BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Meeting and Protest for Spurs Match confirmed

They have 6 days to do the decent thing

agree with you mate,i just had a e-mail from the club i was told last week i could sent my items to be signed and now there saying this to me

We are unable to ask the owners to sign anything as when they arrive, they tend to go into their own private area, and again we cannot specify when they will be here.

Sorry for any confusion.

I was told by the other staffs it should be no problems and I feel the club are not respecting the fans here.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't really followed this thread (fair play to Glenn and everyone else who's sorting this protest out), but how's this for a protest idea:

I've sure you've all seen this "PART OF THE 99%" stuff that's been all over the news recently with all the protests in New York and London. How about we get a few "Part of the 1%" banners around Ewood?

A few at the club have been doing their level best to try and put blocks in place to prevent certain individuals co-operating, we can't allow the club to try and fob fans off.

Very worrying turn of events Glen if that is the case,will only serve to further antagonise the already pished off majority.

I have no doubt we'll see some flowery pr from rovers this week. It's already started with kean's comments about the fans against QPR.

Personally I'm not remotely interested in anything Kean says these days. Same applies to Venkys.

Under the trust the club launched the 'Taking back Ewood' campaign. Can't think of a better slogan to sum up my feelings about Sunday.

Kean out.

Same WWWM, have little time for the comments from manager & owners - they talk such bull plus clearly don't know what they are doing so have little time for either.

I stopped listening to and reading reports of anything Kean had to say months ago. Like many on here I find i just want to slap his silly face every time he opens his mouth. I tried to be fair and give him a chance because i couldn't believe that he was really that bad, but he is and my patience has worn so thin that I forget all the precepts I live my life by generally when I see him.

I have no doubt we'll see some flowery pr from rovers this week. It's already started with kean's comments about the fans against QPR.

Personally I'm not remotely interested in anything Kean says these days. Same applies to Venkys.

Under the trust the club launched the 'Taking back Ewood' campaign. Can't think of a better slogan to sum up my feelings about Sunday.

Kean out.

Absolutely spot on.

The only thing I would add is that if venkys and kean did genuinely think it was just a very small minority of fans that are disgruntled, they really wouldn't give a stuff but they are well aware that is not what they are dealing with, hence the pr as identified.

No manager at any club has ever survived when he has lost the fans so why on earth do venkys and kean think this situation is going to be any different - do they really think we are just going to shut up and put up?

Its going to be ugly at Ewood this sun but as far as I am concerned, it is for the greater good. As has been said, it really is time to take back Ewood.

'WE WILL PREVAIL'

I haven't really followed this thread (fair play to Glenn and everyone else who's sorting this protest out), but how's this for a protest idea:

I've sure you've all seen this "PART OF THE 99%" stuff that's been all over the news recently with all the protests in New York and London. How about we get a few "Part of the 1%" banners around Ewood?

or just wear an old t-shirt with, We are the 1% writen in black marker pen.

this whole p.r stunt is just to try and stop the intevitable which means the venkys are finally sh*ting themselves at what lies in wait on sunday, i think we are finally getting through to them, wouldnt be surprised if they didnt turn up at all against spurs.

Archived