BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

Not just jones who has gone tho is it!

THEY said we wernt a selling club! 7 million in the venky wallets say different !

Ronaldihio, becks, riquelme ,raul, maradonna, champions league, they are lunes from Pune!

7 million in the Venky's wallets? If we are to believe Jermaine Jones (who were absolutely crucial to us maintaining our PL position) and RSC (who many on here wanted) was on sky-high wages for the latter part of last season. They also splashed out new deals on a lot of players and if we are also to believed how paid over the top money for Formica and Rochina.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just say Abbey, whilst obviously you are entitled to hold that opinion it is nothing at all like having a photo with Hitler.

And Iccers I'm sorry but I don't believe you I think you'd take up their offer in a flash

sorry hitler may be wrong but you all smiled and posed with the very person who has so far ruined us and could quite easily be responsible for taking us down and into extintion. I for one hand on heart would NOT of gone mon that photo which will no doubt be used in the team venky lovefest .

Alex are we in a better position NOW or before the venkys took over?

Get a grip man.

They are the owners.....Kean should be the target of your abuse.

You can't separate the two unfortunately Hughesy. They are the owners and they are supporting Kean. So if you attack Kean you must also, by implication, be attacking the judgement of the owners.

You can't separate the two unfortunately Hughesy. They are the owners and they are supporting Kean. So if you attack Kean you must also, by implication, be attacking the judgement of the owners.

That parson is it in a egg shell

Difference is though, Venkys are our owners, and its not like we can make a protest against them, and then they will go away.

We are stuck with them, and its about making the best out of it. I believe they could be good for us if they start waking up and making some vital decisions!

Difference is though, Venkys are our owners, and its not like we can make a protest against them, and then they will go away.

We are stuck with them, and its about making the best out of it. I believe they could be good for us if they start waking up and making some vital decisions!

Spot on!!

Badly advised to pot Sam n replace with Kean... They simply need to admit that mistake n pot him.....n then replace with a quality manager. They are definitely improving in the background after their rash start.

And Iccers I'm sorry but I don't believe you I think you'd take up their offer in a flash

Interesting comment Tom, why do you think Iceman would take up the offer? because you did? because the formum members did?

Not everyone is interested in getting something for nothing, and I'm not saying thats the reason the fomrum members went to Pune, but I'd like to make that point.

Just what has the Pune 9 trip to India achieved?

Can someone put it in simple terms?

Will it mean positive results on the park? This, afterall is the only way it can be seen that the trip was worthwhile; and could this not have been achieved by a meeting in Blackburn?

I guess it's down to talking when you're on your own turf (and paying the bills).

Spot on!!

Badly advised to pot Sam n replace with Kean... They simply need to admit that mistake n pot him.....n then replace with a quality manager. They are definitely improving in the background after their rash start.

improving in the background? bull,williams,finn,jerome,emerton,"kean is a brilliant manager!",clueless.

aye they are imroving from a rash start...RELEGATION BECKONS AYE ITS AN IMPROVEMENT HUGHSEY :blink::blink:

Will it mean positive results on the park? This, afterall is the only way it can be seen that the trip was worthwhile; and could this not have been achieved by a meeting in Blackburn?

I guess it's down to talking when you're on your own turf (and paying the bills).

To date we just don't know if the trip was a success or failure and until the FF publishes a statement we can't judge it.

My concern would be this. The communications from the Pune 9 have, IMO, sounded a touch like carefully worded statements designed not to offend the owners.

I don't wish the FF to offend the owners but we do need to see the results in real English. I'm worried if their report is carefully worded this will work against the FF as a body thus threatening how it is viewed in the future.

To date we just don't know if the trip was a success or failure and until the FF publishes a statement we can't judge it.

My concern would be this. The communications from the Pune 9 have, IMO, sounded a touch like carefully worded statements designed not to offend the owners.

I don't wish the FF to offend the owners but we do need to see the results in real English. I'm worried if their report is carefully worded this will work against the FF as a body thus threatening how it is viewed in the future.

Paul, what happens if the FF publish a statement and the results remain the same? Lovely statement guys, but we're still losing?..... but lets see, eh.

The only way we'll know is if Kean goes sooner rather than later. Even then, it will be debated how much influence the trip and those on it had. However, if he goes soon the worst you can say about the trip is that 9 people got an all expenses paid holiday - no harm in that from where I'm sat as long as it doesnt have a negative affect on BRFC.

If Kean stays much longer, the answer will be obvious.

Thought we would have seen this by now. Nearly half a day in the air should have provided plenty of opportunity or perhaps it needs to be cleared by the owners first !?!?!?!

Interesting comment Tom, why do you think Iceman would take up the offer? because you did? because the formum members did?

Not everyone is interested in getting something for nothing, and I'm not saying thats the reason the fomrum members went to Pune, but I'd like to make that point.

It's funny that everyone who was asked to go went, yet those weren't asked, wouldn't go anyway.

Obviously the general Blackburn fan base is more principled than the fans forum (who spend a lot of their time fighting for the rights of the general Blackburn fan).

Strange

It seems that there is no viable alternative to Venkys as owners. We can chant "Venkys out" every week and question their intelligence and motives all day long but I don't feel that is very constructive.

If we want them to empathise with the fans we have to interact with them. The Pune 9+2 seem to be intelligent and committed Rovers fans - I'm sure they did a good job.

Some sense at last, tonyoz and very true. Unfortunately most don't seem to want to hear sense. Pity really.

We just want to hear something !!!!!!!!!!!!!

From our owners of almost a year and from you guys who went on the trip. Unfortunately, I think you are in danger of alienating yourselves unless you quickly share in full with the wider support what was discussed.

Some sense at last, tonyoz and very true. Unfortunately most don't seem to want to hear sense. Pity really.

Sense or nonsense, we all want points on the board and a stop to our owners being made to look absolute suckers by the likes of Jerome Anderson.

• Backroom

Just a pointer but some people would have always seen the trip as a failure unless we came back holding Steve Keans P45.

What people asked us to do if you look back on the thread is to tell the owners exactly how the fans felt and what the concerns were.

To retain any credibility at all the pune 9 need to feed back on this site asap their experiences and opinions as to the motives and intentions of

the venkys. If they dont then the trip will inevitably be viewed as a free jolly and more importantly a waste of time.

Ste b etc where are you ?

Again, please give people a chance. Those who went as Fans Forum representatives need to meet before they can issue any information. I do appreciate that patience, although a virtue, is not one that most on here seem prepared to adopt.

All in good time, my friends.

In the meantime, the future is blue and white.

To retain any credibility at all the pune 9 need to feed back on this site asap their experiences and opinions as to the motives and intentions of

the venkys. If they dont then the trip will inevitably be viewed as a free jolly and more importantly a waste of time.

Ste b etc where are you ?

trying to catch up with my day job !

I'm here. What is happening is that the fans on the Forum are meeting tonight. This is to feedback to the Forum members who were not on the trip so that they hear first and also so that we all agree the statement we want to make. That should be public tomorrow and hopefully we will be recording a podcast as well on Wednesday night but that's not definite yet. If we do it should be out sometime on Thursday. We only got back yesterday, all of us jetlagged and many of us have come back to lots of work after a few days off. Just give us a bit of time.

Archived