BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Leyton Orient

cn174

Good chance to keep some momentum going for the team, In normal circumstances i'd be quite happy for rovers to rest a few, but with so many new players its a good opportunity to field our strongest team and get some continuity into the starting line up.

I do expect though Rovers to make multi changes with Roberts, Goodwillie, Petrovic, Vukcevic, Hanley, Bunn, all starting

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always support the team mum, just annoys me when the protesters have been called scum,scumbags , idiots etc by people who don't go to ewood.

You have a point there, Abbey. However, they are just worried for their club. It's a very emotive subject for all supporters, those who live in the area and those far away. I'm just as worried as anyone but my approach is just different that's all.

No need for any name calling though. Ever, and that includes the Manager.

I'm looking forward to this game and there should be a good feeling in the team after Saturday's big win. I'd line up like this.

Bunn

Riberio Hanley Nelsen Olsson

Petrovic Grella

Vukcevic Formica Pedersen

Goodwillie

I think that the likes of Formica, Petrovic and Goodwillie should be given as much game time as possible to get used to the physical side of English football and to get more experience playing in the team. Giving the likes of Grella, Riberio and most importantly Vukcevic the chance to play and get match fit should be one of the priorities tomorrow night. I'd hope that Jordan Slew would get a game as well as Rochina, who has shown glimpses of what he can do, but the more he plays, even if it is against weaker opposition, the better.

Guest Rovers4Good

The players starting will be the following:

GK Bunn, RB Lowe, CB Hanley, CB Givet, LB Olsson, CM Petrovic, CM Grella, CM Vukevic, CF Rochina, CF Roberts, CF Blackman,

Think he's gonna play 3 up top with Rochina dropping into the hole behind Roberts and Slew. :)

These players will make up the team if there are no injuries etc... :)

The players starting will be the following:

GK Bunn, RB Lowe, CB Hanley, CB Givet, LB Olsson, CM Petrovic, CM Grella, CM Vukevic, CF Rochina, CF Roberts, CF Slew,

Where have you got this from?

Slew didn't look any better than Blackman at last weeks reserve match.

Guest Rovers4Good

Where have you got this from?

Slew didn't look any better than Blackman at last weeks reserve match.

Sorry it is Blackman and not Slew, also ask no questions and i'll tell no lies. :)

Just refer back to my post when the team sheet is read out. :)

Don't recall ever watching a Rovers game against Orient.

I remember going to a FA cup tie down at Brisbane Road on an Owens coach from Chorley.

I took a bottle of Bacardi, my mate Al took Vodka. The whole coach took plenty booze and we were all steaming before we got passed Birmingham.

During the second half word went round a mob of Spurs fans were waiting for us outside. There were about 500 of us and after the game we ran at the waiting mob, they scarpered. I got rugby tackled by a copper, putting holes in the knees of my jeans.

'Where are you going laddie' he said. Quick as a flash I pointed in the direction I was running and mumbled 'coaches' He frogmarched me back down the road.

On the way home the coach broke down, we spent most of the night try to get some sleep in Watford Gap service station waiting for the replacement coach to arrive from Chorley.

6 am we arrive back in town.

Funny how your comment brought all that back.

Oh I think we lost 3 – 1.

.................Bunn

Bruno..Dann...Hanley..Olsson

.......Nzonzi..Lowe/Grella/Petrovic/Linganzi/Goulon

Vukcevic....Formica....Rochina

.................Yak

Robbo

Givet

Henley

Lowe/Grella/Petrovic/Linganzi/Goulon

Lowe/Grella/Petrovic/Linganzi/Goulon

Roberts

Goodwillie

A fair mix of experience, youth and chance to impress. Not quite sure who I would include alongside Nzonzi, whether its Lowe to give him more first team football, Petrovic to help settle in, or 1 of the other 3 for fitness/shot at first team football.

CM is prob the easiest position to get into at the moment, so I would expect a good game from any one of Lowe, Grella, Linganzi or Goulon.

Maybe the chance for an appearance from Henley/Aley/Cotton?

Yak should stay in the team to hopefully build on an impressive debut. As much as I would love to experiment with youths at the back I would rather just take the opportunity to try out Bruno at RB. Dann and Hanley should do ok as a CB partnership.

Went to the ground to claim my seat today and asked the girl how ticket sales were going. She said 'Not well. There won't be as many there as the last round.'. Are those fed up with Kean beginning to vote with their feet?

Went to the ground to claim my seat today and asked the girl how ticket sales were going. She said 'Not well. There won't be as many there as the last round.'. Are those fed up with Kean beginning to vote with their feet?

I hope they come and protest us to victory.

We really need them for that.

Anyway, if they are that fickle they'll be crawling back given a few positive results. It's hardly the final against Burnley, are you expecting this to be a bumper crowd?

I hope they come and protest us to victory.

We really need them for that.

Anyway, if they are that fickle they'll be crawling back given a few positive results. It's hardly the final against Burnley, are you expecting this to be a bumper crowd?

As you progress in a competition it is normally reasonable to expect interest to increase. Would you not agree?

Are you stalking me?

Archived