way to voice concerns.

It's a dilemma,I understand that.

See that wasn't so hard, was it?

• Backroom

People need to get a grip, we've lost one game and already 'fans' are calling for Keans head. We had major defensive problems yesterday, it was out of Keans hands yesterday and for me he couldn't have done more than he did.

People need to get a grip, we've lost one game and already 'fans' are calling for Keans head. We had major defensive problems yesterday, it was out of Keans hands yesterday and for me he couldn't have done more than he did.

Is it all about one defeat or could it be a culmination of other issues as well?

• Backroom

Why is it Keans fault though? We played some good football, if we had Samba and Nelsen at cb and N'Zonzi in cm it would have probably been a completely different game.

Why is it Keans fault though? We played some good football, if we had Samba and Nelsen at cb and N'Zonzi in cm it would have probably been a completely different game.

We played some good football (in patches) because we had 11 skilled athletes playing towards a common goal. It didn't appear tactics or management had anything to do with it.

Yes he could, sold Jones, he knew there was no Nelsen weeks ago, knows Samba wants out, let Gunning go and signed Myles Anderson!!

Is that enough for starters, he needed cover and failed to sign one, simple as that!!

Its like getting to Christmas and you get a bill for £200.00 and say, we cant afford a good Christmas this year - you have notice that Christmas comes around 25th December so you save for it, the season started on the 13th August, he knew that too and failed to prepare properly, insteAd going to lick the queen of venkys shoes in pUNE!!

sorry roversmum, they did, where i was, in the blackburn end, there was alot of it, not saying it rang around the ground.

ah, you are talking about the blackburn end then, I assumed you meant the whole ground.

I imagine if Kean's convicted tomorrow enough will want him out on ethical rather than footballing reasons.

Come on Glenn.I think when you've got professional footballers playing who have been convicted of violent offences,including causing death by dangerous driving and doing a runner from the scene then the ethics argument isn't really going to wash.

Although having said that I'm sure the ethics card will be played.

It isn't just one game though, is it?

It's part of a bigger picture, a long-term trend of this club getting weaker and struggling to accumulate wins as we haemmorhage players and administrators.

It's a stark picture, really. Bring in 5 or so players in the next week and somehow manage to make them gel with what we already have. We may be OK, but it takes a lot to make that many changes and get it to work, even with a half-decent manager.

Or we stay as we are and go down in spectacular fashion.

Can't spell it out any clearer than that.

Its like getting to Christmas and you get a bill for £200.00 and say, we cant afford a good Christmas this year - you have notice that Christmas comes around 25th December so you save for it, the season started on the 13th August, he knew that too and failed to prepare properly, insteAd going to lick the queen of venkys shoes in pUNE!!

wow :blink:

Archived