BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Meeting and Protest for Spurs Match confirmed

I been informed that there may be no protest as kean could leave before Tottenham match i am begin told by someone who i cant name sorry he never off the mark.

The owners knows after tonight result the fans will no longer come and watch rovers of kean silly results.

So he's a reliable source?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been informed that there may be no protest as kean could leave before Tottenham match i am begin told by someone who i cant name sorry he never off the mark.

The owners knows after tonight result the fans will no longer come and watch rovers of kean silly results.

Oh please Jesus, let this be true...........

I sincerely hope you're right mate. I feel so dejected about the whole thing, i'm off out into town to try cheer myself up!

"could leave" ?? Resign or sacked?

If it turns out not to be true then the fat lying bald prick will be dragged out of Ewood by a group of fans at breaking point and hung drawn and quartered!

I've have enough of the BS from Kean and the Raos, the crap must stop NOW!!! I can't wait for next Sunday now, I've got so much bile to vent in his direction I think I'm going to explode with rage.

KEAN OUT!!!!!

Sorry, that sounds like nothing more than a wet dream. I dont believe its true.

However, if we lose against Spurs, I think Venkys might start to worry, and rightly so!

I am genuinely curious and "excited" for Sunday's game; have we ever really seen civil war at Ewood Park? I can't really ever remember anything that raises feelings to this extent in the last decade. If there genuinely are Rovers fans out there that still back Kean...the mind boggles.

Do the right thing Venkys and let us start again. You made a mistake, but we can learn from it and move on.

You can't defend the indefendable.

Kean Out.

PS: The song 'I'm Rovers 'til I die'; I hate it. It's the ultimate relegation song!

I am genuinely curious and "excited" for Sunday's game; have we ever really seen civil war at Ewood Park? I can't really ever remember anything that raises feelings to this extent in the last decade. If there genuinely are Rovers fans out there that still back Kean...the mind boggles.

Do the right thing Venkys and let us start again. You made a mistake, but we can learn from it and move on.

You can't defend the indefendable.

Kean Out.

PS: The song 'I'm Rovers 'til I die'; I hate it. It's the ultimate relegation song!

Agree with most of your post but can't agree with the song, I see this more like telling the owners and manager that we'll still be supporting Rovers long after they've gone!

Your info on Clement was spot on but you having just joined im slightly sceptical not too mention the fact that I dont believe Kean would leave in a million years.

• Backroom

I could easily see this happening but would all depend on if they had a replacement ready.

I could see them wanting to unveil their man whilst they are in town.

So why did they allow him to appoint a No 2 only last week ? If what you say is true they truly are the most clueless shower of s---e I've ever known.

I just posted what i been told and last week there were a massive problem some fans have been sending letters and some other things in the post that has shocked the owners, I cant understand Blackburn keeping it silent.

I for one have had enough of ITFeckinKs to last a life time

I just posted what i been told and last week there were a massive problem some fans have been sending letters and some other things in the post that has shocked the owners, I cant understand Blackburn keeping it silent.

Yes - it was the Kentucky fried chicken that some sent that tipped the balance - apparently they almost kicked the bucket :blush:

Archived