BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Kean Out Plane

chris

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has this ever been done before in the history of football?

An anti-manager banner durring a game in the air?

anyone know? or think of other unusual protest at other clubs?

Another 1st for the Rovers I think

The RAF seem to have a monopoly on the use of a plane to get the message across

:D

I'm really excited to see it actually :D well done to whoever suggested the idea initially.

I don't think the dingles were to excited the last time the RAF took to the skies :D

I wonder what effect it will have on the Rao's and guests?

Lets hope it jangles cocco's head (if that is possible to make worse) and he can't make any substitutions when we are 3-1 up

Whoever paid for this picked a good game for wider exposure i suppose. I just hope for all concerned that it doesn't fly over during the minutes silence. That's not said flippantly or in jest by the way. It would further ridicule the whole protest in the eyes of the national media if a clanger like like was dropped.

If it has then fans are being treated like Venkys employees and not shareholders.

Hell at this stage we don't even seem to be receiving the respect that should be afforded to a dissatisfied customer.

Skysports just report ewood park officials ban banners but not the plane is flying

ERIKS666 Rovers forever

Garth Crookes be his usual knobish self over the plane shrugged his shoulders in disgust and said a waste off money

ERIKS666 Rovers forever

Archived