Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next protest

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

No official organised protests this week by BRAG

http://brfcactiongroup.org.uk/index.php/press-releases

I think it's a good idea and I imagine the reason behind it is that like against Bolton things are likely to turn anyway should we go behind.

I mentioned to Glen at the open meeting that the problem with organised marches etc is that they can become little more than white noise as they are happening every week and are now just the norm and people wont pay any notice to them.

I think this break from anything followed by something different is a good move.

How about an unofficial boycott of this weeks game from all, and IF, possible, how about getting as many of the part time workers at Ewood to miss the game aswell now that would be telling if fans and staff got together and boycotted a game.

No official organised protests this week by BRAG

http://brfcactiongroup.org.uk/index.php/press-releases

I think it's a good idea and I imagine the reason behind it is that like against Bolton things are likely to turn anyway should we go behind.

I mentioned to Glen at the open meeting that the problem with organised marches etc is that they can become little more than white noise as they are happening every week and are now just the norm and people wont pay any notice to them.

I think this break from anything followed by something different is a good move.

Tom

Understand the frustrations but nowt is going to change now before the end of the season. Let's get fervently behind the team and try to enjoy Matchdays again and hope for the best. We are the best when faced with adversity. Come on Rovers! Never give in, go out to win, forever will be our aim.Blackburn Rovers, the good old blue and whites, to play is our delight........

Sad sentimental illegitimate I may be, but love BRFC to the core. Let's love and support our club and community now and sort the rest after June.

We Are The Rovers!

ten minutes into the game a group of about 10? people unfurled a banner in the darwen end protesting against venky's/kean... totally unnecessary and, in my opinion, ridiculous.

that incident really turned me against any such protests inside the ground whilst we still have a fighting chance.

ten minutes into the game a group of about 10? people unfurled a banner in the darwen end protesting against venky's/kean... totally unnecessary and, in my opinion, ridiculous.

that incident really turned me against any such protests inside the ground whilst we still have a fighting chance.

That banner said nothing about Kean and it only came out after QPR got their 1st goal but why let facts spoil a good skew eyed rant? :lol:

That banner said nothing about Kean and it only came out after QPR got their 1st goal but why let facts spoil a good skew eyed rant? :lol:

The barmy army (kean out) chants were aimed at kean though I would guess? Totally pointless, he's here till the end of the season at least. Those who wish to protest no problem but let's keep it aimed at venkys, who after all are the root of the problem.

From my plumb position on the half way line where I can hear both sides perfectly I heard Venkys out but no kean outs

Hey but why let that stop fans bashing their own eh? :blink:

"Keano for England" rang out loud and clear from both ends of the ground early in the first half. The chant started in the DE and was quickly taken up by the BBE.

That was very funny though :lol:

Funny or not (and not original as Hodgson got the same) there was still anti Kean chanting, which you said didnt . It's to be hoped this was spontaneous and not in anyway organised.

Funny or not (and not original as Hodgson got the same) there was still anti Kean chanting, which you said didnt . It's to be hoped this was spontaneous and not in anyway organised.

I don't care. People can't organise the unwilling can they?

Erm. I said Kean Outs :blink:

Kean does not deserve NOT to get negative chants. The bloke is a plum

FACT: THE BANNER CAME OUT FIRST HALF, WHEN WE WERE 2 UP (i was 10 feet away) ... only to be put back in when the stewards came and told them to put it away.

even supposing that any banner came out after qpr scored? what's the point in that? your pathetic banner holding while the team is playing does NOTHING.

time and a place.

your pathetic banner holding while the team is playing does NOTHING.

It was my banner now?

The "Venkys you're a disgrace, sell the club" banner should be LARGER and on view for the full 105 minutes plus stoppage time

Looks like Keans smear campaign worked with 'some' now turing on their own fans

It was more uncomfortable to me to see Nelsen in a Spur's shirt. I always support the team as did all the people around me but I have no respect for Kean and never will.

I have no respect for him either, and have attended all of the protests I physically have been able to - I want him and Venky's out. Just prefer it not to be during the game. I guess its a moot point though, we won, so it didn't exactly affect the players. Just my tuppence worth.

I don't think the banner was to do with BRAG there is a newly formed splinter group I think

Splinter group? It's starting to resemble the 'Life of Brian' sketch...was it the Judean peoples front or peoples front of Judea!!!

Archived