BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Clement

The new Assistant will be Paul Clement , I am hearing I think he will be confirmed before the QPR game or after,it says to me that Steve Kean will still be manager what ever happens over the weekend or spurs game he will be here.Paul Clement who did well at Chelsea and knows Steve Kean well.

Thoughts please.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't we know that Clement was Kean choice. I just don't think Kean will be around after the Spurs game.

Clement is known as a good coach in the football world.

He was linked with us weeks back,i am fearing that kean will be here for a long time :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

This is bad news. Nothing against Clement but if a new manager was on the cards surely he would have been allowed to choose his own assistant. Or is this just another example of the Venkys lack of knowledge of the way things are done in UK football?

If.....just if (granted it's a big if) Venky's have any sense at all they will wait till Kean has had two games to see if he can turn this around.

If they appoint an assitant now you may as well lock the Pune thread and delete it because it will be obvious that they have learned bugger all.

If.....just if (granted it's a big if) Venky's have any sense at all they will wait till Kean has had two games to see if he can turn this around.

If they appoint an assitant now you may as well lock the Pune thread and delete it because it will be obvious that they have learned bugger all.

I am feeling down again as i thought the venkys would listen instead of listening Steve Flop Kean will have a new Assistant Manager in by Friday i am hearing :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am once again really finding things hard to accept under the Owners.

If this is true it just prolongs our misery, in a similar way to the lucky win over Arsenal.

If there is a god its not true and Kean will be gone in a week or so.

We the fans need some sign of hope or else I fear for the future not only this season but the long term.

He has been the face of Rovers for too long now, he makes the club look and sound stupid.

KEAN OUT

The new Assistant will be Paul Clement , I am hearing I think he will be confirmed before the QPR game or after,it says to me that Steve Kean will still be manager what ever happens over the weekend or spurs game he will be here.Paul Clement who did well at Chelsea and knows Steve Kean well.

Thoughts please.

EARTH TO VENKY'S - WE NEED A NEW MANAGER NOT AN ASSISTANT FOR YOUR FRIEND.

If Clement was working at Chelsea, presumably he, like Baldrick, still lives in the South of England.

Perhaps he's been appointed to be Baldrick's chauffeur for the next 16 months? ;)

Thing is, he could be the best assistant manager since whenever, but if he comes in as Kean's assistant he's doomed before he starts because he's not what the majority of the fans want or think is needed. Unless he's daft he'll expect a very tough rough ride from day 1.

The bottom line is that

Kean presser was cancelled today because Paul Agnew was not there. Clement still has a couple of issues to sort out contract wise

Ewood park will never be the same with RIP JACK Walker we want rovers backs and venkys have took the mick out of us and etc.

I really have lost all will to live :( I'm not even interested in trying to get the Spurs game off work anymore. Venkys have ruined a great passion for me if this is the case, Kean is a symptom of the problem now for me and no longer the problem.

''The new Assistant will be Paul Clement'' - is this for real? how reliable is the info? Clements name has been around for a while.

Another spin could be that Kean's presser was cancelled with the excuse that Agnew was not there as Kean's about to get the bullet. He's been a bit quiet this week...........................

Why does he need the paul agnew there for???

Surely he has a deputy for ffs who can do PA job!!!

Kean will be sacked in the near future, don't really see the point in appointing a new number 2. might aswell wait for the new manager to come in and let him appoint his own number 2 tbf!

Why does he need the paul agnew there for???

Surely he has a deputy for ffs who can do PA job!!!

Kean will be sacked in the near future, don't really see the point in appointing a new number 2. might aswell wait for the new manager to come in and let him appoint his own number 2 tbf!

All depends on the terms that Clement has been offered - he is out of work at the moment - Jensen was supposedly on a monthly rolling contract - maybe they will offer the same to Clement ?

Who the hell would take the Assistants job at the moment?

Kean is on a tight-rope thinner than a legth dental floss, surely if he goes the new

man will want to bring his own men in.

Or....has "the new man" stated he would like Clement as his N0.2? ;) (dreaming)

Archived