BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Kean Out Plane

chris

sorry will, what corner? we havent yet turned that corner and we have been coming up to it for months, we are still losing, turning a corner means getting a point when maybe we dont deserve it or winning ugly, we are still losing evene when allegedly 'playing well', performances dont mean squat, performances dont keep you from being relegated, time for some people to wake up and smell the coffee.

This is how i see it, weve got the points i thought we would get away from home. Ok, weve dropped a few points at home but also picked up 3 that non of s coul have expected.

The next few games are the ones where we should be picking up wins. If we dont then there is no way Kean can stay on as manager. Maybe it will be to late.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was a massive mistake. There wasnt one person around me who thought it was funny. It definatly affected the players, looked as though it knocked them for a while.

All i think it has done has split the crowd more. There is alot of friction growing between those who are protesting and those who arent. I can only see it getting worse and fear that at Wigan there could well be a lot of trouble between our own fans.

Yeah, we've been doing really well in the 32 games that Kean's managed us haven't we? Till these damn protests derailed us!

This is how i see it, weve got the points i thought we would get away from home. Ok, weve dropped a few points at home but also picked up 3 that non of s coul have expected.

The next few games are the ones where we should be picking up wins. If we dont then there is no way Kean can stay on as manager. Maybe it will be to late.

"We have a points tally and we're only slightly off where we want to be at this stage of the season, only slightly" do you have a brother?

ok will, fair enough, so say we get beat by wigan in 2 weeks, will that be the final straw for you?

We always get beat at Wigan!

"We have a points tally and we're only slightly off where we want to be at this stage of the season, only slightly" do you have a brother?

Amusing, i actually think thats not that far from the truth, or are you one of those that thinks we should be in the top four going for the title?

This should NEVER have happened during the game.

So much for 'the protesters' giving 100% support to the team during the game.

I meant to -1 this. The plus mark was accidental.

Amusing, i actually think thats not that far from the truth, or are you one of those that thinks we should be in the top four going for the title?

I don't need top 4. I would be content if: 1) we weren't in the relegation zone; or, even better, 2) we weren't fighting the perpetual battle against relegation.

Sadly, Kean is not the guy to move us up the table.

Not an excuse, Wigan are p1ss poor at the moment.

And to your second question, I'm sure the answer is no, but I doubt he thinks we should be in the bottom 3 with 6 points from 11 games either.

ok will, i give up so that will be ur excuse when we lose to wigan, im sure kean will share your sentiments, that along with we didnt have samba playing.

Thing is, i think we'll beat Wigan! :rolleyes:

I meant to -1 this. The plus mark was accidental.

I don't need top 4. I would be content if: 1) we weren't in the relegation zone; or, even better, 2) we weren't fighting the perpetual battle against relegation.

Sadly, Kean is not the guy to move us up the table.

I dont think he is either, but i do think with the games we have had i wouldnt have expected many more points than we have now, would you?

One of whom? I don't know anyone who thinks we should be going for the title--except perhaps Kean and the Raos.

A huge difference between going for the title and where we are heading. Like most I'd be perfectly happy with mid-table which is where we were before Venkys "reorganised" things.

Thing is, i think we'll beat Wigan! :rolleyes:

I dont think he is either, but i do think with the games we have had i wouldnt have expected many more points than we have now, would you?

So you think, from our games, that 6 points out of 11 games is acceptable?

Wow. No words. :rolleyes:

Let me get this right, you think we are close to the points you'd expect us to have now? Seriously, you'd have us down for 6 points from 11 games? That way of thinking would invalidate your argument about the winnable games in the next 6 surely?

As for "or are you one of those that thinks we should be in the top four going for the title?", there are a lot of positions and points between 4th (22 points) and 18th (6 points), can we not be somewhere in there or are we just dealing in extremes now?

The thing l find hardest to stomach is why anyone shouting for Kean is blind to his record. HE IS THE WORST PL MANAGER WE'VE EVER HAD - WHY DO YOU DEFEND HIM?

So you think, from our games, that 6 points out of 11 games is acceptable?

Wow. No words. :rolleyes:

Tell me how many points do you think we should have then?

Let me get this right, you think we are close to the points you'd expect us to have now? Seriously, you'd have us down for 6 points from 11 games? That way of thinking would invalidate your argument about the winnable games in the next 6 surely?

As for "or are you one of those that thinks we should be in the top four going for the title?", there are a lot of positions and points between 4th (22 points) and 18th (6 points), can we not be somewhere in there or are we just dealing in extremes now?

The thing l find hardest to stomach is why anyone shouting for Kean is blind to his record. HE IS THE WORST PL MANAGER WE'VE EVER HAD - WHY DO YOU DEFEND HIM?

To get you all biting, lol brilliant.

Define "many more".

I most certainly do think we'd have more points with a competent and experienced manager. We should most certainly have more than 1 meager win.

Define "many more".

I most certainly do think we'd have more points with a competent and experienced manager. We should most certainly have more than 1 meager win.

Being realistic, 1 more point. Go on, tell me where would more points have come from, oh yeh, let me guess, beating city, spurs, everton at home. Winning more games away from home? People keep on going on about how Steve Kean is deluded, yeh i think he is when he talks about us getting into Europe, but some people need to have a good look at themselves!

He's on the windup, ignore him.

:wstu:

Being realistic, 1 more point. Go on, tell me where would more points have come from, oh yeh, let me guess, beating city, spurs, everton at home. Winning more games away from home? People keep on going on about how Steve Kean is deluded, yeh i think he is when he talks about us getting into Europe, but some people need to have a good look at themselves!

Yeah,I'd have us losing 5 out of 6 at home as well. I'm sure we'll go on a good run now we've got Wolves QPR and Norwich out of the way.

ok will, playing wolves at home should have been 3 points, yes we should be beating everton at home, with a good manager, thats 3 points, thats already 6 points on what we have now. A decent manager probably would have held out against norwich away, thats another 2 points, a decent manager may have possibly picked up 3 points awat at qpr, thats another 2 points. is that enough for you?

6 wins in 32 games. There's been no corners turned.

The quote above says we may get out of this hole, but if we don't it could be too late. It makes me believe the people wanting to give Kean more time are taking a HUGE leap of faith for a man with the worst managerial record we've ever had, and a man with no managerial experience, whatsoever until 9 months ago.

The anti-Kean folks at least have statistics and facts to explain their outlook. You guys only have blind faith. I don't get it.

You're all taking a heck of a gamble with the club you're supposed to love. And Kean continues to use you to curry favour with the media and his employers.

The majority are behind me. That makes me laugh, I believe the silent majority want him out. Everyone I spoke to at the game, even the ones who disagreed with the plane, want a new manager in.

ok will, playing wolves at home should have been 3 points, yes we should be beating everton at home, with a good manager, thats 3 points, thats already 6 points on what we have now. A decent manager probably would have held out against norwich away, thats another 2 points, a decent manager may have possibly picked up 3 points awat at qpr, thats another 2 points. is that enough for you?

And another deluded one.

Get real. Three points here, three points there. We can all wish that might have happend with a better manager but it wouldnt have done. Id have taken a point at each of Norwich, Fulham & QPR. i think the Wolves game is the only match where i was seriously disapointed.

Archived