SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Clement

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Talk about rats leaving a sinking ship if true.

If this is true (and I suspect it is), it will be interesting to see if Venky's let Kean appoint a new number 2. That would give us a big indication of whether they still truly back him or not. I personally don't think they do.

I might have got the wrong end of the stick but I'm sure Keys said this.

Did anyone else hear him say it ?

Didn't hear it but wouldn't surprise me. They were together at Chelsea and Paris St Germain is a more attractive prospect than Rovers at the moment.

I mentioned it in the podcast, but I may as well say it here as I'm not sure how soon the podcast will be available, but I have it on good authority that Clement is joining Ancelotti's backroom staff at PSG.

That's not a bad idea. I might start supporting them now.

I mentioned it in the podcast, but I may as well say it here as I'm not sure how soon the podcast will be available, but I have it on good authority that Clement is joining Ancelotti's backroom staff at PSG.

First premier league club to have 3 different assistant managers in one season?

Cost cutting would probably see no replacement coming in.......?

Cost cutting would probably see no replacement coming in.......?

You would think we will get a replacement, if not it shows the backing for Kean isn't as strong as he thinks and I can't see Mrs D allowing that for her Scottish Puppy. Probably get some other no mark from Kean's address book, I doubt the big names will be knocking at the door eager to jump on board.

You would think we will get a replacement, if not it shows the backing for Kean isn't as strong as he thinks and I can't see Mrs D allowing that for her Scottish Puppy. Probably get some other no mark from Kean's address book, I doubt the big names will be knocking at the door eager to jump on board.

The only other name in Keans address book will be Mrs Desai.

She might fancy the gig to be fair.

Cost cutting???

Hopefully we'll get loads of compo money from the mega rich PSG!

One can dream.

Should that not be unfortunately Venky's will get loads of money compensation from the Mega rich PSG, XPRS Paris opening sooner than planned with this nice little bonus

Archived