BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

I'm sure you don't mean to be but that sounds very patronising. Actually most people on here have been very patient.

I can't think of any other club that would have given Kean more time than BRFC.

Open discontent only broke out at the City game------ after 28 games and 26 points! Miracle really.

That's not what she's on about though is it.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Paul, it's down to perception.. and my comments reflect how I perceive O2G's statement.

The group need to put out a statement they're all happy with and that reflects what happened on the trip. That ain't going to take 5 seconds to do and there are a few people to satisfy.

They also need to ensure that what they report is truthful or they'll be up the creek.

Why do people assume that they'll all be releasing lies? Paranoid bunch.

Again, please give people a chance. Those who went as Fans Forum representatives need to meet before they can issue any information. I do appreciate that patience, although a virtue, is not one that most on here seem prepared to adopt.

All in good time, my friends.

In the meantime, the future is blue and white.

I'd stop posting if I was you - I haven't had my hair ruffled and my head patted so much since I was 12

I have not opined anything on what should be fed back and when but my god I detest this kind of tripe - and I could have quoted a few more of your postings!

• Backroom

The group need to put out a statement they're all happy with and that reflects what happened on the trip. That ain't going to take 5 seconds to do and there are a few people to satisfy.

They also need to ensure that what they report is truthful or they'll be up the creek.

Why do people assume that they'll all be releasing lies? Paranoid bunch.

I have never said that they would be releasing lies (nor did I imply that)..

• Backroom

Seems some have to pick at whatever possible now that they cant moan we didn't meet the owners and raise the issues.

Hopefully most people understand that we did our upmost to take full advantage of the situation presented to us but obviously not everyone will be happy.

Again, please give people a chance. Those who went as Fans Forum representatives need to meet before they can issue any information. I do appreciate that patience, although a virtue, is not one that most on here seem prepared to adopt.

All in good time, my friends.

In the meantime, the future is blue and white.

Very patronising and also a little big headed. Maybe some of the Pune 9 think they are "Super Fans" now? The rest of us two bit fans must pay homage,run along back to the sandpit and speak when we're spoken to.

I'd stop posting if I was you - I haven't had my hair ruffled and my head patted so much since I was 12

I have not opined anything on what should be fed back and when but my god I detest this kind of tripe - and I could have quoted a few more of your postings!

Are you another who isn't hearing what he wanted too? Apologies for any offence though, I detest rudeness in others and try not to practice it myself.

I am not a member of the fans forum therefore I am not able to comment on their meeting, however, I was aware of this evening's meeting although it was not my place to mention it.

I can only tell you what I myself know and until the FF publishes it's statement I have no idea what it will contain although there are likely to be some similarities.

If you allow me to pre-empt you travellers. If I'm chatting a load of tosh once you publsh your findings, feel free to quote this!

I am sure you will state how you were impressed by the passion shown by the Rao's, how they seem very thorough with their knowledge of the club, football etc.

How they do care about the fans.

How they will be putting down roots in the area and are in it for the long haul.

How their plans for marketing the club are impressive.

How shocked yet delighted you were with the reaction to the players and the football club in India.

Through the Indian academy and other links we will be established as a major force in India.

How they are inviting local people on to the board.

How they want to see the side improve year on year and will provide the funds to do this.

Now, imagine this. We are sitting nicely in mid table with a competent manager in charge. The above sentences would be read by Rovers fans and they would think 'yeah, we've had teething problems, but I think the club could be moving in the right direction'.

Instead we are 19th in the table with one win from the first two months of the season, with falling crowds and open revolt on the terraces. We have a manager that is consitently lauded by the owners despite having an absolutely absymal record.

As for the owners, for all their big talk have not yet managed to spend more on players than has been received in sales and have seemingly no corporate structure in place. Relegation is becoming ever more real and yet it seems not to be on their radar at all.

Can you see why the fans are so aghast by what is going on, and all talk of 'give them time, they have some great plans' is going to fall on deaf ears?

You've got to balance this out, while at the same time being completely open and honest. Good luck!

Totally, and then answer more specific questions as best we can later. Given the experience a number of us had with leading questions, and blatantly made up quotes / lies from the Indian press its important that we do geta statement that reflects what the 9 of us agree on.

Looking at who went to Pune from the FF, I am confident that they represented the majority of sensible Rovers fans views more than adequately. However, as Paul as touched on, if we get relegated, as seems highly likely from where I sit, then the #### will really hit the fan. Time is not on our side, and things need to change now not next year. I look forward to hearing the reports in the next day or two.

Totally, and then answer more specific questions as best we can later. Given the experience a number of us had with leading questions, and blatantly made up quotes / lies from the Indian press its important that we do geta statement that reflects what the 9 of us agree on.

Will this be in the form of a podcast?

Very patronising and also a little big headed. Maybe some of the Pune 9 think they are "Super Fans" now? The rest of us two bit fans must pay homage,run along back to the sandpit and speak when we're spoken to.

Pathetic post

I don't think there is much to debate here, The fans forum as said if i'm reading it correctly that they need to

1.Speak with the other fan forum members who did not go to Pune and report their trip.

2.They need to discuss to together what responses they had from the Rao's and their other findings whilst there.

3.Once clear in their minds, they need to decide together which bits need to be minuted and released to the rest of us.

So until they have done that, there is very little to debate or discuss as none of us will know what happened until they tell us, either on this message board or through a minuted statement on the club or Pune9 Website.

If people agree or disagree with what is said that is their right to do so.

I don't know any of the fans forum as people, and only see what they write on here or twitter, Bar Glenn who I have spoken to via Skype and email in the past. I look forward to reading the official fans forum statement open minded and if there is just ONE bit of good news that will be more than we had before they went.

In addition Ste B, also tweeted me and said "I'd be pleased with the outcome of the trip" , So hopefully we will all be pleased

Whilst Roversmum/Dad traveled with us and were in the same hotel etc, it's probably worth making a clear distinction. We went out there with different aims and objectives (and I believe quite differing view points on many issues). That doesn't mean Mum's comments are less important than my own, only that they shouldn't be lumped together.

Will this be in the form of a podcast?

Kamy is trying to grab some of the FF members for a BRFCS podcast and I'd imagine Vital are doing the same. But there is no plan to do an official "Fans Forum" podcast, it takes enough time to make a simple statement, a podcast would be a nightmare..

We can't wait until 5pm!!!! Fans Forum OUT!! ;)

Wow. Blast from the past, welcome back. If you were to promise to start posting regularly again, I'd lead the charge against the FF myself :D :D :D

Archived