BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews football legend

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little confused. Apparently Keith - who is regarded by some posters as our "worst ever player" - has now "found his level" as a good Championship player. So we've never had any players lower than this standard? I can think of dozens and I'm only in my mid-20s!

• 1 month later...

...maybe :)

Got a great chance now with Estonia down to 10, could get a couple of away goals for the 2nd leg. Would be good to have them at the Euros!

Aye. Come on Ireland!

Should be down to 9 after than high foot!

Yep good goal from Keith tonight, surely that will see the Irish through to a major tournament for the first time since the 2002 World Cup. Always an entertaining team to follow in the tournaments I find and probably have a few more respectable pros than the current England set-up.

"But I was told at one stage last season that … I was being left out because of the fans and so really, the writing was on the wall from that point. I was told that by the present manager."

Whatever you think about him, if thats true, its a disgrace!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived