BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Watched Shrek the Third last night and I wouldn't recommend it. It had a few (3 or 4) laugh out loud moments but the story is very boring. The animation is top notch but I even fell asleep for about 5 minutes in the middle somewhere.

Edited by Biddy

went to watch it yesterday afternoon,,,,bloody fantastic!!!!!!!

read some slating reviews but they must of had the eyes shut because it was supurb entertainment in a sold out cinema..WATCH AT THE CINEMA AND NOT DODGY DVD ITS WORTH IT!

rd 3 ...exactly same thoughts as the second ..its the dogs nads what a bloody good entertaing film!!!

WHEN THE FILM AS FINISHED STAY UNTIL THE CREDITS HAVE FINISHED ..THERES AN EXTRA SCENE !!!

rd 3 ...exactly same thoughts as the second ..its the dogs nads what a bloody good entertaing film!!!

WHEN THE FILM AS FINISHED STAY UNTIL THE CREDITS HAVE FINISHED ..THERES AN EXTRA SCENE !!!

If you are talking about Pirates of the Caribbean 3 then I am going to the piccies to watch it tonight. Glad you liked it as there are a lot of negative comments out there. Cheers for the tip on the extra scene as well.

was reading an interesting article with johnny depp, that was printed even before filming for the 3rd episode began. he says that he would love to keep the charachter going. and as a ispeak plans are afoot to produce a 4th installment. exactly what the storyline will be, i can't think because unlike the first 3, the 4th would have to be a completely differnt story and plot.

reading an interview with bob gale last night about back to the future and although he said that he would love to bring it back, it will not happen because of the ill health of michael j fox. with this particular series i think there is defninately scope for a 4th episode.

what about a new teen wolf :lol:

They could upgrade him to mature wolf(20 yrs on lol.)

I'm going to see if Silver Surfer as any better reviews than Spiderman 3 lol.I thought i was the Silver Surfer .

Different genre altogether, but this Wolf Creek movie as been good,an horror film that's quite believable.

Them zone horror movies are just too stupid to take seriously.

Edited by ewoodblue

Went to the Picturehouse in Liverpool lasy night before having a few drinks and watched "El Laberinto Del Fourno", Pan's Labyrinth.

It's a Spanish film with subtitles but your soon forget about the subtitles as you get into the film. The storyline is an adult fairytale set in Spanish Civil War times, and believe or not the two storylines complement each other so wel.

A couple of friends had previously watched this and true to their word it was one of the best films I have seen in a long time.

Someone recomended to me that I rented out Pans Labyrinth. Having never heard of it I rented it 'blind' and was annoyed to discover it was in spanish with english subtitles. Normally I just can't get into films with subtitles. However I gave it a chance tonight and the film was superb. If anyone likes these sort of movies ( a bit wierd) I recommend them to get it and give it a chance. You'll not be disappointed.

Someone recomended to me that I rented out Pans Labyrinth. Having never heard of it I rented it 'blind' and was annoyed to discover it was in spanish with english subtitles. Normally I just can't get into films with subtitles. However I gave it a chance tonight and the film was superb. If anyone likes these sort of movies ( a bit wierd) I recommend them to get it and give it a chance. You'll not be disappointed.

I will third that, one of the most brilliant movies I have ever seen.

28 weeks later didn't do it for me..why was Robert Carlyle's character made intelligent when clearly all the other rage victims had no ounce of intelligence or self-awareness whatsoever.

Even so, roll on 28 months later, i'm sure to go watch it.

Saw it last night and agree 100% on Robert Carlyle popping up at every opportunity.

It doesn't hold a candle to the 1st film but was still great fun.

I especially enjoyed loathsome Canary Wharf going up in smoke!

was reading an interesting article with johnny depp, that was printed even before filming for the 3rd episode began. he says that he would love to keep the charachter going. and as a ispeak plans are afoot to produce a 4th installment. exactly what the storyline will be, i can't think because unlike the first 3, the 4th would have to be a completely differnt story and plot.

I think that they way the 3rd one finishes, it sets up the possibility for another movie to get made.

Edited by Ronin

Although there is no plans for a fourth POTC film yet, Disney are intending to extend the brand and not letting it die. This will mean lots more general merchandise (which the company I work for is already involved in) and probably cartoons etc... They obviously see it as product with a future so a 4th film is likely at some point, possibly a prequel to the first judging on the stuff we are getting to work with (unless thats been done already as I've only ever seen the first film.