BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Meeting and Protest for Spurs Match confirmed

O'Neill was spoken to but he told the owners that he could not take the job if kean is still the manager i think you will see Steve Kean not getting sacked but moved onto a new role inside the football club.

Interesting!

I was told a few weeks ago that instead of sacking Kean, they would move him to head up the India academy.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting news Rovers_786 and thanks for sharing your info

So rovers are considering Hughes and O'Neill to replace Kean, Both would be excellent choices!

I'm not a big fan of O'Neill but he is a good manager and will movivate the players. Could O'Neill work with the current coaching staff, most probably with him appoint his own number 2 to work with him, PC, IB and BM

Hughes is a dream choice. But he would want his own coaching staff to come in at rovers!

We will wait and see! :D

So,it appears 98% of fans are behind Kean according to the Roa's.?? :blink:

If that be the case I would like to put this suggestion forward to all protesting fans in the ground next Sunday.In the present circumstances and as we the fans of this club appear to have no apparent say or influence,I think one song,taken from fans of Man city sums the present situation up to a tee...

Stand up every,man,woman and child and belt the following out:

We are not, we're not really here,

Just like the fans of the Invisible Man,

We're not really here!...

Interesting!

I was told a few weeks ago that instead of sacking Kean, they would move him to head up the India academy.

Then when he fails that job, they will have him feeding the chickens. Good for Rovers. Sad for the chickens.

So,it appears 98% of fans are behind Kean according to the Roa's.?? :blink:

If that be the case I would like to put this suggestion forward to all protesting fans in the ground next Sunday.In the present circumstances and as we the fans of this club appear to have no apparent say or influence,I think one song,taken from fans of Man city sums the present situation up to a tee...

Stand up every,man,woman and child and belt the following out:

Just like the fans of the Invisible Man,

We're not really here!...

Let's hope today's rumours are true and no protest is needed

What ever i been saying its true and its down to the club to change things before it goes out of hand on sunday V Tottenham.I know that the club have held two talks with the managers i mention but nothing has happened on them front as kean is the manager still.I hope the owners do the right thing and fast or there will put there life on the risk because i know what the fans have send to the club in the post its very worrying for all the staffs inside who work.I know that the fans are hurting but lets not do silly things and if its rainning badly on sunday we hard die fans must be in that rain and protest if the changed has not been made i will updated the fans will everything if you like me to.

Then when he fails that job, they will have him feeding the chickens. Good for Rovers. Sad for the chickens.

So Steve how do you rate your new position within Rovers?

Well the chickens are 100% positive, the layers mash is working a treat and the cock is Currently in the oppositions box at least every 15 minutes.

I cant fault any of the lads even though we had no eggs today it's probably due to the fact that there was way too much dew on the grass.

:P

The backroom staff who have come in are extremely competent, and more are planned. They also care deeply about the club and have already grown to love it.

The owners are more than aware of consequences but they want to run the club in the best possible way - yes there have been hiccups along the way but their credibility and passion should never be in doubt. Plans are in place to improve matters but you have to appreciate Rome wasn't built in a day.

True but they have destroyed Blackburn Rovers in eleven months.

The club has totally lost its heart, its soul and its place in the community.

Well the chickens are 100% positive, the layers mash is working a treat and the cock is Currently in the oppositions box at least every 15 minutes.

:P

your wrong, the cock is in the technical area week in and week out - We need change now Rovers before we are fighting in the Championship

Absolutely spot on.

I am just staggered that one person actually marked Philip's post down.

That should have been +1, sorry.

Absolutely spot on.

I am just staggered that one person actually marked Philip's post down.

Hesfromburn did that and he is a closet Dingle.

He -1'ed about 13 posts on the Jack Walker tribute thread...

Hesfromburn did that and he is a closet Dingle.

He -1'ed about 13 posts on the Jack Walker tribute thread...

I actually read this and thought, what a sick twisted individual you would have to be to go through the thread and do that, surely it can't be true!!

so i checked and i cannot actually believe he has gone through it and gave a -1 to posts paying tribute to Uncle Jack!

sad person

I actually read this and thought, what a sick twisted individual you would have to be to go through the thread and do that, surely it can't be true!!

so i checked and i cannot actually believe he has gone through it and gave a -1 to posts paying tribute to Uncle Jack!

sad person

I can't believe he is still allowed on here.

We must keep the pressure on,

Ensure we get numbers to the fans meeting on Thursday and also to the protest on Saturday.

A few at the club have been doing their level best to try and put blocks in place to prevent certain individuals co-operating, we can't allow the club to try and fob fans off.

Talk of a DOF is looking more than a possibility, but the rumours of Kean being retained wll just open up the can of worms which "Puppet or Puppeteer" referred to earlier in the year, and if this does happen, then the problems will not be out of the club, but just moved about in a cover up operation.

Lets not have the wool pulled over our eyes, Sunday will be the opportunity all fans have there chance to say "Enoughs Enough"

We must keep the pressure on,

Ensure we get numbers to the fans meeting on Thursday and also to the protest on Saturday.

A few at the club have been doing their level best to try and put blocks in place to prevent certain individuals co-operating, we can't allow the club to try and fob fans off.

Talk of a DOF is looking more than a possibility, but the rumours of Kean being retained wll just open up the can of worms which "Puppet or Puppeteer" referred to earlier in the year, and if this does happen, then the problems will not be out of the club, but just moved about in a cover up operation.

Lets not have the wool pulled over our eyes, Sunday will be the opportunity all fans have there chance to say "Enoughs Enough"

Spot on.

The Club will no doubt spend this week leaking positive (how I've come to hate that word) news/spin to try and placate fans but I'm sure that most fans know Bullsh1t when the hear or see it.

Archived