BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Clement

I was talking about kids, not Rovers. Of course there is a place for "get rid" in adult football, but it shouldn't be taught to youngsters.

Rubbish. Decision making is all part of learning the game. If there are options on then Ok but if there aren't then get bloody rid. Doesn't matter if you are 9 or 29.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Iain Brunskill to be promoted? He's a really nice guy but wasn't he in charge of childrens teams until a couple of years back?

The lack of experience from top to bottom says it all

Iain Brunskill to be promoted? He's a really nice guy but wasn't he in charge of childrens teams until a couple of years back?

He is, But Tom you are right tho. not much experience.

I would prefer someone like Sammy Lee or Iain Dowie coming in as number 2 to Kean.

I bet Kean promote Brunskill to Assistant Manager and David Lowe our head of Youth Football Coaching to First Team Coach. this wouldn't surprise me at all!!! ;)

This article doesn't inspire any positive feelings...

The only good thing in there is that Venky's are open to offers apparently...

Says it all. The ire and contempt should be focused at our asset stripping absentee landlords that are destroying the legacy of one mans lifetime of work and passion. Wake up Football authorities. don't let us be another Portsmouth before you investigate what is really going on in our club.

If Nelsen is being treated harshly by the club then it is an absolute joke. We need a guy like him in the dressing room right now to pull the lads together even when he's not fit to play. I'd hedge my bets that the majority of the lads would prefer to hear what Ryan says over the fat, bald imposter running our club.

Straight from the Mike Bassett school of football.

Listen Brains. You try to pass your way in ever decreasing triangles out of an impossible situation and you'll get beaten or injured. Take your pick.

Passing your way out of danger is foolhardy on the perfect Prem pitches we have today but it turns into crass stupidity on heavy amateur pitches which you may possibly have seen from a car or a train when passing.

When you've digested that get back to whichever Play Station for Losers game it is that you prefer or whichever Fantasy for Football pseuds world you inhabit and leave proper footy to others more capable.

No suprise there then. "Eeees betta........ eeees cheepah!" Is about all you ever hear from the 'learned' business people from the Indian sub continent. I first sussed that very popular one size fits all tactic about 40 years ago in Blackburn and I've seen or heard little to convince me otherwise ever since.

If Nelsen is being treated harshly by the club then it is an absolute joke. We need a guy like him in the dressing room right now to pull the lads together even when he's not fit to play. I'd hedge my bets that the majority of the lads would prefer to hear what Ryan says over the fat, bald imposter running our club.

All sorts of clever people with high IQ's took the p1ss out of me on here last March after the Blackpool match for suggesting binning Kean forthwith and allotting Player/Manager duties to Nelsen and Samba.

So whose still taking the p1ss now? And does anybody think we would be in a worse or better position if we had followed that course of action?

As Independent states, it's all about money, and lack of it.

Some of us have been banging on for months as to where things are heading and now, unfortunately, it all seems as clear as day.

Brunskill is, arguably, over promoted in his current role. To put things in perspective, Ince brought him in from Liverpool where he was coaching a very junior academy team and a jump to reserve team manager seemed big, IMO, even then. As a PL assistant manager, nice guy he may be, but just like Kean, IMO, will be way out of his depth.

As Independent states, it's all about money, and lack of it.

Some of us have been banging on for months as to where things are heading and now, unfortunately, it all seems as clear as day.

Brunskill is, arguably, over promoted in his current role. To put things in perspective, Ince brought him in from Liverpool where he was coaching a very junior academy team and a jump to reserve team manager seemed big, IMO, even then. As a PL assistant manager, nice guy he may be, but just like Kean, IMO, will be way out of his depth.

Exactly. That's why Venky's have to go before the summer. We need a proper owner in so that we can rebuild the squad in the summer. If that be for a promotion push in the championship then so be it. Just want proper owners in who want to invest.

Listen Brains. You try to pass your way in ever decreasing triangles out of an impossible situation and you'll get beaten or injured. Take your pick.

Passing your way out of danger is foolhardy on the perfect Prem pitches we have today but it turns into crass stupidity on heavy amateur pitches which you may possibly have seen from a car or a train when passing.

When you've digested that get back to whichever Play Station for Losers game it is that you prefer or whichever Fantasy for Football pseuds world you inhabit and leave proper footy to others more capable.

Please can you let Xavi know about this? It seems to be lacking from his game.

All sorts of clever people with high IQ's took the p1ss out of me on here last March after the Blackpool match for suggesting binning Kean forthwith and allotting Player/Manager duties to Nelsen and Samba.

So whose still taking the p1ss now? And does anybody think we would be in a worse or better position if we had followed that course of action?

What I can't get my head round is, 'if' the venky's opinion is that Kean isn't up to the job and the stumbling block to getting rid is the cost of a replacement, then why not promote a couple of senior players into the role?

Not only would this breathe life into the club and give us hope (albeit slim) that we could stay up but it would also support the 'eees better...eees cheaper' theory.

Please can you let Xavi know about this? It seems to be lacking from his game.

Since when was Xavi a defender ? You really ought to think harder before revealing the extent of your high-powered intellect.

By the way Piquet lumps the ball into the stands when necessary. All good defenders do.

Exactly. That's why Venky's have to go before the summer. We need a proper owner in so that we can rebuild the squad in the summer. If that be for a promotion push in the championship then so be it. Just want proper owners in who want to invest.

Rebuild the squad also the entire backroom staff right down to the tea lady,oh and we have to buy some more tea bags the indians nicked em all on there last visit.Any asset will do for these p@@@@s.

By the way Piquet lumps the ball into the stands when necessary. All good defenders do.

No, he doesnt. Although your lack of knowledge on the subject is unsurprising seeing as you can't even spell his name.

Since when was Xavi a defender ? You really ought to think harder before revealing the extent of your high-powered intellect.

Only talking about defenders are we? I thought we were talking about defending not defenders.

You don't think Xavi should ever "get rid"?

If so, we are both on the same page.

He doesn't - ever?

Of course he does it sometimes. The discussion is about whether it is good practice to teach young kids to "get rid". Like every over enthusiastic patent does at kids football.

Theno / Jim think it is good practice to teach it, whereas the Barcelona football academy does not.

Archived