BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Kean Out Plane

chris

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should NEVER have happened during the game.

So much for 'the protesters' giving 100% support to the team during the game.

The situation is beyond delicate timing,and Venkys were not responding to the protests.If Kean remains at Ewood then we are relegated into oblivion.

Something serious needed to be done,the plane flying over at whatever time is fantastic.

he has none, like a few others who don't think there is a problem or don't have the mental capacity to think of how to improve the situation

Be careful what you type....

I think the are massive problems at the club, but I don't think blowing up a balloon and writing on it with a pen is any form of protest. In fact, it cringworthy.

If your mental capacity can only extend to balloons and crayons, I feel for you.

Be careful what you type....

I think the are massive problems at the club, but I don't think blowing up a balloon and writing on it with a pen is any form of protest. In fact, it cringworthy.

If your mental capacity can only extend to balloons and crayons, I feel for you.

WTF are you on about?

My solution is to get rid of Kean and get a MANAGER on board asap, if the plane has bypassed the bullshit that Kean feeds to the Rao's then job done.

as I thought you would, you did not put forward a remedy for the situation.

ESPN:

Extra Kean to make a point

Not all of football's tactical battles are played out on the pitch, as was evidenced at Ewood Park as Blackburn took on Chelsea on Saturday. Fed up with fans expressing their desire for Steve Kean to be sacked as the club's manager, in midweek Rovers announced that fans would be banned (quite literally) from bringing any such banners inside the ground for the match.

Venky's evidently didn't factor in the resourcefulness (or financial might) of some of the club's supporters, however, as a plane flew over the ground early in the first half with a banner reading 'STEVE KEAN OUT' clearly visible. Well, it wasn't inside the ground, was it?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/119832.html

I cant really believe some people being negative to this! I just cant believe it. It was a wonderful idea, original and smart, an absolutely fantastic reaction to the pathetic ban put out by the club. Great job to those of you who contributed! Im proud to be supporting the same club as you guys!

Massive own goal this today. Also on a personal note thanks to all who paid for the fly over which caused my father who is 63 and with heart problem have an altercation with a kean out moron in the riverside toilets at half time. Each and everyone of you hope you sleep well. If anything had happened to him I would be looking for you all personally.

Massive own goal this today. Also on a personal note thanks to all who paid for the fly over which caused my father who is 63 and with heart problem have an altercation with a kean out moron in the riverside toilets at half time. Each and everyone of you hope you sleep well. If anything had happened to him I would be looking for you all personally.

With all due respect, what's your father doing getting into rows if he has a heart condition?

First off, I hope your Dad is okay and I think we can all agree on that point.

And how did the fly over cause the altercation? Surely it was his opposition to the flyover which caused it? He didn't have to have an altercation did he?

And your threat at the end is pathetic. The fly over didn't directly cause the conflict and you know it. 'Looking for everyone personally' - stop trying to play the hard man.

To try and pin that on people is unacceptable. Get a grip ffs -_-

This should NEVER have happened during the game.

So much for 'the protesters' giving 100% support to the team during the game.

I could not agree more.

Many fans sat near me in the JW upper were disgusted at the timing of it.

Don't talk bloody stupid.

that's your Dad's problem, I don't walk down Brighton complaining about gay marriages to every homosexual I see, keep his mouth shut.

What was he expecting at Ewood, we have 1 win in 11 games.

Silly comment.

you don't need to look to hard, PM me and you can have my address,

taking someone to a football game, with a know heart condition, that is full off emotion you should know better

Archived