BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Meeting and Protest for Spurs Match confirmed

I just posted what i been told and last week there were a massive problem some fans have been sending letters and some other things in the post that has shocked the owners, I cant understand Blackburn keeping it silent.

A contact also e-mailed me about this earlier this evening, he seems convinced that Kean is going to get sacked this week. You never know but to be honest I would surprised if he was sacked.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A contact also e-mailed me about this earlier this evening, he seems convinced that Kean is going to get sacked this week. You never know but to be honest I would surprised if he was sacked.

If the Rao's are attending the Spurs game, have they got the bottle to front a very angry Ewood. I think they may boot Kean to save themselves....which would be an ironic piece of Karma

I hope you're right Kamy & 786 after yesterday's debacle I hope he does go this week kamy I trust you are generally on the ball with these things if they do sack coco the clown are their any clues as to who the new manager is likely to be?

Paul Clements - caretaker manager until January, then given 3 year contract. :rolleyes:

There might be mileage in this as i have just tried to find betting odds on the next manager to be sacked and the markets have been taken down.Here`s hoping! :tu:

There might be mileage in this as i have just tried to find betting odds on the next manager to be sacked and the markets have been taken down.Here`s hoping! :tu:

Sorry to put a dampener on it but I've noticed the odds usually disappear on match days. I've just noticed he's 5/4 at Ladbrokes so maybe worth a punt given the info on here.

Hughes' odds have been that for months. That market hasn't moved since then, as I suppose Kean has not been under threat. I don't know much about bookies and how they work, but if/when Kean finally goes, then we will probably see managers' odds moving and shaking. I think it all kicks off when manager X actually leaves.

Maybe Clement was appointed as Ancelotti is lined up to take over........... :D:rolleyes:

P.S I couldn't find any odds today for the next manager out on oddschecker, which usually puts them up.

I keep checking the news every mornign when I wake up in the hope I see the "kean sacked" or "kean steps down" headlines - sadly i can`t see it happening until at least another 4 games or so - but as most people would be, i would be delighted to be proven wrong.

The club are heading in the wrong direction, yesterdays game was really poor, apaprt from junior and Martin, we looked poor and the team look like they are waiting for change at the helm. would have loved ot have seen Formica or Rochina yesterday, really felt like they could have unlocked a door or two in a match like that.

I think its clear there has been a steady decline in all things since Kean took charge.

Performance levels down

Fitness levels down

Player morale down

Fan morale at rock bottom

Points gained down

League position down - and staring relegation in the face

Public relations down

Attendances 5000 do and counting

Press,laughing at us, where once we were begrudgingly respected

Its a shambles. An embarrassment.

He has to go.

Directors: Robert Coar, Gandhi Babu, Mahesh Gupta OF Blackburn held talks with Mark Hughes while the players were in India and Hughesy is not sure about the job under the owners we got, I only got this news last night at 1am.

we need a good manager someone like Martin ONEIL,and not going back in for Mark Hughes as the move may not work out for him.

I think its clear there has been a steady decline in all things since Kean took charge.

Performance levels down

Fitness levels down

Player morale down

Points gained down

Public relations down

He has to go.

Directors: Robert Coar, Gandhi Babu, Mahesh Gupta OF Blackburn held talks with Mark Hughes while the players were in India and Hughesy is not sure about the job under the owners we got, I only got this news last night at 1am.

we need a good manager someone like Martin ONEIL,and not going back in for Mark Hughes as the move may not work out for him.

Have you received any info that O'Neill has been approached or is he just your preference?

I wish I could really believe that Rovers_786, but with these clowns I can't see them lining up any manager to come in straight away, or even giving Kean the boot. However, assuming you are right, I hope they have talked to other managers as well in case Hughes runs a mile. We're more likely to have ancient Greek historian Bethany Hughes come in as our new manager.

Have you received any info that O'Neill has been approached or is he just your preference?

O'Neill was spoken to but he told the owners that he could not take the job if kean is still the manager i think you will see Steve Kean not getting sacked but moved onto a new role inside the football club.

O'Neill was spoken to but he told the owners that he could not take the job if kean is still the manager i think you will see Steve Kean not getting sacked but moved onto a new role inside the football club.

Is this what your contact was hinting at last night when he said Kean would go this week?

Is this what your contact was hinting at last night when he said Kean would go this week?

yes mate , I am not going to say must because I don't want the club to see I am leaking news out I leaked the news out because we fans have been ripped apart really badly.

Unless he is a bit handy with a mop and bucket, I'd not have Kean anywhere near the club if I was O'Neill, Hughes or any manager. I'd insist he'd be removed entirely from the coaching set up. I would trust him as much as anyone would trust Dr. Shipman with their frail granny. If we miss out on any managers because the chicken bummers want to keep Kean on, then Venky's are again being idiots.

Anyway, the next protest should be against the Rao family and Kean. And it should be personal.

yes mate , I am not going to say must because I don't want the club to see I am leaking news out I leaked the news out because we fans have been ripped apart really badly.

The problem here is that, like any other manager, O'Neill will want to bring his own backroom staff. Thanks for the info though, let's hope it happens. Maybe Kean at the Academy in India will suit Mr O'Neill?

Performance levels down

Fitness levels down

Player morale down

Points gained down

Public relations down

He has to go.

The talking to Hughes whilst players were in India, may explain the making fans happy soon, comment to the pune9 from venkys. They knew there was talks going on.

I think there is mileage in this current rumour of kean being sacked. Getting a replacement linned up first is essential. That part of things is the hard part.

As much as I admire the determination to do something, it's clear Venky's will take the numbers attending as an exact proportion of fans who are against Kean.

So even if you get 2,000 fans attending, they'll still say it's less than 10% not backing him. I'm not sure it'll achieve much.

Have you considered generating some sort of petition at the ground? If you could get a few people around the main entrances before and after the game collecting signatures, I'm sure you could gets thousands of people to sign. This could then be forwarded to Venky's.

Perhaps that's not entirely practical, but it's worth trying to think of a way that you could generate the amount of numbers needed to counter Venky's idea that most supporters back Kean.

Good luck anyway though, I hope I'm completely wrong and it gets Kean the sack. :)

When we score agains't spuds, we should not celebrate, just chants of Kean out.

Archived