BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS. Surely he can't believe this BS. I think he really might have lost the plot.

"I was just unlucky (Paul) McStay, (Tommy) Burns, (Murdo) MacLeod and (Peter) Grant all played midfield at the same time.

"It was tough for me. I needed to play and that's what led to me leaving.

[/Quote]

Just unlucky? That's all he every is - bad luck and not much else. F off you bald headed ####.

Then...

"I say it to young players today, that sometimes you are good enough to play but there are others in front of you.

"You've just got to go and play for somebody else. I believe I was good enough to play for Celtic.

[/Quote]

So he tells our young players that they have to LEAVE if there are other players in the first team? Not "fight for your place"? Not "give me a selection headache"? Is that what he said to Frank Fielding?

OMFG. This guy really needs to F off out of our club.

He has NO shame. :angry2:

I genuinely think he's taking the mick when he comes out with crap like this.

'I was good enough to play for Celtic, but they had better players' - so you weren't good enough then, were you, you absolute biscuit.

He's seeing how far he can go before somebody realises he's doing a David Brent.

"I believe I was good enough to play for Celtic. I've been told that often enough by others...”

He certainly likes to tell everyone how fellow professionals tell him how good he is. First as a manager and now as a player. If you were a good manager Steve you wouldn't have taken a team sitting safely in mid-table, take them on the worst run in managerial history, nearly get them relegated in your first 7 months in charge and then have that team sitting in the bottom 3 for most of this season. If you had been good enough to play you would have. I can't think of anyone in the real world who has such a high opinion of their own ability, despite the facts from their career showing the total opposite.

"I believe I was good enough to play for Celtic. I've been told that often enough by others...”

He certainly likes to tell everyone how fellow professionals tell him how good he is. First as a manager and now as a player. If you were a good manager Steve you wouldn't have taken a team sitting safely in mid-table, take them on the worst run in managerial history, nearly get them relegated in your first 7 months in charge and then have that team sitting in the bottom 3 for most of this season. If you had been good enough to play you would have. I can't think of anyone in the real world who has such a high opinion of their own ability, despite the facts from their career showing the total opposite.

If only old man Venky had bought Celtic back in the day. He'd have made him captain.

Less hoops, more doughnuts.

I hope the national press pick up on this.

#They're going to take me away haha#

Steve_Kean_13_280x_1413491a.jpg

"Rovers boss Kean has since signed a new deal and also survived a plot to sack him by officials inside Ewood Park, but his relationship with Mrs Desai has kept him in work."

A plot to sack him?? Just shows how messed up we are when the club's board are seen as Guy Fawkes and co!

So basically Keano has hadd a flick at the up-coming fixtures and decided now is the best time to go state his case as we are 17th. No point doing it next week as after City we'll be back in the zone.

Venky's he's been outlining his plans for the future for 12 months, surely by now our future under him is clear?

Archived