BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Message to venkys part 2

ABBEY

Ok they never listened to part 1 but with the 9 going over put your messages here and hopefully one of the nine can print it off.

Could you honestly tell rovers fans why kean is being allowed to take us down and no one in India seems to have the heart or balls to do anything about it?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any of us that write on here weren't performing in our jobs we would be getting a warning. If we still weren't getting the results our employers wanted we would looking for a new job. So if Venkys are talking about champions league football in 4 seasons why the hell is Kean still there. A 20% win record isn't acceptable in the blue square leagues never mind the premier league.

Please listen to the fans and gives our club back

You might want to edit that, Hi Mack. I don't think insults are the way to go.

Totally agree, Mum; reasoned arguments, quoting facts and figures, is surely the best only way to get our message heard and, hopefully, acted upon.

If all they get are a few insults, given the way they have lied to everyone and played with their hearts, then I think they have gotten off lightly.

Roa's please understand your playing with people's 'love' here and as such people will react irrationally and with abuse. But at the end of the day your actions have lead us to this moment and only yours can get us out of it. It's time you listened to your customers, the lovers of blackburn rovers and set the ship on the right course, which means a new captain at the helm. If you don't the situation will only decline and you'll be left with egg on your face.

From 10th with big Sam to only just stopping up in the league with this knob and now this season staying in the relegation zone how can anyone put up with this. Surely all this protesting is bad publicity for venkys and need to get rid ASAP. I know it's easier said than done. How can venkys offer a 2-3 year deal worth £20 million to sign ronaldinho then a couple of weeks down the line say that have no money?

I have edited but it was only a tongue in cheek insult.(if anything it was factually accurate) :lol:

Hope Kean stops insulting our intelligence by talking rubbish before/during/after games.

He might not want to Mum,he is entitled to his opinion...many probably agree with him.

Many many many many agree SG194 :tu::lol:

Hope Kean stops insulting our intelligence by talking rubbish before/during/after games.

Exactly, and don't think the "insult" was that bad.

At least he wasn't called a doughnut! Now where have I heard that before? #KEANOUT

Dear Mrs Desai

I work in a school in Blackburn. The children on our school roll are 100% Asian heritage, around 60% of them are Indian.

The vast majority of kids love football and predominantly support the big 4. These children do not have the family ties to the club that others in the area may have.

For years I have encouraged these children to follow Rovers, with some success. Now, most of them just laugh because "Rovers are rubbish" or "Rovers never win".

These are children aged 5-11. They are not interested in long term vision or 'the number of entries into the box'. They want to see a team that wins and is successful.

Rather than me try and persuade you that Steve Kean and yourselves are taking Rovers in the wrong direction. I challenge you to come to our school and justify Rover's recent record and performances under the manager.

I challenge you to convince these children that Rovers should be their team, a team they can be proud of, with owners/role models they can aspire to?

Thank you.

I wonder what venkeys will think about the effect of negative publicity on their business if we do get relegated whilst under their control.

Failure to keep us in the PL league would surely make them look very bad especially with regard to mismanagement which is an inevitable reflection on

the chief executive of Venkys world wide operations. Although the business community may well make allowances for her total lack of knowledge of football

in general and BLACBURN ROVERS in particular there is no excuse for not taking top quality professional advice in this situation.

After watching a disgraceful performance against city with our players strolling about the pitch for most of the second half there is no excuse for not

trying or for our so called manager seeing "positives" from the game.If mrs Desai cannot see that we are heading for relegation under the current

manager or if she thinks we have plenty of time left then she is not the right person to be making the important decisions.

Make no mistake mrs desai if you do not change Kean and more importantly appoint an experienced PL manager to sort this mess out, then our beloved

club will have a bleak future under your stewardship. What a way to be remembered after a proud history of 136 years.

Take a step back and look at the situation.

Our most important footballing decisions (ie hiring and firing the manager) are now being taken by a middle aged lady in India who, this time last year, had never seen a football match in her life.

If this wasn't happening to our club, it would be hilarious.

:huh: Now youve put it like that....Its scary! :o

Ms Desai, count the mistakes since the start of your ownership.

Most are history and cannot be rectified, there is one that can be before catastrophic damage is done to BRFC.

Ask your self, what advise did my father give me?, take that advise on board and act now, tomorrow may never come!..

