BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys ITV Interview

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who appointed you. Are you also not an Oldham and Middlesboro fan ??

Where you got that from Mate,My brother is a oldham fan and, I guess someone has been telling you this.Middlesbrough , I got family living up there and why would I support them.

Who appointed you,what you mean by that.

Rovers_786 - if you don't want the grief then stop trying to feed everyone false info, some of which is laughable and puts you in a bad light. Stick to just being a fan of Rovers rather than pretending you know more than you do about the goings on at the club. Simples ;)

Back to the interview (if there is one) I will be very interested to see what kind of questions will be put to them. It really is about time they were put on the spot about a few things.

sorry but you lot can say what you like,and there were unconfirmed reports after the chelsea that were going to be some good news. Ste B why you going to press the ban button,I will tell Glen this because its not nice and can you please be carefully what you its not nice,and i respect everyone on here but others dont respect me.

:lol:

Better watch out Ste, he's gonna tell pappa Glen.

Broken no rules to get ban ,and others people who have took the mick out of me for months and weeks shouldn't there be banned.

Its not nice getting Treatment like this when we all support the same team.

I think in the current climate of possible legal action. You may have broken rules. You may well have received a email from fa or prem but you clearly tampered with it, by that part in bold. Doing things like that could put this site at risk. I find that unacceptable.

I am not sure if a life ban is order, maybe suspension. Give you time to reflect on your actions. There is enough tension on here without having to put up with your lies and provocation. I do not know you, there maybe reasons why you post the way you do, mental, educational, I don't know. But something is not right.

Rovers_786 Just knock it on the head now. You've been caught out regarding the FA email which you clearly edited, the most embaressing thing is that you are still refusing to admit that you edited it despite it being 100% obvious to anyone who read it.

You've now been caught out on this one. Vineeth is not a brother of the Rao's, and your breaking news about the Venkys flying in this morning was in the post above yours so wasn't really breaking news.

Have a little break from the forum, you know it makes sense.

Ricky what was on his email from the FA? has it been posted on Here?

ERIKS666 Rovers Forever

Ricky what was on his email from the FA? has it been posted on Here?

ERIKS666 Rovers Forever

From the Qatar thread My link

Direct copy of his post (he bolded the sentence in the middle)

Tom the news is there not selling but the venkys are due to put a statement out in coming days,or weeks about the true about everything and the fans think there took loan from bank to buy us i e-mail the FA there told me this

Thank you for your e-mail.

We understand that you are unhappy with the way your club is being run. Blackburn Rovers Football Club, like all clubs in the Premier League, is an independent body that is subject to and bound by the competition Rules. Whilst we encourage dialogue between clubs and their supporters our role is to apply the Premier League Rule Book on behalf of the clubs and we cannot act outside of those Rules.

There are several Rules aimed at ensuring good governance of Premier League clubs and they are of course also subject to Company Law. We cannot however make decisions about the day to day running of our member clubs but if there were a issue everyone would have knowed about it the fans and the press. They all have their own directors, management teams, lawyers, accountants and many other staff with that responsibility, and who they employ to fill these positions is entirely their decision. In terms of club ownership we provide a framework that includes rules governing who can invest in our clubs and, introduced for the 2010/11 season, a requirement for clubs to prove that they are sustainable by submitting future financial information showing they can meet their liabilities for the year ahead.

Thanks both i have received the exact same email from the FA but guess what the bit in bold is missing from mine!!!!!

ERIKS666 Rovers Forever

The best bit about the doctored e-mail is the fact the he put the bit he added in bold. He could have tried to sneak it in there but felt the best approach was to highlight it.

He would make a fantastic spy. I can picture him stood at the Russian border control, leaning over to the Russian guard and whispering ' just to let you know, I have some stolen top secret micro film in my top pocket' whilst winking and tapping said top pocket.

The best bit about the doctored e-mail is the fact the he put the bit he added in bold. He could have tried to sneak it in there but felt the best approach was to highlight it.

He would make a fantastic spy. I can picture him stood at the Russian border control, leaning over to the Russian guard and whispering ' just to let you know, I have some stolen top secret micro film in my top pocket' whilst winking and tapping said top pocket.

What about sat on a bench in a beige overcoat reading a newspaper with obvious holes cut into them?

You know, so he can spy and that.

Archived