BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Vs Arsenal

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crikey, how bitchy is everyone at the moment? It's only possible tactics and line ups!

I've got an awful hangover and wish it was a later kick off so I could stay in bed a little longer lol.

I'd go...

Robinson

Lowe Dann Samba Olsson

Nzonzi Grella (or is he injured again)

Hoillet Rochina Simon

Yakubu

Obviously depends if Lowe is half decent there.

Really like the lad myself. Comes across very well for a young guy. But as he states, that's no doubt thanks to Barcelona and how they build you up as a person as well as a player.

I think, given the chance, he'll be one of our brighter sparks this year. Think he has the talent and mental attitude to succeed. Hope he plays today.

• Backroom

Wow he comes across as a too guy with what it takes to succeed.

Sounds like our training isn't quite as bad as was made out either!

Playing a 20 year old lad out of position on his second appearance sounds like a decent idea to you?

When the only alternative is a slow 35 year-old fullback who's been directly responsible for a couple of goal we've conceded this season and who struggles up against pacey wingers like the ones the Arsenal possess then yes. We really should have signed some adequate cover for this position as soon as it was apparent Emerton was leaving.

If things go our way, there is a chance we could take something, but realistically I think it'll be a heavy Arsenal win.

If we concede a goal or two early, things could turn a bit nasty towards Mr Kean...

So:-

-------------------Robinson

Salgado---Dann---Samba----Givet

Hoilett----Nzonzi----Lowe----Formica

------------------Rochina

------------------Yakubu

Not too bad but I would probably have gone for Olsson ahead of Formica to give us some strength. Hope the fitness and the shape have improved. For this side to be effective we are going to need to be very disciplined without the ball....

Praying that Yakubu will look the part!

Archived