Mrs Desai,

Please allow me to make a few suggestions:

1. Cancel the trip to Pune - the main priority for the club is addressing the alarming form and a jolly to Pune is not going to do that. Plus it will also give a new manager time to settle in and get to know the players.

2. Sack Steve Kean.

3. Call Martin O'Neill, Mark Hughes, Rafa Benitez, Gus Poyet, David O'Leary, Ole Solskjaer, Henning Berg, Graeme Souness, and offer the job to the first one that doesn't say no thanks. (note: I am not advocating any of these managers and am sure there must be many more available that could do a better job than the current incumbent is).

4. When the new manager is appointed don't promise us a meteoric rise up the league table - survival will do for now, anything else is a bonus. And make it a condition of the job that when conducting press conferences the manager must tell it how it is - if we played badly he says so, if we played well he says so. No hiding behind positives or what ifs.

5. Appoint a proper PR man who will advise you properly how to communicate with us. Good communication is what we need from you and we need consistent information, not rumours, empty promises or conflicting statements.

We really are the laughing stock in football at the moment, ask any fan from any other team.

Please feel free to contact me should you need some assistance.

Kindest regards

Elegia

In the world of sports, there are two major sides that must be dealt with:

- The sport in itself;

- The economic side of it.

You may support Steve Kean and support his project but, after almost a year in charge of the team, Rovers are now fighting to avoid relegation, and Steve Kean has one of the poorest record as a Premier League manager. Just look at the stats. We are poor in home and away games. The players have lost their faith in the manager.

The press conferences and statements made by Kean are ridiculous, insulting and totally unrealistic. That, adding to the poor results, makes the fans even angrier.

But, if you want to make an economic approach to the problem, it is quite clear that if Rovers continue like this, the number of supporters in a game will get even lower.

The players' value won't imporve so you might have to sell them for less than you buy them.

.A good manager not only would get better results but he would also help value the players that are under contract to rovers.

If Kean continues, we will get relegated and will probably never return to the premier league.

Living on the Isle of Man means I don't get to as many games as I'd like to, yesterday's game was my first visit to Ewood in a year or so, although I went to St Andrews and The Hawthornes last season. I can only state my utter disappointment at such an appalling experiance. Two tickets at £35 each is a considerable amount of money to spend on 90 minutes 'entertainment', this was not money well spent. The standard of football played by the Rovers was dreadful, albeit against an excellent Man City side. There seemed to be an absence of tactics beyond lumping the ball forward to the single man (Yakubu) up front, the players seemed genuinely afraid to be in possession of the ball and produced a truely hapless performance. The body language of the players reflected the feelings of the fans, dejection and hopelessness. Sadly, these are highly paid professionals and the way they subsided was a disgrace to what is a proud and historic football club. I can honestly state that I was close to tears towards the end, not at losing a game (I've witnessed many of those over the years!) but at what Blackburn Rovers has become, a shadow of its former self and ridiculed by opposing fans. I spoke to some City fans on the train back to Manchester and they could not believe that a decent, mid-table, well run club has disintegrated so rapidly, they were convinced we are headed for relegation and actually sympathised with our position, pointing the finger of blame clearly at the ownership. Owners, staff and players come and go but the thousands of supporters at yesterday's game have nowhere else to go, Blackburn Rovers has existed since 1875, is our club and always will be.

Venkys you must realise that sacking Kean does not lose you any face. He is hapless and will only take us down.

Put your hands in your pockets and invest in a decent manager (now) and some higher quality players in January as otherwise your investment will be worthless and much more importantly a town will be heartbroken.

Act now.

Ok they never listened to part 1 but with the 9 going over put your messages here and hopefully one of the nine can print it off.

Could you honestly tell rovers fans why kean is being allowed to take us down and no one in India seems to have the heart or balls to do anything about it?

Just a thought, to get the message over, try replying to the article in portal India. Presumably if publicity can be gained in their own country it may have more effect?

Go onto roversonline.com and find the portal India article. Put on earlier today next to the Indian flag.

Just a thought, to get the message over, try replying to the article in portal India. Presumably if publicity can be gained in their own country it may have more effect?

Go onto roversonline.com and find the portal India article. Put on earlier today next to the Indian flag.

Sorry Sportal India

Am I missing something with that site ? It seems to be newsnow in an IFrame with an extra advertising banner!

As much as I detest NewsNow, here is the original page

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Blackburn+Rovers

Archived