SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Clement

Let me know where I can donate to that.

although you might want to change the text to

SK: PL P29 W6 D8 L15 = WORSET BRFC MANAGER IN EPL HISTORY

What does WORSET mean?

That would be the stuff of legends Ralfinho :tu:

I have access to an A0 plotter so I could print a banner out up to 50m in length. I just hope the stewards dont take it off me or thinking about it I will just use it in the sit in after the match. What do ya reckon?

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does WORSET mean?

If you're going to print a massive banner, please get it right to stop us all looking like idiots.

It should be "WORST BRFC manager in EPL History". Not that we should have to print out something that anyone with any interest in Rovers already knows.

It would be great if you could bring another number for an extra defeat to hang on it when Spurs score!

If you're going to print a massive banner, please get it right to stop us all looking like idiots.

It should be "WORST BRFC manager in EPL History". Not that we should have to print out something that anyone with any interest in Rovers already knows.

It would be great if you could bring another number for an extra defeat to hang on it when Spurs score!

I get ya, meaning if we loose to Spurs I will have an up-to-date version with the defeat on that day included?

The big point for me is that we now have someone who, if need be, could take a caretaker role!!

We had that in John Jensen.

I really can't find any positives with this regarding getting Kean removed. If they just wanted someone to step in then why remove Jensen and let Kean pick his own man?

The only silver lining is the rolling contract. Maybe he could be pushed back to first team coach if Kean leaves, allowing a new man to bring their own assistant.

I'm going to welcome him anyway!!

We need all the flaming help we can get, he's highly regarded, so it's a no brainer at the moment.

Welcome on board Paul we wish you all the best.

(I don't think you are working for the right person though)

He's head coach/ not assistant manager....leaving room to fire Kean & get another manager with his own right hand man.

Thats the way I see it. Anything less than 3 points in the next 2 games and I think he will be gone.

I think you'll find that he is the number two. The titles may be different as assistant head coach suggests that Kean is the head coach. We have a guy with the title of Sporting Director who is little more than the chief scout.

Personally, I think this appoinment confirms that protests or no protests, Kean will be here for some time to come.

So Paul Clement is appointed as an assistant head coach?

Well who is the head coach then?

And what about the vacant assistant manager position?

Could anyone care to explain?

I'm confused! :blink:

Anyway, it seems that he is a quality coach atleast, which is good. Welcome!

What does WORSET mean?

I have access to an A0 plotter so I could print a banner out up to 50m in length. I just hope the stewards dont take it off me or thinking about it I will just use it in the sit in after the match. What do ya reckon?

Should be 'worst' !

Wrap it around your torso and cover with a coat or jacket !

Anyway, it seems that he is a quality coach atleast, which is good. Welcome!

Really ?

Not sure where you get that one from !

The big point for me is that we now have someone who, if need be, could take a caretaker role!!

Kelbo - not sure I agree with you on that one. He has even less experience than Kean had at a senior level !

Kelbo - not sure I agree with you on that one. He has even less experience than Kean had at a senior level !

I just pray that he is going to be assistant head coach to Kean when that piece of filth is demoted to Head coach and his contract is let wind down.

All of this will hopefully happen when we finally appoint a manager, something we have failed to do since the sacking of Sam.

Let's face it, Kean can not manage to drive himself home, nevermind manage a team.

How the hell can anyone respect the man when he is a convicted fellon who has lied under oath and innumerable times when not.

I would have far more respect and appreciation for Andrews coming back and playing as a lone striker. At the very least he is honest and is in fact a football player, unlike the deluded suit we have now, skulking in the dug out like a cheap hooker - and in reality that's all he is -a cheap throw away fantasy.

Really ?

Not sure where you get that one from !

The fact that he was one of the head coaches at chelsea under Ancelotti's reign proves that he is a good coach?

I might be missing something, but if Ancelotti regards him as a valuable coach, I'm sure he is good enough for Blackburn.

I'm still unsure what his exact role at Blackburn will be though.

The fact that he was one of the head coaches at chelsea under Ancelotti's reign proves that he is a good coach?

That's akin to Jonnolads argument that Andrews is a good player because he played under Trappatoni.

I have no problem with this guy coming in provided tit does not indicate that the owners will continue to back Kean if results show no improvement in the next 2 games. Any decent quality coach must help the team in the long term, and, while there is no definite proof he is one, nor is there any proof he's not, so welcome but a cautious one.

I hope he will be the top coach that works with the 1st team, like a 1st team coach on FM, and not an actual assistant manager, as that may indicate that ____ Kean has longer than the alleged 2 games to save his job. If we are going 'continental', then Kean may be safeish for these next few games. Why? he will be seen as a coach, rather than a manager in an English sense and he will have more of a BBC (Balls Bibs and Cones) man than someone who the buck stops with. I can't quite put that point eloquently, but I think you will get the idea.

In short, I hope he can help turn things around, but not save Kean from getting the chop after QPR.

I understand the connotations which this appointment creates but we had to do something. Somebody had to come in to fill the void. I hope the poor sod isn't reading this thread because the negativity surrounding the bloke is 8 pages strong already. I'm amazed he took the gig at all.

Don't mean to wind-up people any further than they already are but check out the latest LET post on newsnow (19.00) with kean cooing over how the appointment further shows venkys faith in him, etc.

Again, theres a dig at the majority of fans with the 'certain sections' comment amongst others.

I feel like ripping my ST up but then I feel better when I think of the sh1t I am going to give the useless pr1ck at the spurs game.

'WE WILL PREVAIL'

Archived